Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

nice lap from vettel.

one brazilian left for Q3.

kubi out - look slike kimi could get 3rd in the WDC tomorrow if that continues.

here's my theory...

ferrari didn't run on fumes as they usually do in Q2 - that way McLaren get's confidents and fees they can afford to fuel a little ore into Q3. Then ferrari goes light and beats them. BUT kovi will be running super light in Q3. McLaren know thw WCC is unrealistic, so their putting their eggs in the hamilton basket.

so - my prediction...

Kovi Massa Hamilton Kimi

I will , no doubt, be completely wrong.

If anyone's following the live timing on the official F1 website, what does the "L" column mean? Laps? I find it difficult to believe that a many as 8/9/10 laps could be done.

includes in and out laps - 9-10 laps would only be 3-4 flying laps (with 3 outs and 3 ins)

If anyone's following the live timing on the official F1 website, what does the "L" column mean? Laps? I find it difficult to believe that a many as 8/9/10 laps could be done.

They count in and out laps, so if someone goes out for one fast lap they count 3 laps. I don't have the Live Timing on right now, but if it's only 10 laps max. it can be from just Q2.

nice lap from vettel.

one brazilian left for Q3.

kubi out - look slike kimi could get 3rd in the WDC tomorrow if that continues.

here's my theory...

ferrari didn't run on fumes as they usually do in Q2 - that way McLaren get's confidents and fees they can afford to fuel a little ore into Q3. Then ferrari goes light and beats them. BUT kovi will be running super light in Q3. McLaren know thw WCC is unrealistic, so their putting their eggs in the hamilton basket.

so - my prediction...

Kovi Massa Hamilton Kimi

I will , no doubt, be completely wrong.

Actually I think you might be right, indeed that would be my guess as well. I will, no doubt, be completely wrong :)

Argh! Now I want Vettel to get pole. Just because the ITV guys say he won't XD

And Vettel hurries to please, I think 1.13.1 is a great time.

Trulli 2nd separating the Ferraris, Hamilton 4th (screw him).

The Ferraris and McLarens were running some crazy pace.

How about Trulli. Gotta wonder what strategy chose Toyota. Massa five tenths ahead of Hamilton. Massa _must_ be going short short.

Well, well, Alonso directly behind Hamilton. Hope somethign happens.

And Kimi next to Hamilton.

That is the company Hamilton wants to keep, aint it? World champions...

Ohhh...mwahaha! :reddevile: Hammy 4th, awful place to start...and Nando in his rearview mirrors.

Guess the guy won't sleep too good tonight. Good for Massa. One thing you must give to the kid, he might not be bright, but he surely works his a## off.

Disappointing Kubi. Brilliant Trulli. Average Nando.

Ohhh...mwahaha! :reddevile: Hammy 4th, awful place to start...and Nando in his rearview mirrors.

Guess the guy won't sleep too good tonight. Good for Massa. One thing you must give to the kid, he might not be bright, but he surely works his a## off.

Disappointing Kubi. Brilliant Trulli. Average Nando.

I like you :unsure: your thoughts day by day...