Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

Glock couldn't handle it on those tyres, or he let him through, can we think of any past problems between Ferrari/Toyota or Massa/Glock?

Ahh screw it!

Wow. Talk about a mess. Hamilton couldn't even take on Vettel when Glock falls to pieces. You are right, Rainmaster, it feels right indeed.

Congrats to Hamilton and his true fans.

As for lewisterics, well, bring on the insults.

DAMMIT GLOCK I HATE YOU, VETTEL I LOVE YOU, GLOCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but we all have to be fanboys at least once. Massa won in the wet, how's that for all you who say he's useless?! Home win, oh man what a heartbreaker that was WHAT A BATTLE. I tell you I'll be the first to tell you F1 can be really mundane and I think you know I'm the biggest whiner about the lack of on-track action, but I have never in my life seen a championship come down to the last corner of the last lap EVER. Well done Lewis Hamilton and McLaren, well done Massa and Ferrari, what a finish to the year. This really makes me want to watch Melbourne. I'm excited about F1, can you believe that? WOW!

glock is a f....idiot....but still congrats to lewis...looking forward seeing u losing ur title next year to Alonso :D:D

Sorry, but we all have to be fanboys at least once. Massa won in the wet, how's that for all you who say he's useless?! Home win, oh man what a heartbreaker that was WHAT A BATTLE. I tell you I'll be the first to tell you F1 can be really mundane and I think you know I'm the biggest whiner about the lack of on-track action, but I have never in my life seen a championship come down to the last corner of the last lap EVER. Well done Lewis Hamilton and McLaren, well done Massa and Ferrari, what a finish to the year. This really makes me want to watch Melbourne. I'm excited about F1, can you believe that? WOW!

[/size]

No kudos for Nando? :(

I just came home and I missed everything I just heard the commentators saying that Lh was a lucky guy but I don't know what happened.

glock ****ed it up...he'll be fired from toyota for sure

Glock was on dry tires. Had like 10-12 sec to hamilton going into the last lap, maybe it was too wet for him or maybe he heard something that made him slow down (sorry, the ferraristi in me definately had to).

Well I guess it was a worthy end to the season where both contenders made a bunch om mistakes, with the champion scoring under 100 points. Playing it safe almost lead to disaster for Mclaren. What on earth was Kubica up to there? Passing Vetel and Lewis and contributing to the pass. Congrats to lewis, you gotta feel for felipe though.

glock ****ed it up...he'll be fired from toyota for sure

And why is that? For costing Massa the title? For going on a strategy that his team told him to? Glock will return. Toyota don't give a Sh#t either way if Massa or Hamilton win...

Oh, 10-12 seconds...didn't know it was that big. I still don't see it costing his job.

nando rules...if the reno would be like this in the beginning he would be the wdc...but we will have to wait unitl next year ;)

DAMMIT GLOCK I HATE YOU, VETTEL I LOVE YOU, GLOCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear, Eric! Looking forward to 2009 with you around!

And why is that? For costing Massa the title? For going on a strategy that his team told him to? Glock will return. Toyota don't give a Sh#t either way if Massa or Hamilton win...

for losing 2pts heheh....

Oh, 10-12 seconds...didn't know it was that big. I still don't see it costing his job.

You're right, it won't, not even close to costing him his job :lol:

I'll probs bail out after Melbourne when I realize they won't all be this good :P

And that, after changing accounts at least 7 or 8 times during off season :P

I'll probs bail out after Melbourne when I realize they won't all be this good :P

Bleeeh, you can't want every race like this. XD