Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

Hamilton did few laps which may be an indication of engine worries. He was uncharacteristically slow and may be going long.

Still, it is a good setup for tomorrow. Good enough. Let's hope the guys don't embarrass themselves.

Don't be so worried about Alonso behind Hamilton, think more about Trulli being right behind Felipe :ph34r:

This should be a very interesting first corner and lap. I think Lewis is in a fairly decent position with his team-mate behind him, and the fact that Trulli is fuelled light so will probably not feature towards the end of the GP. We shall wait, and see.

Hamilton is in a very bad place to start...
Kimi just ahead (like he was going into the first corner in Fuji) and Alonso directly behind (whose going to brake as late as he possibly can).
Kova needs to stop Massa at all costs imo.

if its dry the mobile chicane which is Trulli will hold everyone up except Massa.
Meaning Massa will storm off into the lead with his light fuel load.
Anything can happen in the gaggle of cars from 2nd downwards.

This qualyfing has been soooo close!

If it wet tomorrow (apparantly 80% likely) its a complete lottery and any can happen...

Shame im going to miss the start tomorrow due to me being at work :(

Jeeeez I've got it. Mclaren will tell Heikki to stop Alonso getting past him, Heikki will be so focused on his mirrors and not letting Fernando through, that he'll brake too late for turn one and take out his own team-mate - in the process he will also destroy the harmony in the Mclaren team with their current drivers.

Imagine that! Damn I'm evil.

Jeeeez I've got it. Mclaren will tell Heikki to stop Alonso getting past him, Heikki will be so focused on his mirrors and not letting Fernando through, that he'll brake too late for turn one and take out his own team-mate - in the process he will also destroy the harmony in the Mclaren team with their current drivers.

Imagine that! Damn I'm evil.

This accident will then create a mass amount of debris and trulli will get a puncture, and the result of the race will be:

Massa

Raikkonen

Alonso

resulting in Massa being world champion and Ferrari constructors champions and Alonso taking home a trophy and the satisfaction of seeing Mclaren fail and Hamilton f**k up again.

ohhhh these are the thoughts of satan right now!

Nando will be ultra carfeul on the track. But I think his comments from now on will be directed at making Lewis nervous so he tries too hard to get away from Nando and make a mistake. Kimi will try to close the door on Lewis...but he will fail. But he also will add to Lewis worries. Kovy...who knows what he will do? But he won't succeed, either. That we know.

Trulli will make a good start. He will finish below 5th, though.

McCain will win the elections with a sudden last minute vote from 200,000,000 voters that nobody knew lived in Florida.

Sorry...I need to go look for a technician to fix my precognition superpowers. :eekout:

Bah, Kimi passes Trulli at the start, Trulli starts a Trulli train for some 16 laps. So in the best of cases Hamilton loses time, in the worst he tries to overtake Trulli and overdoes it. :P

73 laps are plenty of time for screw ups but don't forget that it can happen to anyone guys! (Just to be on your side George, I feel frustration from you xD)

Bah, Kimi passes Trulli at the start, Trulli starts a Trulli train for some 16 laps. So in the best of cases Hamilton loses time, in the worst he tries to overtake Trulli and overdoes it. :P

73 laps are plenty of time for screw ups but don't forget that it can happen to anyone guys! (Just to be on your side George, I feel frustration from you xD)

Haha, then maybe my terrible terrible hangover is coming across as frustration :D

Seriously if Massa wins I'll be happy for him, he's a good guy.

Haha, then maybe my terrible terrible hangover is coming across as frustration :D

Seriously if Massa wins I'll be happy for him, he's a good guy.

Shame on you, didn't you read carefully the topic on hangover cures? You're on a forum that provides you with the most important answers in life and you don't make the most of it, we can't have that.

:P

What a result! The first few corners will be the most exciting of ever watched! Bring on Brazil!!!

Shame on you, didn't you read carefully the topic on hangover cures? You're on a forum that provides you with the most important answers in life and you don't make the most of it, we can't have that.

