Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

I gotta say my life is complete. I argued with KubeeTZa. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've got some autographs yetserday and today. kubi's (bfore we argued), fernando, timo, tonio, fisichella, sutil, jarno, jens, dc and nico's ^^

It's opposite to last yr when first I met ones I wanted to see. *lol*

Did you tell Robert that one of your idols Seb Vettel or Nick, is a better driver than him????? :lol:

Say, if an engine blows up in practice, does the joker engine rule come into play? If joker engine is allowed in this case, then will we see Hamilton overrevving to blow up the engine in practice? If he does & the engine refuses to blow but is thrashed to within an inch of its life.. :D

if hamilton went out for any reason (especially if kimi and he tangled), would kovi get the instruction to take massa out (probably by letting massa lap him and taking him out while "breaking" to let him past?

secondly would he do it?

just hypothetical - personally I'd tell Ron to f off.

I need to win a lottery and retire......

Do play...I do, for years now, have'nt won anything significant....but I try. But here's the thing, play the same numbers for years, lottery works like you're standing in que, soon it be your turn.....and you'll be in front of the line.....

anyway, hope you like the excuse I make up :lol:

EDIT: actually, your job is alot like mine. I'm Head Designer heading a small studio(plus minus6 designers + copywriter), which means I take the glory and the rap if anything goes wrong....

Say, if an engine blows up in practice, does the joker engine rule come into play? If joker engine is allowed in this case, then will we see Hamilton overrevving to blow up the engine in practice? If he does & the engine refuses to blow but is thrashed to within an inch of its life.. :D

No, the one free engine change does not apply to the final round of the Championship.

No, the one free engine change does not apply to the final round of the Championship.

yes, he'll get a 10 place drop...which would even things out BTW, since Massa's had his engine failures...

hope it does'nt happen though....

if hamilton went out for any reason (especially if kimi and he tangled), would kovi get the instruction to take massa out (probably by letting massa lap him and taking him out while "breaking" to let him past?

secondly would he do it?

just hypothetical - personally I'd tell Ron to f off.

In all truth, they cannot ask much from Kova.

Kova managed to be faster than Hamilton in qualifying despite everything against him. Even that small thing was not allowed and look how the season is coming together for him. McLaren should be happy that Kova is not telling it all.

All these scenarios of someone taking someone out is the British press covering up for Hamlton. It's all ugly talk without any substance. Notice how they are going after the Spaniards again. Some idiots' website is all they got. Hilarious when one considers what has been said right here in TF1 about Alonso or, for example, that there were lewisterics last year on Google Groups demanding someone take the Spaniard behind a trailor and break his legs. None of that made the news...

Expect boredom highlighted only by clumsiness... as well as more violence from lewisterics, regardless of the outcome.

That's absolutely fantastic!!

How did you argue with Kubica? Oh and who won?

Show us those autographs if you can, sounds ace!

he was sooooo nice to me. we even took a pic together which is in fact his best pic ever cus hes too tall and i cut half of his head. then i said magical word 'nick' in 'you know if nicks coming?' and he got so irritated hahahahahahahahaha then i said a 'thank you VERY much' with a kimi-like face and he got so embarassed and started apologizing. and i turned back on him. hopefully the camera flash blinded him.

he was sooooo nice to me. we even took a pic together which is in fact his best pic ever cus hes too tall and i cut half of his head. then i said magical word 'nick' in 'you know if nicks coming?' and he got so irritated hahahahahahahahaha then i said a 'thank you VERY much' with a kimi-like face and he got so embarassed and started apologizing. and i turned back on him. hopefully the camera flash blinded him.

Hahahahahah, you're so evil. But anyway the question "who won the argument" is pointless, it's always the woman, right? :P

I'm glad you got to meet so many drivers!

Will you tell us in more detail later (as you did last year)?

:lol: Piotr, I think you should start a Kubica.org fansite and warn 'Kubi' which fans he has to avoid. The poor guy gets such horrible treatment from Kati and her friends... Now who'll turn their back on whom, Kati. :mf_tongue:

the British press covering up for Hamlton. It's all ugly talk without any substance. Notice how they are going after the Spaniards again. Some idiots' website is all they got. Hilarious when one considers what has been said right here in TF1 about Alonso or, for example, that there were lewisterics last year on Google Groups demanding someone take the Spaniard behind a trailor and break his legs. None of that made the news...

Ah, I came across what you're talking about, no? The crazy thing is that even the FIA has condemned the comments, meddlesome British thugs that they are.

Ah, I came across what you're talking about, no? The crazy thing is that even the FIA has condemned the comments, meddlesome British thugs that they are.

Their hypocrisy is almost as rampant as yours.

my live timing's buggered too.

well done people - last race of the season and they've f'cked it up already.

actually - think yours is better

EDIT - live timing's started working now

By the way, I've lost Wheels on TVUPlayer for a month now. I've even reinstalled a previous version but no luck. Do any of you use TVUPlayer? Could I have confimation of fckup?

By the way, I've lost Wheels on TVUPlayer for a month now. I've even reinstalled a previous version but no luck. Do any of you use TVUPlayer? Could I have confimation of fckup?

got your message - you've got it now then.

I use TVU too and Wheels has also dissappeared - was not working for about a month and now it's gone completely - I guess they've stopped broadcasting on TVU. :(