Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

This sounds way too cool :) !!

Except meeting Ron Dennis of course :P !

Haha!!! I know!! The smug git, I really dont like him! :lol:

Enjoy yourself Kati, you deserve it girl!

well, here theyre talking bout fact it may rain during race. its real cloudy now and hot so maybe happens. yesterday was so hot i almost fainted in that sh*t. (look for a german flag. its me. ill stay somewhere after last curve and end of grid.)

anyways, i got my revenge. no kubeeTZa on q3; not in my country. :lol:

two days ago i went again look for seb and nick. i met ron dennis, mario theissen and peter sauber, willi rampf... niki lauda (awwww)... klien, alonso (again), mark, nels, heikki, nicole (lewis' pcd), de la rosa... and finally nick and seb :) seb is the nicest driver u can meet ^^

Blimey - must be nice - you lucky sod you. :D

Enjoy yourself Kati, you deserve it girl!

No she doesn't, I do - no really, I do - oh okay then, I don't.

Anyhow I'm signing off until Monday night / Tuesday now. I've got to sleep and I'm going to attempt to avoid all news about the GP results until I can see a replay - no doubt impossibe, but I'm going to try. I've removed all news gadgets from my igoogle page, I'm not going to open my email account, I'm staying away from here - short of walking around all day tomorrow with my MP3 blasting and my eyes closed, I don't no what else I can do. I'm am prepared to stick my fingers in my ears and shout lalalalalalalalai'mnotlisteningi'mnotlisteninglalalalalalala if any of my grade 6 kids should DARE to start talking to me about F1 tomorrow.

Fingers crossed - I can actually sleep tonight, I can avoid the result until tomos and I get to see a replay pretty damn soon.

Have fun people - except Katy of course - I hope the rain p**ses down on you, you lucky lucky LUCKY bugger. :mf_tongue:;)

dun feel like doing anything or watching the race! :(

anyways...was supposed to got a pub to watch the race....don wana go either....does anyone have the link to the live feeds? incase i change my mind! :D

dun feel like doing anything or watching the race! :(

anyways...was supposed to got a pub to watch the race....don wana go either....does anyone have the link to the live feeds? incase i change my mind! :D

Feeds are always posted in this thread, wait for an hour or so...

btw, pub-wub me jaane lag gaya, abhi say....

internet is so slow here that not even the front page is opening. But, I cant complain cos am right now stealing an unsecured network cos I have to wait for two more weeks for a new connection! :D

If it's indeed rainy the first corner will be a blast, unless they start behind safety car in which case there's a danger of the race becoming lamefest.

Kimi-Alonso ftw. Maybe even Vettel on the podium.

I found quite a few links in english for the race... let me know if you need them...

It would make me happy. :)

You have to start with inters, it's too risky, especially if you're Hammy or Massa. No doubt they'll both start with dries now.

i looks even less likely now for Massa, :( Not becuase he isn't good wet, but the car is not setup for wet... :(

Yeah the Ferrari sucks in the wet, although I think they are allowed to change things like front wing and cooling now..