Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

it wont be luck but hard work and briiliant drive ;) ..

exactly.because if you put singapore aside,fernando's performances in the last half are STUNNING.he would have been champion(and a veeeery worthy one) if the season started in belgium.you can't call that luck,can you?

POULO RE, P-O-U-L-O MASSA PERIMENEIS APO TOUS ALLOUS NA SOU DWSOUN TON TITLO, POULOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO K SKASMOS

Couldn't have epxressed it better myself.... :huh:

POULO YOU TOO!!!

Comments from the PlanetF1, those clowns:

"Superb last-lap manoeuvre?"

british press? no wonder... :) ..but i understand them...heh...my farts are superb too.

the problem with mcron is that he cant control his driver...mc ron would have 2wcc and 2 wdc with nando had he said **** u british press leave us racing...now all he gots is a lucky wdc 08...shame for a team that said are the best this year....khm..i wonder what would happen if there would be 1 race to go...

oh my god!i honestly couldn't agree more!it's like you're reading my mind!i have said the exact same thing one million times!ron has acted so stupid during the last years....he has sacrificed mclaren's success over hamilton's success!unbelievable!someone should remind him that he's supposed to be a team manager!

Hey, some consolation!! Now, Alonso has no record to his name.

Report back when some of the drivers out there show at least 10% of Nando's talent :P

Thank you God! :bow: First of all Felipe Massa is a true gentleman and a great sportsman................secondly Congratulations Lewis! FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPION 2008! Thirdly congratulations to Ferrari on winning the constructors...........Fernie and Vettel.........superb drive! Finally to all the naysayers,critics and the idiots,Glock was on dry tyres on a wet track.what'd you expect?

Lewis Hamilton.............World Champion 2008......Well Deserved Mate! :congrats::thumb::king::1st:;)

POULO RE, P-O-U-L-O MASSA PERIMENEIS APO TOUS ALLOUS NA SOU DWSOUN TON TITLO, POULOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO K SKASMOS

i'm sure you can speak greek better than that!and one more thing.....i am probably the only person here who understands greek so if you don't mind speak in english,so that everyone can appreciate your beautiful post!

oh my god!i honestly couldn't agree more!it's like you're reading my mind!i have said the exact same thing one million times!ron has acted so stupid during the last years....he has sacrificed mclaren's success over hamilton's success!unbelievable!someone should remind him that he's supposed to be a team manager!

well what we can do..nothing only laugh to ron as next year he'll be without wdc too.

Report back when some of the drivers out there show at least 10% of Nando's talent :P

100% agree

would love to see LH driving reno this year...20pts ??? maybe.

oh and something else....congratulations to ron!the driver he chose to replace fernando in mclaren is 8pts behind fenando in the standings.....You must be really proud for that ron!!!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Somthing tells me Ron isn't too bothered about that right now :P

Besides, with Alonso in the team, both drivers would've stolen points from one another, effectively handing Massa the title...

Besides, with Alonso in the team, both drivers would've stolen points from one another, effectively handing Massa the title...

u think? or u think that nando would win the title maybe 2 races before the end...just looking what he did with reno this year, i could easily say he would win this year title with ease had he stayed in mclaren and ron wouldnt act as stupid.

but i think every1 in f1 knows that nandos price is growing. at the moment he's the fastest driver in f1, sadly the car wasnt good enough.

but they would have secured the constructors' championship which should be their main(i guess) objective.plus that if they supported fernando he would have definetely won.

Poor Coulthard. Such a shame he was shunted out like that. :byebye:

but they would have secured the constructors' championship which should be their main(i guess) objective.

ron just wanted revenge to nando for last year..i still cant understand why mercedes is not saying anything. i guess they dont mind losing wcc for rons personal revenge.

Yes, respect to Felipe for reacting gallantly.

Sportsmanship at it's finest, his sense of humility is refreshing in a world dominated by egos. Felipe has come a long way in 2 years...

Sportsmanship at it's finest, his sense of humility is refreshing in a world dominated by egos. Felipe has come a long way in 2 years...

Indeedy.

Yup!

Which is another reason why Massa would have been a much more deserving champion. Hamilton had the most reliable car, competent mechanics around him and a slave as his teammate. It's almost unfair.

He has more natural talent than Felipe, but he did not deserve this title more than the brazilian.

u think? or u think that nando would win the title maybe 2 races before the end...just looking what he did with reno this year, i could easily say he would win this year title with ease had he stayed in mclaren and ron wouldnt act as stupid.

but i think every1 in f1 knows that nandos price is growing. at the moment he's the fastest driver in f1, sadly the car wasnt good enough.

I think things would turn out similar to last year (not including spygate, lets not open that can of worms)

No team can have two number one drivers, when one is Alonso. We all saw what happened!

but they would have secured the constructors' championship which should be their main(i guess) objective.plus that if they supported fernando he would have definetely won.

I'm more a follower of the WDC myself. I'm not sure which title would be more important to the team.

I really think the way to win WDC titles is by having a clear number one. If they had Alonso, they'd need to get rid of Hamilton, or we'd see a repeat of last year.

Which is another reason why Massa would have been a much more deserving champion. Hamilton had the most reliable car, competent mechanics around him and a slave as his teammate. It's almost unfair.

He has more natural talent than Felipe, but he did not deserve this title more than the brazilian.

hahaha that reminds me something...Michael Schumacher maybe??????????? now you dont like it that is happening...felipe wins in my eyes one title this year: of the most improved one.

Which is another reason why Massa would be a much more deserving champion. Hamilton had the most reliable car, competent mechanics around him and a slave as his teammate. It's almost unfair.

Bah these arguments about deserving are most annoying, Massa is proud of what he has done and so should all his fans imo. Title or no title it makes no massive difference, if Massa is the real deal then he'll be back to win it next year after losing out this year, which is what Lewis did.

Over the last two seasons of F1 no driver has scored as many points as Lewis, if he isn't a worthy champ no one is ;)