Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

I think things would turn out similar to last year (not including spygate, lets not open that can of worms)

No team can have two number one drivers, when one is Alonso. We all saw what happened!

exactly...and we all know that is rons fault. there's always 1 #1 in a team and ron f..it up.. but like u say, lets not open an old can ;) ...

so cheers to alonso and his 3rd title in 09 with reno!...

ron just wanted revenge to nando for last year..i still cant understand why mercedes is not saying anything. i guess they dont mind losing wcc for rons personal revenge.

yeah....it's really stupid...i remember ron's comments before brasil when he said that their main objective was the wdc and that they were willing to sacrifice the constructors' title over lewis!how insane is this!!!!???

Bah these arguments about deserving are most annoying, Massa is proud of what he has done and so should all his fans imo. Title or no title it makes no massive difference, if Massa is the real deal then he'll be back to win it next year after losing out this year, which is what Lewis did.

Over the last two seasons of F1 no driver has scored as many points as Lewis, if he isn't a worthy champ no one is ;)

Hear the sage Rainmaster! :P

By the way, I agree the most about Massa.

Which is another reason why Massa would have been a much more deserving champion. Hamilton had the most reliable car, competent mechanics around him and a slave as his teammate. It's almost unfair.

He has more natural talent than Felipe, but he did not deserve this title more than the brazilian.

:lol: Perhaps you say that because of Massa's nationality? Hamilton made a bunch of mistakes this year, and had a pretty useless team mate, but still won the crown. So how does Massa deserve it more?

i'm sure you can speak greek better than that!and one more thing.....i am probably the only person here who understands greek so if you don't mind speak in english,so that everyone can appreciate your beautiful post!

Hey not the only one :) !

Don't let our Giorgio annoy you!

He is a fat Mercedes (A-class) probably owner!

And don't get me started about the race...!

yeah....it's really stupid...i remember ron's comments before brasil when he said that their main objective was the wdc and that they were willing to sacrifice the constructors' title over lewis!how insane is this!!!!???

Well, they were 11pts, or something, behind going into Brazil, so it would have taken an amazing set of circumstances to overturn that deficit. It's fairly natural in any sport to hedge your bets on something you can win and that was close enough :lol:

Bah these arguments about deserving are most annoying, Massa is proud of what he has done and so should all his fans imo. Title or no title it makes no massive difference, if Massa is the real deal then he'll be back to win it next year after losing out this year, which is what Lewis did.

Over the last two seasons of F1 no driver has scored as many points as Lewis, if he isn't a worthy champ no one is ;)

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

exactly...and we all know that is rons fault. there's always 1 #1 in a team and ron f..it up.. but like u say, lets not open an old can ;) ...

so cheers to alonso and his 3rd title in 09 with reno!...

yes you're right!this conversation has no end.we have all talked so much about it but no one has reached a conclusion so we should probably stop here!i'm just looking forward to 2009!!!!

true...normally u go for what u can win. have no problem with that.. i only have problem with glock now haha..will move to Colt for sure :lol:

sorry re...i drive a Mercedes SL500, cheers

Still not good enough!

Anyway I 'm more annoyed about the way things turned out in the race than whatever you may say, so nevermind re! Enjoy while you can...

in fact i thought about you...!!!!(i got so excited when i realised that there is another greek person in tf1 that i couldn't forget you!!!)but i didn't see you around so i talked only about myself!

Loved the race,the ending....everything

Congrats to Hamilton and Mclaren!First title since the Hakkinen days!

Good bye Coulthard!

...and Piquet!

true...normally u go for what u can win. have no problem with that.. i only have problem with glock now haha..will move to Colt for sure :lol:

Wasn't Glock 6th before they took the gamble on staying out on a wettening track? He finished 6th, so it was really just a gamble that looked, for a short time, like it might pay off, but ultimately didn't. Been seen many, many times before :lol:

Who ever won it, there would have been bitching anyways, as I am already seeing it.

Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally Lewis won it, he has made his family more proud than ever, just like Kimi did last year, both these men come from a very very difficult background.

I first didn't want to see the race, but, anyways I decided to see it after 20 laps and found myself around with a helluva big Ferrari supporters, sat silently through out the whole race in the pub sipping coke and munching french fries. Got a shock when I saw Vettel was chasing Lewis, I knew he would overtake, I knew he had no chance against Vettel in rain, I knew Massa would win it, and It did happen, Massa crossed the finish line as the new world champion, but something happened, I saw Nicole cheering in the Mclaren pit, thinking that she dumped him was cheering Massa, but then I saw the revised positions I started shouting and whistling like mad, I thought for a moment I was going to be beaten up by the Tiffosis, just behind me I heard even louder claps and whistles, ah! They were all wearing Vodafone t-shirts! Yes we had two new world champions this year!

Best race I have ever seen regardless of who won today! Massa showed he is no midget behind the wheel. Vettel showed that he is one of the best drivers on the grid. It won't take long for us to hear the Italian and German anthem being played together again, yes Vettel would move to Ferrari, Alonso would still prove he is one of the best driving third rate cars to podiums. Tell you about Kimi after George lets me know that he has found his Mojo :P .

Wasn't Glock 6th before they took the gamble on staying out on a wettening track? He finished 6th, so it was really just a gamble that looked, for a short time, like it might pay off, but ultimately didn't. Been seen many, many times before :lol:

Yeah! It was close though. And gave us the excitement we wanted, right? All is good.

oh....it does make a huge difference,you're right....what you need is not a mercedes but a manual on how to learn good manners!

:lol: Too right!

Yeah! It was close though. And gave us the excitement we wanted, right? All is good.

That's the spirit :P:D

:nono1: Too far!

in fact i thought about you...!!!!(i got so excited when i realised that there is another greek person in tf1 that i couldn't forget you!!!)but i didn't see you around so i talked only about myself!

:lol:

You were right about that though!

It was pure luck to see your post (and Giorgios)!

Still can't believe we lost it in the final corner :angry: ...