Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

i asolutely agree!fernando for the 2009 wdc!!!!!! :1st::1st::1st:

as for massa....oh my gosh!i felt sooooooooooooo sorry for him.especially when he got out of the car...it was so moving.he really deserved this championship....

and of course, lewis is one of the luckiest people on earth(not that he didn't deserve the championship but what happened with glock is absolutely :wtf: )!!!!

Renault will kick a## next year! And no, we won't win by some lucky last lap overtake! You will see! You all will see!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You guys suck. Everything's a conspiracy. It's so annoying. You're all so spoiled. You can't enjoy a good race unless everything works out just so.

A good race? Certainly not because of the racing...

Thank you, though, that got me smiling.

Because. It's different to pass someone than it is to blatantly block.

he had enpugh room to close the door...still think glock ****ed up...every other race driver would do it.

Surely Glock could have defended just the last remaining corner? The way he gave a wide berth to both Vettel & Lewis was depressing.

What difference would it have made? Lewis was over 5 secs ahead of Glock when he crossed the line. The Toyotas were severly impeded by their tyres once the track was wet enough.

Quite simply the most thrilling end to a race and end of a championship that I have ever seen. F*ck the conspiracy, God bless Felipe and role on next year. Nothing more to say.

A good race? Certainly not because of the racing...

Thank you, though, that got me smiling.

You're welcome, sunshine. Good to know you can't enjoy anything, either.

Renault will kick a## next year! And no, we won't win by some lucky last lap overtake! You will see! You all will see!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

of course we'll do!!!!!!Because the combo fernando + renault is amazing!!!!!!!the renault f1 team rooooooooooocks!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i asolutely agree!fernando for the 2009 wdc!!!!!! :1st::1st::1st:

as for massa....oh my gosh!i felt sooooooooooooo sorry for him.especially when he got out of the car...it was so moving.he really deserved this championship....

and of course, lewis is one of the luckiest people on earth(not that he didn't deserve the championship but what happened with glock is absolutely :wtf: )!!!!

exactly..i think Mcron is alreadyy scared and his pants are full od u know what...hah

imho thinks that next year wdc contenders are nando, massa and raikkonen...Lewis?? i think not.

What difference would it have made? Lewis was over 5 secs ahead of Glock when he crossed the line. The Toyotas were severly impeded by their tyres once the track was wet enough.

Not only that. The only reason why Glock was ahead is because he didn't pit to begin with...

Quite simply the most thrilling end to a race and end of a championship that I have ever seen. F*ck the conspiracy, God bless Felipe and role on next year. Nothing more to say.

Oh no. Don't take the conspiracy away from us!

I think it was rather suspicious that rain poured at those exact moments. I saw Bernie talking through his radio and looking up at the sky as if talking with someone up there. And we all know Bernie is well connected. So maybe... :eusa_think:

that end was ****ing amazing.

I must say Vettel did make it difficult!!

I do love him to pieces but why couldnt he just have let Hamilton stay ahead to make it more easier on my health ahah!

He'll be a Ferrari driver for sure.

After next year. Ill bet my house on that.

Massa has been brilliant, my opinion on him has changed. hes been sporting even after such a heart breaking loss and he indeed dominated and won in the rain. So I cant ask more from him but Lewis deserves it this year.

For all the penalties and for losing it to Kimi last year in similar (not as dramatic) fashion.

Oh no. Don't take the conspiracy away from us!

I think it was rather suspicious that rain poured at those exact moments. I saw Bernie talking through his radio and looking up at the sky as if talking with someone up there. And we all know Bernie is well connected. So maybe... :eusa_think:

so it's bernies fault !!! i knew it... the rain should start 10sec later and massa would be wdc and glock would be 5th haha :o

Nicely said Dribbler.

of course we'll do!!!!!!Because the combo fernando + renault is amazing!!!!!!!the renault f1 team rooooooooooocks!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good to see another strong performance from Alonso and Renault. :thbup:

What a great race - amazing! :)

I am so happy now! What a great race really - never see that happen I think - won in the last corner.

Someone said on Sky News:

"18 races, 3600 miles and it comes down to the last 50 yards"

So great!

You're welcome, sunshine. Good to know you can't enjoy anything, either.

I just cannot relate to the enthusiasm or the disappointment.

Racing-wise, the GP gave not much. Massa flew away. Hamilton fought with a Force India. Other than Alonso on Kova and Vettel on Hamilton, does anything else qualify as racing? It was mostly a random messy bore to end off one of the worst seasons of late. Thus, my indifference.

Sebastian in fine Vettel

German driver Sebastian Vettel will do his best to keep out of the Formula One title showdown between Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa in Brazil this weekend.

Vettel has played a lead role in putting the Toro Rosso team to the fore this season, taking his maiden victory in Italy, and moves to sister team Red Bull next season.

And, despite the high drama taking place at the top of the standings, Vettel has his own agenda and is determined to leave his current team on a positive note, telling autosport.com: "To be honest I will not think about this being the last race. We will just go out there and do our job."

He added: "We are not as big as Ferrari and McLaren, we are focused and we are here to achieve something. Even though it might be the last race, I am sure in all our heads there will only be the performance on Saturday and Sunday.

"We will try our best. Then on Sunday night we have a good opportunity to party together."

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5ik...lHX8N3LJa4MeXNQ

Wowww this is very very funny to read after seeing what just happened :D:P

Sebastian in fine Vettel

German driver Sebastian Vettel will do his best to keep out of the Formula One title showdown between Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa in Brazil this weekend.

Vettel has played a lead role in putting the Toro Rosso team to the fore this season, taking his maiden victory in Italy, and moves to sister team Red Bull next season.

And, despite the high drama taking place at the top of the standings, Vettel has his own agenda and is determined to leave his current team on a positive note, telling autosport.com: "To be honest I will not think about this being the last race. We will just go out there and do our job."

He added: "We are not as big as Ferrari and McLaren, we are focused and we are here to achieve something. Even though it might be the last race, I am sure in all our heads there will only be the performance on Saturday and Sunday.

"We will try our best. Then on Sunday night we have a good opportunity to party together."

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5ik...lHX8N3LJa4MeXNQ

Wowww this is very very funny to read after seeing what just happened :D:P

exactly..i think Mcron is alreadyy scared and his pants are full od u know what...hah

oh and something else....congratulations to ron!the driver he chose to replace fernando in mclaren is 8pts behind fenando in the standings.....You must be really proud for that ron!!!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Considering Reno's improvement & Nando's bucketloads of luck, I won't be surprised if he walks away with another WDC next year.

it wont be luck but hard work and briiliant drive ;) ..

Comments from the PlanetF1, those clowns:

November 2: Becomes youngest World Champion in Formula One history after finishing fifth in the Brazilian Grand Prix with a superb last-lap manoeuvre.

"Superb last-lap manoeuvre?"

oh and something else....congratulations to ron!the driver he chose to replace fernando in mclaren is 8pts behind fenando in the standings.....You must be really proud for that ron!!!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

the problem with mcron is that he cant control his driver...mc ron would have 2wcc and 2 wdc with nando had he said **** u british press leave us racing...now all he gots is a lucky wdc 08...shame for a team that said are the best this year....khm..i wonder what would happen if there would be 1 race to go...