Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

Seriously, Feddy, no need for that.

one of the saddest moments of the race,i think!!!!!i feel for them!!!!!especially if you look their faces after they were told that hamilton had won.....really sad!!!

:lol: abbas! I hope Kimi finds his mojo, I certainly think he's been a bit better in the last races, but his mojo is still not quite back yet. 2009 will be fun!

one of the saddest moments of the race,i think!!!!!i feel for them!!!!!especially if you look their faces after they were told that hamilton had won.....really sad!!!

Indeed.

Indeed. Both Ferrari and McLaren were celebrating at the same time and I wasn't really sure who had won it at first.

:lol:

You were right about that though!

It was pure luck to see your post (and Giorgios)!

Still can't believe we lost it in the final corner :angry: ...

yes!this race was really unbelievable...!and no matter how weird it sounds,i was supporting massa and ferrari 100% today!i even forgot about fernando at some point(i'm so embarrased for that!)felipe really deserved it!but at least you won the constructors' championship!

ok,i felt sorry for them too..always wait till the chequered flag falls...

MESSAGE FOR THE GREEK GUYS IN THE FORUM:

paidia as to liksoume to 8ema gt ksefuge polu, outws i allws anaferomoun ston massa gia pragmata p eginan sti diarkeia tis sezon, oxi se sas proswpika, nomizw einai autonoito, ok?

yes!this race was really unbelievable...!and no matter how weird it sounds,i was supporting massa and ferrari 100% today!i even forgot about fernando at some point(i'm so embarrased for that!)felipe really deserved it!but at least you won the constructors' championship!

:nono1: 1st rule: you never, under any circumstances, shall support Ferrari.

I'd rather see Lewis' dad take the drivers championship for the next 10 years than support Ferrari. <_<

Well I was certainly cheering for Alonso today because he was absolutely vital for the championship!

Everything fell into place and it was lost in an instance! If FM didn't stand a chance of winning the WDC I wouldn't mind about Felippe losing it because Lewis did a good job claiming it! I couldn't predict he would be so willing to throw it away again!

hahaha that reminds me something...Michael Schumacher maybe??????????? now you dont like it that is happening...

No idea what you're talking about.

Bah these arguments about deserving are most annoying, Massa is proud of what he has done and so should all his fans imo. Title or no title it makes no massive difference, if Massa is the real deal then he'll be back to win it next year after losing out this year, which is what Lewis did.

Over the last two seasons of F1 no driver has scored as many points as Lewis, if he isn't a worthy champ no one is ;)

Points scored last year mean nothing for this year's championship.

I will always talk about deserving because to me that counts much more than the title itself. I'm not saying Massa did an amazing season or that he is the real deal, and I don't deny that Hamilton has more natural talent than him. I just think that, this year, Felipe deserved more than Lewis, considering everything I said in my previous post.

ok,i felt sorry for them too..always wait till the chequered flag falls...

MESSAGE FOR THE GREEK GUYS IN THE FORUM:

paidia as to liksoume to 8ema gt ksefuge polu, outws i allws anaferomoun ston massa gia pragmata p eginan sti diarkeia tis sezon, oxi se sas proswpika, nomizw einai autonoito, ok?

No offence Giorgio!

Don't take things personally! I believe there is little tension still around from the race!

After all, arguing all the time is what Greeks do best right?

Cheers!

:nono1: 1st rule: you never, under any circumstances, shall support Ferrari.

I'd rather see Lewis' dad take the drivers championship for the next 10 years than support Ferrari. <_<

this is the first(and the last time, i guess) that i will have to disagree(in fact i first typed "agree"-the power of habit,you see) with you,andres!i prefer ferrari to hamilton-mclaren!no doubt about that!it's the new tactic....the anti-maclaren tactic....(until next year of course ,when we will be fighting with the ferraris again for the wdc!!!!!!)

Points scored last year mean nothing for this year's championship.

I will always talk about deserving because to me that counts much more than the title itself. I'm not saying Massa did an amazing season or that he is the real deal, and I don't deny that Hamilton has more natural talent than him. I just think that, this year, Felipe deserved more than Lewis, considering everything I said in my previous post.

