Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

So then what does everyone think is going to happen next year??? Will Mclaren or Ferrari be top dogs again or will the new rule changes give a level playing field and a leser team take the F1 world by storm... Will Kers go bang??

What is your opinion? :huh:

You are jumping ze gun a little bit, but because I'm feeling generous, I will tell you for free.

Kers kers, that will go tits up, well most teams won't have it for the first half of the year (that much we know), but the ones (BMW perhaps) who do will be messing about trying to make it work and will be slow slow slow.

Again I expect it to be Lewis/Mclaren versus the redduns, I'm not telling you who will be the stronger driver at Ferrari next year, it's a surprise.

I'll be honest, I've lost the motivation to finish this post and the same may be true of a lot of the readers, besides you already know too much.

Sorry, im bored sh*tless watching Queen at Wembey stadium and decided to have a look at the forums...i havent looked for about five months!!!

Sorry, George, were you saying something? :yawn::lol:

Ferrari will build a vodka bottle on wheels. This will keep Kimi awake and interested thus handing him the advantge within the team. Felipe, having lost the title by five points changes his approach; He parks at Rascasse and has man sex with all the team. Lewis will fight to keep his title but Barrichello in the all conquering Honda will be too strong for him. An intense battle for the title will be between the slap headed Brazillian (supported by his bitch, Button) and Nelson Piquet, who finds form over the winter. Alonso will be bald for the first race (a crazy drunken off season prank has sapped him of all his strength, only Delila Briatore can save him). Pat Symonds will have got his teeth sorted out.

Fisichella will refuse to drive with a helmet due to his love affair with thick white rimmed shades and Kubica will keep his visor up all year long, thus allowing his nose to act as a downforce inducing winglet. Coulthard will bring his baby boy to the races who will give more insightful information than Ted Kravitz with his cries of "goo goo" and "gaa gaa". His dirty nappies will be more interesting than James Allen. They smell better too.

The BBC will allow a guest appearance by Jonathan Ross in the commentary box who will call Tamara Ecclestone (live and unvetted) and ask her if her if she has ever slept with Murray Walker. I think we know the answer.

Felipe's mum will be asked to leave the grid of the Australian Grand Prix after crying so hard that the race is declared wet. Bernie's dementure sets in properly, he walks the grid naked towing Max on a chain in a gimp costume. A dozen grid girls declare themselves wet.

Or.......McLaren and Ferrari fight it out again and nothing is new.

Sorry, im bored sh*tless watching Queen at Wembey stadium and decided to have a look at the forums...i havent looked for about five months!!!

Oh fear not, you don't have to justify yourself to me, I too make threads/posts when I'm bored - yes I am bored quite often.

Ferrari will build a vodka bottle on wheels. This will keep Kimi awake and interested thus handing him the advantge within the team. Felipe, having lost the title by five points changes his approach; He parks at Rascasse and has man sex with all the team. Lewis will fight to keep his title but Barrichello in the all conquering Honda will be too strong for him. An intense battle for the title will be between the slap headed Brazillian (supported by his bitch, Button) and Nelson Piquet, who finds form over the winter. Alonso will be bald for the first race (a crazy drunken off season prank has sapped him of all his strength, only Delila Briatore can save him). Pat Symonds will have got his teeth sorted out.

Fisichella will refuse to drive with a helmet due to his love affair with thick white rimmed shades and Kubica will keep his visor up all year long, thus allowing his nose to act as a downforce inducing winglet. Coulthard will bring his baby boy to the races who will give more insightful information than Ted Kravitz with his cries of "goo goo" and "gaa gaa". His dirty nappies will be more interesting than James Allen. They smell better too.

The BBC will allow a guest appearance by Jonathan Ross in the commentary box who will call Tamara Ecclestone (live and unvetted) and ask her if her if she has ever slept with Murray Walker. I think we know the answer.

Felipe's mum will be asked to leave the grid of the Australian Grand Prix after crying so hard that the race is declared wet. Bernie's dementure sets in properly, he walks the grid naked towing Max on a chain in a gimp costume. A dozen grid girls declare themselves wet.

:lol: Very good!

Lewis may or may not become this season's WDC, but in any way it will be 2009 when he will really shine. Slicks will give him a hand.

:lol: Fantastic!!!!!!

But I'm afraid I'm going to have to bitchslap you for the Button comment. ;):lol:

Lewis may or may not become this season's WDC, but in any way it will be 2009 when he will really shine. Slicks will give him a hand.

But no TC was supposed to make Massa crap and show Kimi and Lewis were the greatest things ever, That didn't happen...

I have a feeling it will be a fight between Ferrari, Mclaren and BMW next year, with all fighting for wins and the title fight will be very close, between 4 maybe 5 drivers (Kova and Nick left out, though Nick is on the maybe)

Renault will be like BMW this year, where they will keep screwing around with the top 3 teams but not enough to give them a fight to either championship...

