Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Whatz Happened To This Forum?

Yeah, a typo, but I could hardly be bothered to change it....

And what's happened to this forum, no fire, no controversy......ho hum..

It's been a long while, and I actually forgot the URL for this forum, can you believe it, and I had to (yes, you should feel flattered) type in 'Monza Gorilla' into google to find it again.

Well (sigh!) life has been busy, but yesterdays race was great, and WTF was Glock thinking? conspiracy theorists of the world unite ??

Shouldn't the driver who has most wins be the WDC? I mean that proves he has won most times ??!!!, or do we now need a weightage for car failures (which normally should not be the drivers fault) and one for being taken out (again not the drivers fault?) so that wins get a higher weightage. I mean if consistency has such a high value then shouldn't that rookie guy (remember the guy in Jordan who's name I forget) who went for 14 races without a bust be close to WDC?

F1 is about fast I hope.....

Nice to see the old faces still hanging around.. Cheers all around

Yeah, a typo, but I could hardly be bothered to change it....

And what's happened to this forum, no fire, no controversy......ho hum..

The 'accents' have lost their mojo's. Lewis' WDC has shoved it right down their throats.

Proud to be British -

:yahoo:

.. WTF was Glock thinking? conspiracy theorists of the world unite ??

Glock took a chance and didn't pit. He gained positions that weren't real and that he finally lost.

Besides which, in order to have a conspiracy, you need an outcome that is not so blatanly random.

The 'accents' have lost their mojo's. Lewis' WDC has shoved it right down their throats.

Proud to be British -

Were you not proud before, violent bigot?

Heeey! Welcome back to the forum, mock.

This place is still going strong, the season is over and nothing usually happens until the launches. Ah well.

Welcome back!

The only one who keeps the fighting here is Cav, but since this was a bad season for Fernando he didnt have to much to fight for...

maybe next season... :lol:

keep posting!

Many, many thanks to all for the warm welcome back, there's a sense of coming home! Nice to see many familiar faces around.

Life has been cruel to me over the past year plus - I got a better job, much bigger money......big bonuses and all that stuff, but that has meant my idyllic hours on totalf1.com got severely curtailed.

I have now something to look forward to next season, which is basically seeing Hamilton get his @ss whipped (Now here beginneth the era of some more interesting discussions on this forum).

May be I should start a new thread "Official those who want to see Hamilton get his @ss whipped in 2009 thread" ?????

Must say his gf was rather hot though

Shouldn't the driver who has most wins be the WDC? I

You're forgetting 1 major fact - Massa didnt really win the Belgian GP, he was gifted it with Lewis's penalty. So you should really add 1 to Lewis and take 1 from Massa when counting their wins.

Were you not proud before, violent bigot?

Wow hypocritical much, I've seen about a million posts from you condemning people for insulting, and look at you Mr insulter!

i was terribly afraid i was gon be killed with my german flag. how would they know was for seb and not timo?! :S

i was terribly afraid i was gon be killed with my german flag. how would they know was for seb and not timo?! :S

Ha! Yeah, I can imagine.

they probably thought I didnt know schumi left f1 ^^

No, they can see you're not blonde. :P