Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

usual suspects then - looks like we three again - how utterly pitiful we are :D

Thanks man, what language is that?

no idea - polish? russian? bulgarian?

no idea - polish? russian? bulgarian?

Polish most probably. I can tell you that it's not Bulgarian for sure.

Things are getting worse and worse here.

Not only is the GP at 1 am, but now I've just realised that my missis is heading off for a week to her friends wedding in another province on Monday night.

If I stay up to watch the GP and not pay her any "attention" the night before she leaves, she'll be well p**sed off.

If I try to stay away from the result and catch a replay on TVU sometime after the event, I'll have to wait until after work and then after she leaves on Monday evening. This is fast becoming a nightmare.

All I need now is a power cut for the next few days and my life will be completely at odds with how it should be.

ITV doesn't broadcast it and I only know rojadirecta and justin to look for feeds... and anyway I'm happy that there is one, so I'm not looking for more XD

Sorry to hear, Adam.

It might sound vulgar (don't know you enough), but I find that plenty of sex works like a charm. If this is no go, give her a treat by taking her out for lunch at a nice restaurant tomorrow. Either way, surprise her with something nice and then bargain.

At home it has always been clear that F1 comes first. Then aafterwards my mum demands her compensation if she feels she needs it. Plus, to things like weddings my parents would go together. (But you can imagine that if the wedding happened to be on a race Sunday my dad would find a way to disappear for a couple of hours xD).

It might sound vulgar (don't know you enough), but I find that plenty of sex works like a charm. If this is no go, give her a treat by taking her out for lunch at a nice restaurant tomorrow. Either way, surprise her with something nice and then bargain.

that was exactly what I meant by "attention" :)

if I took her out, she'd totally guess I was up to something and, if anything, that would work against me.

At home it has always been clear that F1 comes first. Then aafterwards my mum demands her compensation if she feels she needs it. Plus, to things like weddings my parents would go together. (But you can imagine that if the wedding happened to be on a race Sunday my dad would find a way to disappear for a couple of hours xD).

that's what I call marital bliss

any way back to business...

ham

mas

kov

rai

hamilton should be happy to see kovi up there - he might well need him tomorrow. they really need to fuel kovi light for qually and get him up front with hamilton.

kovi goes faster then hami takes it back straight away - ham, kov 1-2 hmm - comon the red cars, give me faith

alonso may help massa more than kimi if qually goes anything like that, but I don't think kimi was bothered to go out on a last flyer, so no worries there.

vettel 5th.

see you for qualifying guys - lets get a better stream for that if we can. ;)

The Toro Rossos are quite far ahead too. Kubica doesn't look all that good. Also the Toyotas looked better yesterday than today.

this one is yours from yesterday maure - seems to be working again for now - better quality than earlier, but not english...

EDIT - bollocks - it's the footy - not that I'd mind watching Chelsea v Sunderland, but still.

can anyone find an english stream?

I'm still looking.

here's english...

http://www.justin.tv/ltvn4

ITV