Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

[quote name='Jez' post='274518' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:01 PM']Besides, with Alonso in the team, both drivers would've stolen points from one another, effectively handing Massa the title...[/quote]
Yup.

[quote name='Todd' post='274527' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:08 PM']Sportsmanship at it's finest, his sense of humility is refreshing in a world dominated by egos. Felipe has come a long way in 2 years...[/quote]
Yeah no wonder he came second. :P

[quote name='abbas_gear' post='274557' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:31 PM']Best race I have ever seen regardless of who won today![/quote]
Indeed! Most exciting sporting event I can remember.

[quote name='cavallino' post='274716' date='Nov 3 2008, 05:36 AM']Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='BradSpeedMan' post='274722' date='Nov 3 2008, 06:31 AM']sad???? what the hell, I laughed my a## off and eloquently pointed my middle finger at the TV screen. The reactions on their faces was the best drama I ever witness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, I could'nt wait for the replays, the more I saw it, the more I burst out laughing!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely priceless!!!!!...[/quote]
:roll:

I felt sorry for Felipe's family. But the Brazilian crowd got what they deserved for being so unsporting.

Okay - so I've just finished watching the race.

Jesus - what a race - jeeeeeeeesus

Felt really sorry for Massa, but I guess that's what Hamilton went through last year. He'll be back next year and props to him for being so gracious. Hamilton get's the WDC, which - with more points - I guess he deserves.

Hamilton's dad could really do with stepping back. Step back sir, step, the ****, back. He's a big boy now.

All in all a fine season of racing and a great finale. More next year please - fewer mistakes would be nice, but more rain comes top of my wish list for 2009. Without the rain today would have been pretty dull.

Oh and more victories for SebV - hope RedBull can deliver.

Pretty much agree with that^

I thought that it was awful watching the Ferrari mechanics and team celebrate. Felt sooo sorry for them.

Piotr, World War II is over. You don't have to hate Germany anymore. It's going to be okay.

Yeah well, we don't have to do a lot of things :lol:

2s967t1.jpg

guess whos on sutton ^^ (after first rain)

Wicked cool!!! Hey lady!!

You sound just like the guys who used to say the same things about RB and MS. Its no use of convincing you as it would turn out to be like another argument with Maure and company. Both Ferrari and Mclaren had cars who proved to be fastest in different tracks, Ferrari had power advantage and Mclaren had an Aero and engine effeciency advantage. Ferrari had drivers who brought home cars regularly in points. Its not like you think, no top team would use one of their cars as a satellite car or delebrately fill up the tanks and finish off points as you know every point means money and after all what Mclaren went through last season every penny counts. Hekki had been unfortunate and Mclaren have lost their edge calculating strategies from their Mika-David days. As Brawn himself said before the race that Mclaren were wrong to take a conservative approach for the qualifying, instead they should have fueled Lewis lighter and create a gap before his first pits and he seems to be right. Lewis almost lost it, not because Vettel overtook him, but because Mclaren were over confident.

I won't complain if I still read these kind of fastest car theories as Kimi himself proved in the past that with a two year old car he almost became a world champion and that too against MS. As it is always difficult to admire a person whom you may not like. Just like the way I used to be in the past, even when Alonso won the WDC, I still complained his eye brows were illegal.

I believe you misjudged my post and categorized me rather unfairly! If you honestly believe Heikki was not disadvantaged with heavy fuel loads, then it's ok. This is not my theory though! It's been on the news and it became apparent since the start of the season! I can't believe you dismiss it as a conspiracy theory!

Also if a car cannot challenge for the championships, then it won't in modern F1. I believe it's common knowledge the competion is really high and the lesser teams/cars cannot provide any driver with championship-winning material.

Furthermore, I find annoying the fact that you chose to attack the poster instead of answering the post. I 'm not offended, it just makes the whole participation in this (or in a) forum a complete waste of time.

Just as an aside, I would like to congratulate BMW team on successfully preventing Kubica not only from having a chance for WDC, but even from being allowed on the podium. To send him out on track on dry tires for a warm up lap was brilliant. Also, telling Nick not to, under any circumstances, try to slow down Raikkonen, was inspired. I mean a mere 8th would put Kubi on the podium, so it took a long weekend of comical mistakes (to a point that Force India team must have looked in amazement, as Sutil was actually fighting against a BMW), with a crowning achievement during the last race of the season.

Thank you DR. Mario for making a complete a## of yourself just to help a talentless Kraut that, for some unfathomable reason, you re-signed for 2009. Speaking of which - Kubica will get nowhere in 2009, but, if lucky, will sign with a team that may actually support him on the track.

And Katy, seeing you draped in that German flag reminded me why i REALLY do not like you...

That's why I love you sweety. Your pathetic vocabulary in argumentation does this to me :wub:

You must really love people like Podolski and Klose, hm?

