Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Vs Vettel, See The Video

Your dad is obviously right.

Anyway it went just like I predicted - Massa wins the race, Hamilton wins the title and it's better that way cause I may not like him but I think he's just better driver than Massa and so he deserves the title more.

In the end it's still tuesday and this whole discussion seems ridiculous - especially maure's and as usual fed up's posts :}

Your dad is obviously right.

Anyway it went just like I predicted - Massa wins the race, Hamilton wins the title and it's better that way cause I may not like him but I think he's just better driver than Massa and so he deserves the title more.

In the end it's still tuesday and this whole discussion seems ridiculous - especially maure's and as usual fed up's posts :}

:huh:

-Kubica was lapped! Heidfield finished 10th, Kubica 11th.

-Kubica choked because he surrendered a 6 point lead to Kimi having publicly stated that he was proud to have achieved 3rd place in the WDC - not quite! :P

- Kubica owned Nick this season yet only scored 5 points more in the 2nd half of the season

- It is normally the driver's decision on tyres under those circumstances.

- BMW did not choke they had already secured 3rd in the WCC (their target) Kubica choked

- If Kubica couldn't defend a 6 point lead over one race how can you honestly think he can EVER challenge for the WDC.

You are a fanboy, a clueless one at that. I think you do best when arguing with katy, bickering suits you ;)

This are almost exactly the same arguments my wife used while talking with me about this race. For the record, my wife cares less about motor racing than she cares about baseball than she cares about snooker (whatever that is), she never watches any races, and she only argues with me to needle me. So, congratulations, you just about repeated the arguments presented by my clueless wife, which tells me something about YOUR level of knowledge of F1, and confirms that you do not argue with me, you just troll.

This are almost exactly the same arguments my wife used while talking with me about this race. For the record, my wife cares less about motor racing than she cares about baseball than she cares about snooker (whatever that is), she never watches any races, and she only argues with me to needle me. So, congratulations, you just about repeated the arguments presented by my clueless wife, which tells me something about YOUR level of knowledge of F1, and confirms that you do not argue with me, you just troll.

Perhaps your wife understands F1 more than you do.

:D

Now that is the height of paranoia and arrogance, imagining that Feddy has his own opinions and views just to needle you :lol:

Perhaps your wife understands F1 more than you do.

:D

:lol:

Psssst, Feddy, what else did Piotr's wife say that we can use to needle him?? :whistling:

Now that is the height of paranoia and arrogance, imagining that Feddy has his own opinions and views just to needle you :lol:

:lol:

Psssst, Feddy, what else did Piotr's wife say that we can use to needle him?? :whistling:

Kubica's nose? :P

I will take Maure's side and even take matters a sep (or two) further.

1. Vettel overtakes Hamilton: It is clear Hamilton blows at when it mattered most (just like last year)

2. All the computing power in the world cannot predict , at the time Vettel passes Hamilton, that Hamilton would pass Glock. If anything, computers would have shown a 1000 different possible outcomes and no evidence that racing Glock was a better strategy with LESS risk than racing Vettel

3. It is amazing to see how McLaren always spins the press (see The Times on how the strategy was devised with 5 laps to go over at Woking and related back to Interlagos via a secure communication network) and comes up with stupid stories to cover up for Hamilton's mistakes

4. Point 3 can only be explained by McLaren still trying find excuses to cover up for their fundamental mistake to support Hamilton over Alonso, who they know was the better driver of the two

5. They have been doing this since Monaco last year when Hamilton started the war against Alonso by claiming that he would have passed him if it wasn't for team orders, despite of Alonso racing most of the race with the rev limiter on...

6. Hamilton started the war because he knew that the team and the british press would always support him since there was more money to be made in the cinderella story of the outspoken black british kid than in that of the boring hard working spaniard

7. The fact remains that afer all this, the kid that is to be compared to Senna, Woods or Ali, blows it every-time things get really the season get on the line...

Your old excuses are too jaded and little fun.

Until you guys come up with something better, here is a little bit of something to wet your appetites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hamilton, however, denies he deliberately let Vettel pass, explaining that he thought the German's move had cost him the title.

"It was very hard to keep him behind. To have lost the position to him, there was nothing I could do. I was pushing and pushing to get closer to him, taking more risks," Hamilton said.

"Not unnecessary risks but I knew I was in P6, I knew I was one point away from the world championship."

