Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

Is it just me or anybody else thinks that there was just no fair result for this race? Even if Lewis had lost the title in the latest laps it wouldn't have seem fair. And winning after Glock suddenly decided to drive below 55mph doesn't seem too satisfactory either.

But the race was great and I am happy! :congrats:

WHY THE ****ING HELL DID GLOCK ALLOW HAMILTON THROUGH? IT'S SHEER INJUSTICE.

i think glock can answer u that...for sure the press is interesting too.

And that, after changing accounts at least 7 or 8 times during off season :P

:lol: Too true.

WHY THE ****ING HELL DID YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO MAKE THIS POST? IT'S SHEER BIAS/STUPIDITY :P

(Just messing with you...he allowed him by because he was slower. I doubt he knew and you can't take sides in his position. It's not like he should be the one to decide if Massa or Hammy wins, so go easy on him).

Is it just me or anybody else thinks that there was just no fair result for this race? Even if Lewis had lost the title in the latest laps it wouldn't have seem fair. And winning after Glock suddenly decided to drive below 55mph doesn't seem too satisfactory either.

But the race was great and I am happy! :congrats:

+69 agree.

But the race was great and I am happy! congrats.gif

I think it was more a case of , "both deserved to lose it" than "both deserved to win it".

Both Toyotas lost 17 secs on the last lap because of their dry tyres in the wet. Simple.

Both Toyotas lost 17 secs on the last lap because of their dry tyres in the wet. Simple.

true...still he could defend his position in the last corner..if Lewis would passhim after ....no problem....personally i think glock is a ****ing idiot.

WHY THE **** ARE WE ALL YELLING ALL OF A SUDDEN???

BECAUSE IT DISGUISES OUR ACCENTS SO WHEN FED UP COMES BACK WITH HIS LEWIS LOVEFEST POST HE'LL NEVER KNOW WE AREN'T PUREBRED BRITS!

For once, a Lewis fan with some common sense. Congrats on your boy winning. Here's to a Webber WDC in 09. :P

Jeez Christ, what an ending! Shame about the end result but I guess Ham deserves it.

glock ****ed it up...he'll be fired from toyota for sure

That's going to be a hot topic, but his speed on the last two laps was similar to Trulli who was also on dry tyres... I can't see any reason how it was Glocks fault. The strategy just didn't play out. <_<

[quote name='UrKo' post='274458' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:08 PM']true...still he could defend his position in the last corner..if Lewis would passhim after ....no problem..coz he let him pass..personally i think glock is a ****ing idiot.[/quote]

You don't want to be the guy who blocked Lewis and cost him a championship. Sure, he cost Massa one instead, but at least he wasn't directly involved, just indirectly. If he blocked Lewis and caused an incident or just held him up long enough, than he's directly involved and that's just not what you want to be remembered by.

BECAUSE IT DISGUISES OUR ACCENTS SO WHEN FED UP COMES BACK WITH HIS LEWIS LOVEFEST POST HE'LL NEVER KNOW WE AREN'T PUREBRED BRITS!

:lol: Me spoil his party. Me say "Me British, and me donkey is, too"

You don't want to be the guy who blocked Lewis and cost him a championship. Sure, he cost Massa one instead, but at least he wasn't directly involved, just indirectly. If he blocked Lewis and caused an incident or just held him up long enough, than he's directly involved and that's just not what you want to be remembered by.

Vettel got involved and we've seen that was clean...Glock should close the door, but of course not in the way to hit Lewis...

To call Glock a snake in the grass would be too kind.

Nah. Jez just gave you a decent explanation on what happened.

For once, a Lewis fan with some common sense. Congrats on your boy winning. Here's to a Webber WDC in 09. :P

If only Eric, if only... ;)

Vettel got involved and we've seen that was clean...Glock should close the door, but of course not in the way to hit Lewis...

Because. It's different to pass someone than it is to blatantly block.

i can smell something illegal stuff going in between Toyota and McLaren!!!

i can smell something illegal stuff going in between Toyota and McLaren!!!

:lol: People, stop being so paranoid! Read Jez's post for George's sake!

BOTH Toyotas lost time.

nando rules...if the reno would be like this in the beginning he would be the wdc...but we will have to wait unitl next year ;)

i asolutely agree!fernando for the 2009 wdc!!!!!! :1st::1st::1st:

as for massa....oh my gosh!i felt sooooooooooooo sorry for him.especially when he got out of the car...it was so moving.he really deserved this championship....

and of course, lewis is one of the luckiest people on earth(not that he didn't deserve the championship but what happened with glock is absolutely :wtf: )!!!!