Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

What odds would I get on Andres growing a pony tail by the beginning of next season?

What odds would I get on Andres growing a pony tail by the beginning of next season?

Can I have a nice set of boobs, too?

Well, because I'm too stupid for that. No, wait, I guess it depends on your definition of dangerous, but I'm a nice girl, really.

(If you believe that then your hangover is really bad)

:P I've got a violent nature but in the end it's all talk. So you're safe for now :P

You are my hero. I just thought you should know! ;)

As for qualifying - I did laugh at ITV's cover of MCR's Black Parade. That was amusing. As for Massa - great lap. Looks like Lewis is conserving his engine & tyres. He doesn't need to win this weekend, and I think for once he will hopefully stay out of any scraps at the start and just go driving. Massa has a lot of work to do.

Looking forward to next season already.

You are my hero. I just thought you should know! ;)

Huh? Wrong quote maybe? :lol:

As for qualifying - I did laugh at ITV's cover of MCR's Black Parade. That was amusing. As for Massa - great lap. Looks like Lewis is conserving his engine & tyres. He doesn't need to win this weekend, and I think for once he will hopefully stay out of any scraps at the start and just go driving. Massa has a lot of work to do.

Looking forward to next season already.

Huh again? I probably miss too much of the comentary thinking about the cars and stuff...

And yes, it's gonna be a long wait until next season.

Looks like Lewis is conserving his engine & tyres.

That seems to be the consensus. I think that would be yet another stupid team decision from Ron and his crew. Like the Argentinean commentator said ("Tano" Fazzini): There's only one good place to be at the start of a Brazilian GP, and that is at the front. What's the use of conserving tires and engine if they are going to crush you in some stupid first corner accident? Or having a bad start (one of Lewis' weaknesses) and finding himself demoted from 4th to 7th...even if he can then climb back to a safe position, it won't be exactly comfortable.

First is were he should have been. Let the guys behind you kill each other. Jump forward and control the pace from 1st place. If then you think you need to play it safe, you can always slow down, or change your strategy. At least IMHO.

Yeah it is a weird result. Maybe Lewis just wasn't quite on form. Maybe they turned down the engine but you'd think it could manage one quick lap at the end: the risk of a 1st corner pile up is surely higher than the added risk of an engine blowup from one hot lap. I suppose they might have a setup that is very easy on the tyres - this seems more likely than saving the engine because you can't change the settings that affect the tyres so easily after your hot lap and tyres seem a bit tricky here for most people. Maybe he's fuelled up heavily, which is often wise if you expect changeable weather, and is probably the faster strategy anyway. None of these explanations makes much sense to me. I guess it's a bit of all of them, perhaps especially the tyres.

I don't think Lewis is being particularly conservative, the Ferraris are just plain faster around this racetrack, Trulli is fuelled light. No dramas here.

If Hamilton could have put it on pole, rest assured he'd be on pole.

I don't think Lewis is being particularly conservative, the Ferraris are just plain faster around this racetrack, Trulli is fuelled light. No dramas here.

I think so too...

George is right once again, and I get to collect 10 bucks from Ankit :P

I don't think Ferrari is better than McLaren for this track. We saw a head-to-head fight during all weekend, except Q3.

Kimi was only 0.005s faster than Lewis, and both of them nearly half a second slower than Massa. So I think Felipe is either lying about not being too light or he drove a perfect lap. I'd say it's a middle term between both things. He did very well, but he's also considerably lighter. Both of his flying laps were very close.

I'll give you the 10 bucks but what do i get in exchange? Atleast give me a one day pass to agree with George... :P

dont try and hype up the first corner or lap too much guys.

I have a feeling nothing will happen and everyone will be really cautious until around after mid-way through the race.

Im sure Ferrari want to wrap up the Constructors championship first then worry about the drivers...

I have a banner to show where my support is.

What a tense Qualifying. The rcae will be unbearable.

Great set up as well. Can't wait.

:lol:

I don't think Ferrari is better than McLaren for this track. We saw a head-to-head fight during all weekend, except Q3.

Kimi was only 0.005s faster than Lewis, and both of them nearly half a second slower than Massa. So I think Felipe is either lying about not being too light or he drove a perfect lap. I'd say it's a middle term between both things. He did very well, but he's also considerably lighter. Both of his flying laps were very close.