Contrary to Whitmarsh's account, Hamilton said he tried to urgently recover the position to Vettel, rather than wait to encounter Glock.

"'Gotta get him back', that was my first thought," he said. "You don't have time to lose focus or think, 'Oh, God, it's gone'. You just have to think fast, you've got two laps to get him back.

"It was close. There were a couple of corners left and it wasn't enough."

Hamilton said he was at turn 10 of Interlagos' 15-corner layout before he was informed about the struggling Glock.

"They told me 'Glock's just ahead, he's on slick tyres, he's struggling, if you can overtake him that would be great'," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/10877/900/

Dont worry, though, they will eventually manufacture something that they can all agree on.

Same old posts.

My Dad thinks that Vettel was putting Hamilton under pressure & resulted in Hamilton f*cking up! He's rarely wrong about his F1 knowledge!

Your dad is right. Hamilton choked. On the up side, Hamilton did better than last year and didn't crash. This was enough for providence to gift him the championship.

Do advise him not to come around here, though, unless he's got a sense of humor. The lewisterics will greet him with insults, they will "argue" their right to worship with insults, and they will recede into the distance insulting.

1. Vettel overtakes Hamilton: It is clear Hamilton blows at when it mattered most (just like last year)

2. All the computing power in the world cannot predict , at the time Vettel passes Hamilton, that Hamilton would pass Glock. If anything, computers would have shown a 1000 different possible outcomes and no evidence that racing Glock was a better strategy with LESS risk than racing Vettel

3. It is amazing to see how McLaren always spins the press (see The Times on how the strategy was devised with 5 laps to go over at Woking and related back to Interlagos via a secure communication network) and comes up with stupid stories to cover up for Hamilton's mistakes

4. Point 3 can only be explained by McLaren still trying find excuses to cover up for their fundamental mistake to support Hamilton over Alonso, who they know was the better driver of the two

5. They have been doing this since Monaco last year when Hamilton started the war against Alonso by claiming that he would have passed him if it wasn't for team orders, despite of Alonso racing most of the race with the rev limiter on...

6. Hamilton started the war because he knew that the team and the british press would always support him since there was more money to be made in the cinderella story of the outspoken black british kid than in that of the boring hard working spaniard

7. The fact remains that afer all this, the kid that is to be compared to Senna, Woods or Ali, blows it every-time things get really the season get on the line...

Point 3 is explained by the hooliganism that entered F1 on Hamilton's wake. The violence of lewisterics is beyond anything I've seen before in the sport. And I know about this. I poked fun at Alonsomaniacs for two long years and, sweet poor souls, they were never as violent or delusional. Since Hamilton's betrayal of McLaren at Monaco, well, ... let's just say that the situation has been totally out of control for a while now.

Point 6 is where you and I disagree. Hamilton was a clueless kid following a script as best as he could. He has been taken advantage of by the adults around him and put, once and again, in impossible situations that he should've never been in. This will end up in tears and, truly, it almost did last weekend.

Point 7 is Hamilton's curse. Consider what would've happened if the rain had not restarted on the very last lap. Glock's times were enough and it would have been impossible to catch him. Hamilton's failure to win the WDC by losing to Vettel would have been deadly for Hamilton under those circumstances. Those were my precise thoughts when Vettel passed him and Hamilton didn't have it him to win the WDC by himself. I felt sorry for the guy and those that are exploiting him so.

Same old posts.

Feel free to elaborate on your denial of how Hamilton himself described the events.

I await laughing.

You are right of course, fortunately for us the young German, Glock, stepped aside to gift the boy God his first WDC. It was lucky beyond belief, Senna himself was pedaling the car for Lewis. Muhammad Ali was punching a hole in the air for him and Martin Luter King declared 'I have a dream' and behold, Lewis was Crowned the youngest WDC ever!

The car in front was indeed a Toyota :D

You are right of course, fortunately for us the young German, Glock, stepped aside to gift the boy God his first WDC. It was lucky beyond belief, Senna himself was pedaling the car for Lewis. Muhammad Ali was punching a hole in the air for him and Martin Luter King declared 'I have a dream' and behold, Lewis was Crowned the youngest WDC ever!

The car in front was indeed a Toyota :D

Dear Accent and/or Undesirable Nationality,

Due to your savage nature (you poor soul), you will not have understood why we now make such a big issue of winning a a WDC. After all, you sorry beast, you have heard us many times say that being a WDC and being the youngest WDC meant nothing. But you must, at least, remember the many insults we have hurled at those drivers that have obtained this award and record.