I can't believe you're complaining of me dressed in a german flag... :/ Took me so long to plan this... :/

BTW (FYI) the flag was for Seb :) I was with girl in french flag supporting the Sebastians :)

That's why I love you sweety. Your pathetic vocabulary in argumentation does this to me :wub:

I can't believe you're complaining of me dressed in a german flag... :/ Took me so long to plan this... :/

Why don't you two just get a room

;)

Why don't you two just get a room

;)

he doesnt want me :/ I need a new kubeetza fan :/

I believe you misjudged my post and categorized me rather unfairly! If you honestly believe Heikki was not disadvantaged with heavy fuel loads, then it's ok. This is not my theory though! It's been on the news and it became apparent since the start of the season! I can't believe you dismiss it as a conspiracy theory!

Also if a car cannot challenge for the championships, then it won't in modern F1. I believe it's common knowledge the competion is really high and the lesser teams/cars cannot provide any driver with championship-winning material.

Furthermore, I find annoying the fact that you chose to attack the poster instead of answering the post. I 'm not offended, it just makes the whole participation in this (or in a) forum a complete waste of time.

We have seen a lot of news about Schumi and Barichello too. Anyways, I chose to belive something else. Sorry, I never meant to attack you anyway.

All I am telling is that Mclaren are not a team who would throw away championship points by delebrately loading one of their cars full of gas. Hekki drove some Sh#ty races too, not Mclaren's fault.

Indeed! Most exciting sporting event I can remember.

:roll:

I felt sorry for Felipe's family. But the Brazilian crowd got what they deserved for being so unsporting.

Agree.

sad???? what the hell, I laughed my a## off and eloquently pointed my middle finger at the TV screen. The reactions on their faces was the best drama I ever witness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, I could'nt wait for the replays, the more I saw it, the more I burst out laughing!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely priceless!!!!!...

BTW (FYI) the flag was for Seb :) I was with girl in french flag supporting the Sebastians :)

OK, I admit, for some reason you REALLY know how to get to me. BTW, my dad considers Podolski and Klose as traitors (seriously). I don't, but I blame Polish soccer officials to let them go.

"Pathetic vocabulary" ????? Look who's talking...

he doesnt want me :/ I need a new kubeetza fan :/

says who? I mean, err... yup, I'm married and stufff... ;)

We have seen a lot of news about Schumi and Barichello too. Anyways, I chose to belive something else. Sorry, I never meant to attack you anyway.

All I am telling is that Mclaren are not a team who would throw away championship points by delebrately loading one of their cars full of gas. Hekki drove some Sh#ty races too, not Mclaren's fault.

Not according to Heikki, who apparently was very unhappy about "team tactics." That makes two, with Alonso suffering last year.

says who? I mean, err... yup, I'm married and stufff... ;)

your problem, not mine.

your problem, not mine.

Absolutely right. On the other hand your problem is your inexplicable support for talentless German drivers (although personally I really like Seb, but I will NEVER admit it to YOU) and strange hatred of Polish people (e.g. Kubica and me, and possibly Pope John Paul II, although that's not supported by facts yet). Sooo, what IS your problem?

Absolutely right. On the other hand your problem is your inexplicable support for talentless German drivers (although personally I really like Seb, but I will NEVER admit it to YOU) and strange hatred of Polish people (e.g. Kubica and me, and possibly Pope John Paul II, although that's not supported by facts yet). Sooo, what IS your problem?

:roll::roll:

:roll::roll:

Thank you. I developed my "win any argument with a woman" skills during my first marriage to an American-Italian chick. Although my current American-Irish-Polish wife keeps my skills honed.

Not according to Heikki, who apparently was very unhappy about "team tactics." That makes two, with Alonso suffering last year.

I am really sorry, could you please come up with some links in which you can prove Hekki was unhappy about team tactics? Do not comeup with some links what says 'according to some news papers' or 'news paper claims'. Come up with a link in which it proves that Hekki himself claims, if he does, I will admit that he had to play second fiddle, still I will say &%$ it! MS himself had someone who played his second fiddle and many guys in this forum who at present are complaining with their so called Mclaren team tactics called for Alonso to be given first preference because he was a two time world champion. If you ask me to name them, I wish I were close enough to them so that I could spit on their face to point each of them. Hipocracy at its best. Its not surprising that you too talk about team tactics, since you yourself claim that Kubica has not been treated well in some of your earlier posts and Nick may be given the better treatment because he is a German, which to guys with common sense is an utter bulls##t. You may continue with your rants about team tactics and blah blah, but you are actually making your favourite driver look like a clown.

I dont hate polishes, I hate KubeeTZa. John Paul II was much better than Ratzinger ;)

You are the one who thinks people hate polishes.

I dont hate polishes, I hate KubeeTZa. John Paul II was much better than Ratzinger ;)

The only good Pole is a Deed Poll.

No, I hate Mr Sheen.