But no TC was supposed to make Massa crap and show Kimi and Lewis were the greatest things ever, That didn't happen...

I have a feeling it will be a fight between Ferrari, Mclaren and BMW next year, with all fighting for wins and the title fight will be very close, between 4 maybe 5 drivers (Kova and Nick left out, though Nick is on the maybe)

Renault will be like BMW this year, where they will keep screwing around with the top 3 teams but not enough to give them a fight to either championship...

that sounds like a very good prediction.

Though for some reason I believe Honda will be somewhere there abouts in 2009. Maybe doing what Toro Rosso is doing this season?

Nice one Dribbler.

I'm with Rainmaster though.

Hopefully it'll be a three way scrap with Ferrari McLaren and BMW, Renault even closer but not in it.

Honda will still be the second worst I bet. Torro Rosso will slide backwards.

Seems like Honda's chances are based on Brawn, talking up their chances and putting in a lot of time to next years car very early. Well, Brawn has no dream team (more like a nightmare), talk is just that and the time could have been a waste of time. If Button gets a good car next year and thrashes Rubens he needs a good kick in the c0ck for the way he has slacked this year.

Seems like Honda's chances are based on Brawn, talking up their chances and putting in a lot of time to next years car very early. Well, Brawn has no dream team (more like a nightmare), talk is just that and the time could have been a waste of time. If Button gets a good car next year and thrashes Rubens he needs a good kick in the c0ck for the way he has slacked this year.

Barii has 11 points, Button 3. Barri is starting this race also higher than Button...

Barii has 11 points, Button 3. Barri is starting this race also higher than Button...

I think you misunderstood me, Ankit. I meant that Button has slacked this year, not Rubens.

:lol: - dribbler

On a serious note - I'd like to see BMW up there next year - (and not switching attention to the 2010 car 3 weeks into the season please Dr Mario).

Renault will do better next year too.

Don't see Ferrari and McLaren slipping back, but I do see BMW and Renault giving them more of a run than this year.

EDIT - I just stopped and realised that this is a whole off-season away. Months without F1. What will happen in the interim?

Oil runs out?

No F1.

:(

Indeed and may I say well said. Rubens may be an 'old' guy but he hasn't lost his motivation whereas JB's has seemed to have run off with the maid and eloped.

I'm still unsure of Rubens really, sure the guy needs congratulating for kicking JB's arse, but he's not a development driver and he never will be. Saying that, Jenson isn't that good of a development driver either - and this is what Honda really need, somebody who will tantrum and kick and scream as does Alonso or Lewis.

Jenson needs to step it up a few notches, and Honda need to let Brawn run the team. Still, he is team principal and not tech director.... :ph34r:

As for BMW - I like them, but they will still be a top three team and not quite a championship team. I can't see them moving forward just yet. Shame. At the beginning of this season I thought they were going to blow everyone away, but yet failed to reach to that extra step.

I'd love to say McLaren will fail at everything next season, but I better not for fear of the McLarensterics coming to break down my front door. TIFOSI FOREVER! :lol::lol::P:P:lol:

<br />You are jumping ze gun a little bit, but because I'm feeling generous, I will tell you for free.<br /><br />Kers kers, that will go tits up, well most teams won't have it for the first half of the year (that much we know), but the ones (BMW perhaps) who do will be messing about trying to make it work and will be slow slow slow.<br /><br />Again I expect it to be Lewis/Mclaren versus the redduns, I'm not telling you who will be the stronger driver at Ferrari next year, it's a surprise. <br /><br />I'll be honest, I've lost the motivation to finish this post and the same may be true of a lot of the readers, besides you already know too much.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I am so bloody bored today, I wont watch the race.

I think you misunderstood me, Ankit. I meant that Button has slacked this year, not Rubens.

Ahh Sorry, Steve... I guess i was just expecting you were going to talk about Button, as still people are talking about getting rid of Barrichelo, but retaining button on.. My bad... :blush:

Barri is definitely driving that car better than Button, which proves that Jense can't really be all that special. I still think in a properly handling car Button would beat Barri, but as it stands it's difficult to justify getting rid of Rubens.

Did that make sense? I hope so.

I hope so, certainly.

Unless Alonso and Renault get together.

I'd be pretty happy if anyone but Lewis won the title.

Should be better since the rule changes are an improvement and BBC coverage too!

Didn't know where to post this, and I reckon that since it will apply next year here is fine.

From formula1.com:

Faster, more transparent stewards

OK, I'll go with THIS one....

BMW will either be right up front with Kubica and/or Heidfeld fighting at least for podium in each race, or KERS will be the dominating factor with that scrawny German shining on track, and Kubica struggling and starving himself to save weight.

OR, BMW will fall behind Renault.

I do hope Williams will survive and actually move up to 4th.

Hamilton will have unispired (boring) season. Raikkonen will retire.

Sebastian Loeb will try out for Reanault seat.

Danika Patric will still be in GP2, but hopefully Speed TV will show commercials with her undressing during the duller moments of the races.