We are, therefore, please to inform you that this award and record are, now and only now, worthy of praise. The day that another driver becomes the youngest WDC, the insults and dismissal will resume. Needless to say, WDC won by drivers other than Hamilton will continue to receive nothing but our scorn.

We are also in the midst of a denial campaign regarding Hamilton's choking in Brazil. Your employment as cannon fodder is required. Come at once and insult... or be forever dismissed from our cult!

Kiss our feet, accented beast.

Feel free to elaborate on your denial of how Hamilton himself described the events.

I await laughing.

Feel free to dump your manure of how Hamilton himself won the championship

I await more smelly replies from you.

Btw, when the hell did I deny Vettel beat Lewis? All I said was Lewis won the championship. You go threads after threads posting, oops copy/paste the same rubish. Everyone have agreed what happend, everyone have their eyes to see Vettel was clearly faster than Lewis at that crucial point, but who cares, Luck was right on his side and he won the grandprix.

Poor poor Maure, couldn't stand the fact that Lewis finally won the WDC, you must be banging your head on a plywood on which there is a nail facing your fore head, you must be desperately trying to hurt yourself banging and banging, your head is so hard the nail must have gone blunt.

You were provoking Lewis's fans when he lost the championship last season, now you are attacking his fans after he won, while his fans have thrown their hats off to Massa for his stunning drive and Humilty, while if you cared, sometime back when Alonso won the championships his fans were insulting Kimi's and Micheal's fans.

Oops! I don't want to go down to your level by replying to your posts anymore.

jeez - I've been away fr 13 hours and this thread has really deteriorated - not that it started from a particularly high point, which makes it even more surprising it could come to this.

anyhow - just to pick up on a couple of comments...

1) - I see you didn't think that stopping was wise Maure. Never mind eh.

2) - Poitre (sp?) - Thanks for the comment, but not being a Hamilton fan, I shan't be enjoying his win any more than I would be enjoying a massa WDC - but I appreciate your sentiments - cheers.

which bring's me to...

3)

Can I just ask why you, as a Brit, don't support a fellow brit. This really confuses me because I would have thought all Brits would support one of their own.

IMHO if one cannot support an individual from their own country in sport then that person has either lost a sense of their identity or doesn't feel that they belong.

I've always supported a British driver over and above others

Mansell

Hill

Button

Coulthard

Hamilton

I think us Brits need to demonstrate patriotism when we can.

Just my view

This dissapoints me. Several points...

Why should I support Hamilton if I don't like him? I didn't like Thatcher and I didn't support her - she was British too.

I don't support Portsmouth - they're (somewhat) British too.

Second - why should support go along national (geographical) lines anyway, why not along eye colour lines, or hair style lines, or why don't I support people who are closest to my own height?

Third - I don't support any one driver or team - I like racing - that's what I'm here to see. I don't feel I need to support anyone in order to enjoy the racing - in fact, I honestly enjoy it far more than when I subjectively supported Prost many years ago - I never have to deal with "my driver" loosing (which 19 of 20 times is likely - given the odds).

Forth - in my years I have met a##holes and wonderful people from all over the globe and from that I know one thing - I would support a good person over an idiot no matter what countries they are from. We are all human, only some of us are nice - that has nothing to do with a person's nationality (or eye colour, or height).

Fifth - why on Earth have I lost my sense of identity? - my name is Adam, my parent's are Greg and Penny, I come from the UK, I have a family and a girlfriend that I love and I strive to be the best person I can be daily - sometimes I fail, sometimes I get angry, sometimes I'm petty, but I try. That is my "identity" and my personality. I don't need to affiliate myself with church, state, race, gender or any other pigeon holing exclusive group to feel whole in myself. I find it remarkable that other people do feel that need. I think it comes from a lack of confidence, or a recognition of individual failings. We approach those failings by i) accepting responsiblity and trying to better ourselves or ii) searching for a security blanket - and that's all nationalism, religion and plenty of other ism's are - security blankets. The danger is that those security blankets become exclusive rather than inclusive. We make short term friends and long term enemies that way - it's not for me. Reach across the gaps and close them - don't build fences - especially based on lines drawn on maps hundreds of years ago.