:P

Oooh I don't know, that's a dangerous road to go down if I start relying on this forum for the answers in life, there are some very misguided individuals on 'ere (you know who you are Andres, Eric and Paul) :P

I read that hangover thread, trust me the only thing that can cure my ills is a lengthy dose of time, and of course doing nothing during that time (throughout my life I have mastered lazyness so no worries there)...and yes posting on this forum counts as nothing! :D

Oooh I don't know, that's a dangerous road to go down if I start relying on this forum for the answers in life, there are some very misguided individuals on 'ere (you know who you are Andres, Eric and Paul) :P

I read that hangover thread, trust me the only thing that can cure my ills is a lengthy dose of time, and of course doing nothing during that time (throughout my life I have mastered lazyness so no worries there)...and yes posting on this forum counts as nothing! :D

Hahah, I was only joking. By the way, I'm also the perfect example of lazyness personified (I don't know if you can say it like that in English though...) so I can understand you.

Ah, and if you've already identified the dangerous individuals then you're safe from them.

Hahah, I was only joking. By the way, I'm also the perfect example of lazyness personified (I don't know if you can say it like that in English though...) so I can understand you.

Ah, and if you've already identified the dangerous individuals then you're safe from them.

:dam: Never thought of that, obviously because I'm stupid of my hangover :P You got a point though, but what if there are others out there which I don't know about??!!! How do I know you're not one of them? :ph34r:

Oh and you can say it like that indeedy :)

:dam: Never thought of that, obviously because I'm stupid of my hangover :P You got a point though, but what if there are others out there which I don't know about??!!! How do I know you're not one of them? :ph34r:

Oh and you can say it like that indeedy :)

Well, because I'm too stupid for that. No, wait, I guess it depends on your definition of dangerous, but I'm a nice girl, really.

(If you believe that then your hangover is really bad)

:P I've got a violent nature but in the end it's all talk. So you're safe for now :P

James Allen knows the end is nigh. His remark about Trulli spending the weekend with a box of tissues next to him was rip roaringly hilarious. Please, James, just one more idiotic remark before you go. We need a legacy.

Oh, the race, yeah. The start will be undramatic. Felipe will win. Lewis will be second. maure will foam at the mouth. We will all laugh/walk in various shapes and sizes. The off season will be good, christmas will be expensive and the winter will be cold. March will take forever and the BBC will be brilliant.

Russell Brand for a Max interview, anyone?

Well, because I'm too stupid for that. No, wait, I guess it depends on your definition of dangerous, but I'm a nice girl, really.

(If you believe that then your hangover is really bad)

:P I've got a violent nature but in the end it's all talk. So you're safe for now :P

:P Ahh I guess I can rest easy at night then :D (and I don't believe you for a second haha, but now I know you're lazy so you're no danger to me :P )

:P Ahh I guess I can rest easy at night then :D (and I don't believe you for a second haha, but now I know you're lazy so you're no danger to me :P )

Caught me again :P

James Allen knows the end is nigh. His remark about Trulli spending the weekend with a box of tissues next to him was rip roaringly hilarious. Please, James, just one more idiotic remark before you go. We need a legacy.

Oh, the race, yeah. The start will be undramatic. Felipe will win. Lewis will be second. maure will foam at the mouth. We will all laugh/walk in various shapes and sizes. The off season will be good, christmas will be expensive and the winter will be cold. March will take forever and the BBC will be brilliant.

Russell Brand for a Max interview, anyone?

I still don't know how do you hear all their stupid comments, I simply can't concentrate enough. By the way, explaining a 100 times over how qualifying works, now that really is lame.

How do you know the BBC will be brilliant?

I still don't know how do you hear all their stupid comments, I simply can't concentrate enough. By the way, explaining a 100 times over how qualifying works, now that really is lame.

How do you know the BBC will be brilliant?

Yeah, it's lame but i guess they have to cater for the casual observer. How do I know the BBC will be brilliant? No adverts and no James Allen!