Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

The Official Hammy Congrat Thread

Congr...........................aw feck it you know I can't do this. Thanks Timo, I hope the bj you got was worth it.

Congr...........................aw feck it you know I can't do this. Thanks Timo, I hope the bj you got was worth it.

:lolroll:

topic should be, how much glock received.. or how much ferrari or mclaren documentation ron offered to toyota to slow glock down ;)

I agree with that.... but Congrats to Hamilton, even though it was with a bit of help, but i guess almost all championships get that...

The cynics out in full force... :rolleyes:

Congrats to Lewis on his first of many titles. I don't think it's easy when everyone expects it of you and his entrance to F1 has been burdened with expectation from day one. At any rate, like it or not, he is re-writing the records with his skill and luck.

I hope those McLaren boys are out in Brazil painting the town Silver, they've earned it!

Congrats to Hamilton winning his first Championship. Regardless how much Glock slowed on the last lap to facilitate the win, Hamilton was there through it all this year, and has a Championship that is hard ot come by.

Massa again was a classy guy on the podium, and I think has demonstated that he truly is one of the best drivers in the world. His drive was flawless and he was in control, but here is to Lewis Hamilton the 2008 WDC.

The cynics out in full force... :rolleyes:

Congrats to Lewis on his first of many titles. I don't think it's easy when everyone expects it of you and his entrance to F1 has been burdened with expectation from day one. At any rate, like it or not, he is re-writing the records with his skill and luck.

I hope those McLaren boys are out in Brazil painting the town Silver, they've earned it!

only few of them did...at least this is what most of them r saying. but congrats to lewis.. he won it fairly no cheating i hope by mclaren boys this year ;) ...

Wonder how much rj Vettel got, guess it was not worth it.

:lol:

I won't be congratulating him, he's not gonna come and read on TF1, and I don't wanna, but congrats to everyone in the forums that's happy about him being WDC.

I agree with that.... but Congrats to Hamilton, even though it was with a bit of help, but i guess almost all championships get that...

If Massa won, it would have been a bit of a help too.Right man won it in the end.

:lol: Something left a sour taste in the mouth, Bruce? :P

Congrats to Hamilton winning his first Championship. Regardless how much Glock slowed on the last lap to facilitate the win, Hamilton was there through it all this year, and has a Championship that is hard ot come by.

He didn't slow down, he couldn't go any faster.

He didn't slow down, he couldn't go any faster.

To be honest, Muzza, trying to explain this is rather like a broken pencil - pointless :lol:

To be honest, Muzza, trying to explain this is rather like a broken pencil - pointless :lol:

You mean people have been suggesting Glock slowed down deliberately for real? The Massa fans have sunk to new depths of fantasy.

You mean people have been suggesting Glock slowed down deliberately for real? The Massa fans have sunk to new depths of fantasy.

Yes, they are almost at the same level as Hamilton fans who said that Piquet crashed on puropose at Singapore :P

Yep, they have.

Yes, they are almost at the same level as Hamilton fans who said that Piquet crashed on puropose at Singapore :P

That wasn't Hamilton fans, that was Alonso fans :lol:

That wasn't Hamilton fans, that was Alonso fans :lol:

Nope, we didn't believe that. We knew for sure it was true! :P

Wait...that was supposed to be a secret. :dam:

Nope, we didn't believe that. We knew for sure it was true! :P

Wait...that was supposed to be a secret. :dam:

For a moment,I thought you had also guessed who would win this race... :(

Btw it's

massa 6

hamilton 5

raikkonen 2

alonso 2

kovalainen 1

kubica 1

vettel 1

Btw it's

massa 6

hamilton 5

raikkonen 2

alonso 2

kovalainen 1

kubica 1

vettel 1

It makes me quite sad to see Kimi only winning twice this year. Bring on 2009.

Btw it's

massa 6

hamilton 5

raikkonen 2

alonso 2

kovalainen 1

kubica 1

vettel 1

:lol: But still, my prediction was better than the others :P

Funny, ITV commentary named every single GP winner in that list...except Alonso.

^I noticed that, the b#####ds.

Congrats to the Lewis fans.

Drove better last season but it was always coming. Unlucky Massa.

If I was Glock i'd have brake tested Lewis bigtime.

:lol: But still, my prediction was better than the others :P

Funny, ITV commentary named every single GP winner in that list...except Alonso.

I seem to remember them praising Alonso during the program, well Allen and Brundle were.