Yep Massa is very very strong around this race track, no doubt, and I'm not saying he isn't strong everywhere else, it's just he has an extra groove around here. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a fairly sensible amount of fuel onboard, Smedley certainly hinted that he did. I still think the Ferrari is a touch better around this circuit than Mclaren though :P

I'll give you the 10 bucks but what do i get in exchange? Atleast give me a one day pass to agree with George... :P

:lol: Now now I won't have you two fighting for my approval :P

I have a banner to show where my support is.

What a tense Qualifying. The rcae will be unbearable.

Great set up as well. Can't wait.

Yeah the race will be totally unbearable, especially if it rains, should be good. Oh and I already said in the other thread but nice sig! :D

I think to to a large extent I will win either way.

I want the conditions perfect and a boring race so that Massa has a better chance but if not, Lewis will win but i'll be watching a more exciting race.

Like I said before Q3 (if you check back) - Ferrari thought this one through.

Usually in Q2 you can see how fast the cars actually are as they're running completely light to get into Q3.

What Ferrari did was this:

They loaded their guys up ever so slightly for Q2 to bring their times back a little. (As was evident from the Q2 times.)

McLaren took this as indication that Ferrari's top pace was actually a little slower than it was and so felt confident that they could fuel Hami and Kovi a little bit heavier and still come out on top in Q3.

This mistake, along with Ferrari actually going super light themselves meant the Ferrari came out on top. In Q3.

Trulli and Toyota completely ignored what Ferrari were doing and went super light themselves and that's how he's second.

McLaren paid attention to the Ferraris' times in Q2 and got duped.

My prediction of Kovi going super light and still out qualifying both Ferraris, was incorrect, but I could see what Ferrari were doing in Q2 and I thought it curious at the time - then it made complete sense. McLaren should have been wise to that.

Now it all hinges on several factors:

Cheifly the start - we all know that.

After the first lap I see...

Massa P1 and running away.

Kimi pulling out a little gap from Trulli, Hamilton, Alonso, Kovi in a train.

If there are no incidents off the start, there could well be in the first few laps between those final 4 drivers.

If not then Trulli pits first, then Massa, then Alonso, then Raikonen, then Kovi, then Hamilton.

After they've all pitted we have...

Massa - Raikonen - Hamilton - Alonso - Trulli - Kovi

That's how it ends.

If there are any incidents between those top drivers they WILL involve a McLaren with either Alonso OR Trulli (not sure what combination though).

Mark my words - (so you can take the p**s later, when I'm wrong).

Kimi's and Hamilton's classification could've been better but they weren't that bad either. Trulli is the only surprise and we will get to see why soon enough.

Off the line, the Ferraris and McLarens are much faster than the rest. Trulli should lose to Hamilton easy. Kova and Kimi should try to close Alonso and Hamilton, respectively. Only Kova should succeed, giving Vettel a good opportunity to jump ahead of both.

The result of both race and WC's should be in accord with the season, that is, random and messy.

Beyond this, it is fun to see the lewisterics getting nervious and insulting... although, granted, lewisterics insult regardless of the outcome.

well Sao Paulo's "braced for thunderstorms" - so forget everyhing I wrote before - Trulli to win ;)

well Sao Paulo's "braced for thunderstorms" - so forget everyhing I wrote before - Trulli to win ;)

That would be a great result. Not just for him but for the sport too. Not sure the Brazillian fans would think the same!

well, here theyre talking bout fact it may rain during race. its real cloudy now and hot so maybe happens. yesterday was so hot i almost fainted in that sh*t. (look for a german flag. its me. ill stay somewhere after last curve and end of grid.)

anyways, i got my revenge. no kubeeTZa on q3; not in my country. :lol:

two days ago i went again look for seb and nick. i met ron dennis, mario theissen and peter sauber, willi rampf... niki lauda (awwww)... klien, alonso (again), mark, nels, heikki, nicole (lewis' pcd), de la rosa... and finally nick and seb :) seb is the nicest driver u can meet ^^

well, here theyre talking bout fact it may rain during race. its real cloudy now and hot so maybe happens. yesterday was so hot i almost fainted in that sh*t. (look for a german flag. its me. ill stay somewhere after last curve and end of grid.)

two days ago i went again look for seb and nick. i met ron dennis, mario theissen and peter sauber, willi rampf... niki lauda (awwww)... klien, alonso (again), mark, nels, heikki, nicole (lewis' pcd), de la rosa... and finally nick and seb :) seb is the nicest driver u can meet ^^

Wow! I'm jealous. Not because of who you met but because I'm not there to catch you if you faint. :P

This sounds way too cool :) !!

Except meeting Ron Dennis of course :P !