Yeah well I'm just proving the point that Lewis is a deserving champion. If like you say deserving counts more than the title, then you can't be too concerned that Massa didn't win, surely? :P

In my opinion either of them would have been worthy champions this year, Massa had more bad luck, but Lewis has produced greater 'magic' drives like Silverstone.

Yeah well I'm just proving the point that Lewis is a deserving champion. If like you say deserving counts more than the title, then you can't be too concerned that Massa didn't win, surely? :P

In my opinion either of them would have been worthy champions this year, Massa had more bad luck, but Lewis has produced greater 'magic' drives like Silverstone.

Well, either or neither I guess :lol: !!

If they didn't have the fastest cars, there is no way they would get anywhere near fighting for the title!

I agree with you George!

No offence Giorgio!

Don't take things personally! I believe there is little tension still around from the race!

After all, arguing all the time is what Greeks do best right?

Cheers!

i agree!it's ok.it was just that your post was a bit weird...when i first read it i thought "ti muga to tsimpise to palikari!?"(a greek saying!)but anyway,no hard feelings!!!!!

i agree!it's ok.it was just that your post was a bit weird...when i first read it i thought "ti muga to tsimpise to palikari!?"(a greek saying!)but anyway,no hard feelings!!!!!

Ep, not mine :) !

If they didn't have the fastest cars, there is no way they would get anywhere near fighting for the title!

Well that's true of all champs! :)

But yeah, Vettel really needs a car as good as he is, I hope Renault improve more for Alonso too, same with BMW/Kubica.

Still though, I think Hamilton will be a much stronger driver next year.

Well that's true of all champs! :)

But yeah, Vettel really needs a car as good as he is, I hope Renault improve more for Alonso too, same with BMW/Kubica.

Still though, I think Hamilton will be a much stronger driver next year.

I guess it's true when the champion and the car are both the fastest!

When the cars are comfortably faster and help their drivers to overcome their weaknesses and excuse their mistakes, I don't think that's the case!

I simply don't remember/or haven't noticed, another season where the so called "top drivers" (top teams 's drivers that is) have done so many mistakes! I don't think anyone can congratulate FM or LH on a "perfect season" or an amazing display of skill!

Fastest car theory could have recieved more support if the other car driven by even his dad could have helped the team win the constructors.

What a superb and tense race.

I was shouting the house down when Vettel passed Hamilton and Massa looked to win.

Glad that Anthony Hamilton was gracious. Both worthy, really did want Massa to take it though.

Next year I hope Massa comes fighting back at Lewis and has a better start.

I'm frustrated, but I'm proud of him. For his fight, his heart and determination. For almost managing to win a championship that seemed impossible, at his own home. For his improvement as a driver. But mostly for how much he has matured. I never thought the guy could recover from the Hungary shock. He did. I didn't think he could recover from the Singapore disaster. But he did. When Lewis crossed the finish line in 5th today, I thought we would see an extremely depressed Felipe on the conference. And instead we saw a proud, dignified man with his head up. Again. And I'm happy that he is at least starting to get the respect he deserves.

Of course Lewis is a deserving champion and I never said he isn't, but all these things I just said combined with the other things I'm already tired of saying are what give me the conviction that he isn't THE most deserving one.

Fastest car theory could have recieved more support if the other car driven by even his dad could have helped the team win the constructors.

Heikki never really got the best strategy though, did he?

He was always racing a tank-ful of gas!

And I don't think anyone can say the Mclaren wasn't a front-running car, able to win the championship, right :mellow: ?

I guess it's true when the champion and the car are both the fastest!

When the cars are comfortably faster and help their drivers to overcome their weaknesses and excuse their mistakes, I don't think that's the case!

I simply don't remember/or haven't noticed, another season where the so called "top drivers" (top teams 's drivers that is) have done so many mistakes! I don't think anyone can congratulate FM or LH on a "perfect season" or an amazing display of skill!

Well, planetf1 (that was it, wasn't it?) have already congratulated him on an "amazing pass" on Glock... so you never know :lol: