Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

I dont hate polishes, I hate KubeeTZa. John Paul II was much better than Ratzinger ;)

You are the one who thinks people hate polishes.

Nope. Just you.

Mommy?

Yes, I am afraid it is true, Andres................Margaret Thatcher is indeed your Mommy......................from a certain point of view :whistling:

I hope your mom really doesn't sound like Monty! :lol:

Nice going - first you offend people because of their nationality, and now you are going after their parents. I guess the next is people's religion?????????

Although I will give you points for liking the previous Pope...

I am really sorry, could you please come up with some links in which you can prove Hekki was unhappy about team tactics? Do not comeup with some links what says 'according to some news papers' or 'news paper claims'. Come up with a link in which it proves that Hekki himself claims, if he does, I will admit that he had to play second fiddle, still I will say &%$ it! MS himself had someone who played his second fiddle and many guys in this forum who at present are complaining with their so called Mclaren team tactics called for Alonso to be given first preference because he was a two time world champion. If you ask me to name them, I wish I were close enough to them so that I could spit on their face to point each of them. Hipocracy at its best. Its not surprising that you too talk about team tactics, since you yourself claim that Kubica has not been treated well in some of your earlier posts and Nick may be given the better treatment because he is a German, which to guys with common sense is an utter bulls##t. You may continue with your rants about team tactics and blah blah, but you are actually making your favourite driver look like a clown.

Just review articles on TotalF1 for the past month. There were 2 or 3 on that topic.

I am really sorry, could you please come up with some links in which you can prove Hekki was unhappy about team tactics? Do not comeup with some links what says 'according to some news papers' or 'news paper claims'. Come up with a link in which it proves that Hekki himself claims, if he does, I will admit that he had to play second fiddle, still I will say &%$ it! MS himself had someone who played his second fiddle and many guys in this forum who at present are complaining with their so called Mclaren team tactics called for Alonso to be given first preference because he was a two time world champion. If you ask me to name them, I wish I were close enough to them so that I could spit on their face to point each of them. Hipocracy at its best. Its not surprising that you too talk about team tactics, since you yourself claim that Kubica has not been treated well in some of your earlier posts and Nick may be given the better treatment because he is a German, which to guys with common sense is an utter bulls##t. You may continue with your rants about team tactics and blah blah, but you are actually making your favourite driver look like a clown.

here is one

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motor...1024-96000.html

here is two

http://www.motorauthority.com/f1/kovalaine...eport_2544.html

Of course, Brit press quickly reported that Heikki "rubbished" that allegation. Gee, if I'd work for Ron Dennis, I would quickly "rubbish" it too in fear for my life, or at least my carier in F1...

Heikki is crap. One or two laps of fuel doesn't account for his lacklustre performances.

That's just my opinion of course........

here is one

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motor...1024-96000.html

here is two

http://www.motorauthority.com/f1/kovalaine...eport_2544.html

Of course, Brit press quickly reported that Heikki "rubbished" that allegation. Gee, if I'd work for Ron Dennis, I would quickly "rubbish" it too in fear for my life, or at least my carier in F1...

I told you to come out with evidence in which Hekki himself speaks about the unfair treatment, I don't care which news paper accuses or rubishes. Come out with facts next time you argue, not something that says according to news papers and blah blah.

Heikki is crap. One or two laps of fuel doesn't account for his lacklustre performances.

Yeah this is another conspiracy theory that has very little going for it. I think Heikki is OK in terms of pace - I was impressed by his year at Renault - but Lewis has been better. They've both made plenty of mistakes, however.

Yeah this is another conspiracy theory that has very little going for it. I think Heikki is OK in terms of pace - I was impressed by his year at Renault - but Lewis has been better. They've both made plenty of mistakes, however.

Both you and Abbas would be absolutelt right, if it wasn't for this little business of very similar allegations by Alonso last season.

Both you and Abbas would be absolutelt right, if it wasn't for this little business of very similar allegations by Alonso last season.

Has Heikki been making allegations? I didn't know.

Not according to Heikki, who apparently was very unhappy about "team tactics." That makes two, with Alonso suffering last year.

Bollocks. Evidence please. Not the piffle you posted, either.

It's an inspired one.

Has Heikki been making allegations? I didn't know.

Quite.

Nice going - first you offend people because of their nationality, and now you are going after their parents. I guess the next is people's religion?????????

Although I will give you points for liking the previous Pope...

Lets talk about F1.

Heikki hasnt made any allegations. He had a huge smile stuck on his face after the Brazilian GP, McLaren must think they've hit the jackpot cos they've got a number 2 driver who seems to have dedicated his life to making the number 1 driver successful

Yes, but how many times has he been in a position to do it? And when Lewis has screwed up, why hasn't Heikki been mopping up the rest of the points?

McLaren should have won the WCC this year given the car they had combined with all the Ferrari screwups. The fact they didn't speaks volumes about Heikki IMO.

McLaren should have won the WCC this year given the car they had combined with all the Ferrari screwups. The fact they didn't speaks volumes about Heikki IMO.

Very good point.

Yes, but how many times has he been in a position to do it? And when Lewis has screwed up, why hasn't Heikki been mopping up the rest of the points?

Here is a good conspiracy theory ( just came up with it and have no proof whatsoever, but it's fun) - Heikki was told/made/screwed to be way behind Lewis, so it would look like McLaren has car slower than Ferrari (or BMW. Or Renault.) and that way elevate Hamilton's so called "driving skills" while in fact stolen Ferrari technology made McLaren way faster than anyone else. Heikki's performance would be a "proof" against any allegations bringing up the above argument. Now, where are my drugs at???

+I agreed!

Here is a good conspiracy theory ( just came up with it and have no proof whatsoever, but it's fun) - Heikki was told/made/screwed to be way behind Lewis, so it would look like McLaren has car slower than Ferrari (or BMW. Or Renault.) and that way elevate Hamilton's so called "driving skills" while in fact stolen Ferrari technology made McLaren way faster than anyone else. Heikki's performance would be a "proof" against any allegations bringing up the above argument. Now, where are my drugs at???

I actually thought something like this. Ferrari were always going to win the WCC leaving the drivers to challenge for the WDC. Heikki was stitched up all the while to ensure Mclaren didn't win the WCC. It got me thnking this conspiracy when the 'team' somehow managed to put Heikki's tyres on back to front :huh: and Ron's recent comments that Ferrari were welcome to the WCC as they were more interested in the WDC - if the team were more interested in the WCC what did they think of Heikki?

:lol:

Why on earth would McLaren be so desperate to inflate Hamilton's ego beyond its already ballooned state. Imho this conspiracy theory is complete nonsense.