Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

Danika Patric will still be in GP2, but hopefully Speed TV will show commercials with her undressing during the duller moments of the races.

She better wears plenty of clothes, then.

She better wears plenty of clothes, then.

oops, I meant "being undressed." But you're right - they better start shooting now- they'll need lots of footage.

GOD! why are there NO WRC or any rally programs on American TV?????? :wacko:

According to Murray Walker, Renault will be up near the front and Robert Kubica may win the title.

According to Brundle (click) it's too difficult to predict, so he opts not to try. Wise man, I say.

Agreed, I wouldn't pick Kubs though.
Unless Kubica races like he did in the 1st half of 2009, I don't see him challenging the Ferrari's & McLaren's!

I wouldn't pick Kubica either. I think Hamilton will again be at the front battling someone, probably the Ferrari drivers, which one really depends on Kimi.

Like Brundle says though, hard to predict. The big four should still be Mclaren, Ferrari, Renault and BMW.

Who? C'mon... My feeling says (and even I hope it's wrong) BMW will suck this season. Then Nick may lose his seat and blame the car ^^ I don't think Honda will be saved, I don't think we'll have the medals bulls##t, but we'll have more 4-5 costs-saving-mosley-letters. I don't think Sato will get the STR seat, and I hope will be Bourdais again. So when he's beaten by the second Seb in a row he can give up. Talking about Sebastian's, I hope my Seb will win another race somewhere in the season AND IF Renault ever passes the crash tests, I hope Fernando will be WDC (beating Piquet again so hard)

Who? C'mon... My feeling says (and even I hope it's wrong) BMW will suck this season. Then Nick may lose his seat and blame the car ^^ I don't think Honda will be saved, I don't think we'll have the medals bulls##t, but we'll have more 4-5 costs-saving-mosley-letters. I don't think Sato will get the STR seat, and I hope will be Bourdais again. So when he's beaten by the second Seb in a row he can give up. Talking about Sebastian's, I hope my Seb will win another race somewhere in the season AND IF Renault ever passes the crash tests, I hope Fernando will be WDC (beating Piquet again so hard)
My thoughts exactly, apart from the BMW will suck bit & Alonso being WDC but he will beat Piquet hard!

I still don't get BMW as title contenders.

How a team with just one win would jump over Ferrari and McLaren is impractical, although their combined line up should be good enough to beat Renault.

BMW Power with KERS.

I still don't get BMW as title contenders.

How a team with just one win would jump over Ferrari and McLaren is impractical, although their combined line up should be good enough to beat Renault.

i already heard the bmw title contenders in 2008. people forget they were second in 2007, yes, but mclaren being punished. i like them, i wish they impress me and do fine, but i don't have high expectations for 2009.

as for the fernando bit, well, he's still the best driver in the grid for me. the chances of him fighting title are sooo small i guess, but i'd like to see him going for that. the seb win thing, is something i really want, but im conscious would happen in some specifical conditions, like rain, floods, etc. the rbr car still scares me a bit. i also wish heikki would do a bit better this year.

I'm not really that well up on KERS.

Is it a bit like turbo in the 1980's, only limited to a certain number of times per lap. If so then whilst I'm aware BMW are allegedly ahead in this race, I think the whole winning package needs to be more complete.

as for the fernando bit, well, he's still the best driver in the grid for me. the chances of him fighting title are sooo small i guess, but i'd like to see him going for that.

He's the only driver (apart from Kubica) capable of dragging a second best car up to the front and keeping it in contention until the end of the season. Look at the progress Renault made last season. It only needs them to have kept that gap relative to McLaren and Ferrari and Fernando will be a thorn in the side of the aforementioned two teams all year long. Damn good job too. If Lewis, Kimi and Felipe arse about again, Fernando could take the title from under one of their noses, just like (whilst we're talking noses) Robert could have done last year, with a bit more momentum.

Despite the regulation changes, I still can't see pass Ferrari or McLaren.

I remember thinking the same about Ferrari and Williams, before the start of the '98 season.........

He's the only driver (apart from Kubica) capable of dragging a second best car up to the front and keeping it in contention until the end of the season. Look at the progress Renault made last season. It only needs them to have kept that gap relative to McLaren and Ferrari and Fernando will be a thorn in the side of the aforementioned two teams all year long. Damn good job too. If Lewis, Kimi and Felipe arse about again, Fernando could take the title from under one of their noses, just like (whilst we're talking noses) Robert could have done last year, with a bit more momentum.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha

you can ruin every single average sentence of urs with your kubeeTZa bullsh*t ^^ however, im glad u missed me

I'm not saying BMW Sauber will be title winners, what I'm saying is they won't be totally crap as in they'll get a few podiums & maybe a win or 2!

I remember thinking the same about Ferrari and Williams, before the start of the '98 season.........

I still remember the first race of that season with DC and Mika.

I couldn't believe how much faster than any other car those Mclarens were!

you can ruin every single average sentence of urs with your kubeeTZa bullsh*t ^^ however, im glad u missed me

Nurse, it's time again.

Lewis may or may not become this season's WDC, but in any way it will be 2009 when he will really shine. Slicks will give him a hand.

...or not... maybe he needs some finesse in order to not destroy the tyres...

2009: fezza against maccas with Renos and BMW close, very close in some tracks.

"Yes, my young Jedi, let the hate flow through you..." read - let your hate and blind worship of young anything German (read- Vettel) force you into an untenable position, so that the first time Kubica spanks unrully Sebbie into a crying fit during 2009 (should be around April, I think), I can paste the above post laughing gleefully....