Sixth - I definately feel I belong - in fact I feel I belong in the UK, in China, in the USA, in any country in the world, because I get on with anyone and allow for their (and my own) foibles - even yours.

Seventh - one of the things I like about the UK is that we're NOT a particularly patriotic people. (In that sense am I being patriotic? - possibly) I have lived in the US and now in China where there's way too much patriotism - and quite frankly it makes people stupid, blind and biggotted - again - I can do without it.

Seventh - I'm glad you feel supportive of British drivers - every driver needs supporters and if that keeps you happy then that's great. If there's a British driver I like, I may well get behind him more than I have Hamilton, but he needs to prove himself as a wholey good human being first - very few drivers are wholey good - very few people are - the closest we have right now is Vettel - a genuinely nice person.

Eighth - okay there isn't an eighth, but it would have been nice.

Why do you ask?? :whistling:

Why do you want to know that?

Hamilton did better than last year and didn't crash. This was enough for providence to gift him the championship.

hang on maure...

providence:

the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.

now if "Hamilton" did better than last year and didn't crash - how is that "providence"?

Choose one of the following (or don't and just ask me a question instead).

1) Hamilton is God - uh - though many would agree with that, I don't, and I'm sure you don't either

2) Hamilton is nature - even stranger, and not a little bit freaky to consider

3) Hamilton didn't crash so providence (god / nature) decided to gift him the win

4) God / nature was kind of undecided on whether to gift Hamilton the win, until he didn't crash, then G/n thought - "oh alright then, you've convinced me, I'll give it to you"

can we also assume the following?:

1) god / nature exists as a sentient being with cognitive powers

2) god / nature (the sentient being) - is an F1 follower and not a massa fan

3) the WDC is a gift given out by a higher being, not a championship set up and run by human beings between people driving cars around 18 tracks over a year.

4) massa not crashing / spinning in previous races didn't get him into god/nature's good books - no pitty there it seems

5) god / nature disagrees with people who aren't Hamifisted fans on the fairness of a Hamilton WDC.

etc

etc

etc

etc

OR

(the red part) - you're speaking out of an orifice other than your mouth.

Face it - he got more points, so he won - simple. Whether he drover "better" or not is subjective - you're not right, Fedup / Murrywalker aren't right - there is no right - just opinion.

So, congratulations, you just about repeated the arguments presented by my clueless wife, which tells me something about YOUR level of knowledge of F1

It also tells us about the state of your testicles, if your wife reads this.

Maybe we need a section on the forum for Dad's and wife's?

Oops.

Fed up will now demand that Stirling Moss be thrown out of the country and shamefully deprived of his citizenship.

“I mean he lined up fourth but finished fifth and I thought that was very disappointing. He was very very lucky to get the title. I think he deserves it because he’s done so well during the year, but he certainly did not deserve it on Sunday.”

http://www.forumula1.net/2008/f1/lead_arti...ervative-lewis/

Feel free to dump your manure of how Hamilton himself won the championship

I await more smelly replies from you.

Btw, when the hell did I deny Vettel beat Lewis? All I said was Lewis won the championship. You go threads after threads posting, oops copy/paste the same rubish. Everyone have agreed what happend, everyone have their eyes to see Vettel was clearly faster than Lewis at that crucial point, but who cares, Luck was right on his side and he won the grandprix.

Poor poor Maure, couldn't stand the fact that Lewis finally won the WDC, you must be banging your head on a plywood on which there is a nail facing your fore head, you must be desperately trying to hurt yourself banging and banging, your head is so hard the nail must have gone blunt.

You were provoking Lewis's fans when he lost the championship last season, now you are attacking his fans after he won, while his fans have thrown their hats off to Massa for his stunning drive and Humilty, while if you cared, sometime back when Alonso won the championships his fans were insulting Kimi's and Micheal's fans.

Oops! I don't want to go down to your level by replying to your posts anymore.

After many insults and denials, lewisterics finally begin to admit to themselves that Hamilton chocked when it matter most. They do it insulting, of course, but they do it.

jeez - I've been away fr 13 hours and this thread has really deteriorated - not that it started from a particularly high point, which makes it even more surprising it could come to this.

That's the nature of the forum. It is not legitimate to ask certain questions or to pose certain observations. To make matters worse, lewsiteric violence continues to run amok.

On the up side, it is amusing to see people fall apart like that over something as trivial as a sport, and more so when these people are bigots and the like.