Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

The Best Formula 1 DVD/VHS you have seen???

I have just bought some F1 DVDs and must say I was pretty disappointed with them.

One that was worthy of a mentionwas "the Secret Life of Formula 1" by discovery channel, (distributed by magnapacific.com.au).

It was a behind the scenes look at the 1960s through to the late nineties, it had some good interviews with the williams f1 team of williams,head and frank durney.

Can anyone suggest some dvd or tapes worth purchasing (and where to get 'em)??

Cheers

I saw a new doco on Jackie Stewart out at JBhi-fi. There's that new tribute to Senna DVD, whilst there's a video called A Star named Ayrton Senna, which is really great. Apart from that, there's the season review videos and season preview videos. Hope that helps.

are there any about the cars and all tech stufyou know rell nerdy stuf

there's a dvd called the secret life of formula one. It's a doco from the discovery channel and is about $13. Has a lot of tech stuff based on williams in 2002. You'd like it considering how you want to be an engineer, it's really good.

noj,

if you read my first post, I have already bought and mentioned the "secret life of fomula 1",

thanks anyway

Yeah I know mate, I was answering webber's question. He asked for something which discusses technical stuff in F1 so I told him about that.

ok I'm really sorry I brought this tpic up again after 3 months of no posts but I got 2 f1 dvds and a vhs and I gotta say that I have to replace my pick for best DVD. The new pick is the 2000 championship review, just seeing all the cool features on it made it my favorite. Again, sorry for bringing this topic up, but i had to due to this dvd.

there's a dvd called the secret life of formula one. It's a doco from the discovery channel and is about $13. Has a lot of tech stuff based on williams in 2002. You'd like it considering how you want to be an engineer, it's really good.

i downloaded it :lol:

a 2 gig send doesn't sound like the sort of thing msn or my 64kb upload would love.