Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Vs Vettel, See The Video

Are you contesting that is nigh on impossible for an uncompetitive team/car/driver to achieve (or even happen upon) a set up that works and makes them really competitive in a race or in certain conditions?

Are you claiming that it is "nigh on impossible" for Hamlton to simply have succumbed to the pressure... again?

Did he not bring it home in 3rd place in the first race of the previous racing weekend to secure the championship and then go out and win the next race once the championship was secured?

Did his securing the race involved obtaining the championship by virtue of a lucky break in the weather?

Or, are you perhaps claiming that Hamilton let Vettel by because he was under the impression that FIA would place an additional GP for his sake?

When you get like this, it is impossible to tell what fantasy you are inmersed in.

Are you pretending that Hamilton won the GP of Brazil?

Are you pretending that Vettel never passed Hamilton?

Are you pretending that Hamilton could pass Vettel back but chose not to and left the WDC up to the changing weather?

Please tell us the status of your delusions...

:lol: Maure, _even_ I know when I'm beaten: only one person on TF1 could pretend the facts away like that. I doff my hat to you when it comes to pretending to be daft.

To be fair to you, I'll explain it once more. The whole idea of your thread falls apart because you're not making a fair comparison, and you know it. The STR is a very fast car (for reasons you also pretend away) - so fast that Alonso already said he expected them to win a race. In Brazil McLaren were running low downforce settings, as is obvious from the speed trap data, so their cars were ill-suited to the wet weather. McLaren's mistake was trusting their weather forecasts too much and not building a healthy lead when it was dry. In the end, of course Vettel was faster and no one has denied it, but it was mainly a result of the car setups.

All that was explained to you before you even started this thread. Now we're all just enjoying the show: I hope you're enjoying it too, buddy. Deliberately pretending to be this daft is quite a performance, _even_ for you.

Its quite hilarous when I think guys like you who claim to have a decent knowledge about science can keep arguing with someone who is only trying to make you look like an idiot bringing you to his level.

You make me smile.

Its quite hilarous when I think guys like you who claim to have a decent knowledge about science can keep arguing with someone who is only trying to make you look like an idiot bringing you to his level.

You make me smile.

:lol:

You make me smile.

:lol: Yes. I just like the banter, but you're right.

Tragic those $7,000,000 wasted when Murray swears that the McLaren was such piece of sht that even a Toro Rosso could scream by...

I have a suggestion - let's put Kubica or Vettel in that uncompetitive car and see what they can do with it. I'm fairly sure it wouldn't be Lewis on that podium.

You make me smile.

:clap3::clap3::clap3: so right! i am not a lewisteric as he says...but i think he is just by now ONE-VERY-MUCH-BITTERED-MAN who just wants to make a mess...ofcourse he doesnt like how things were made and tries to prove something which is pointless in a wise man's mind but a super post in someone else's (his) mind...the one who knows and doesnt want to hear that what he knows is that lewis is a DESERVED champ..is the one that is humiliated.

:lol: Maure, _even_ I know when I'm beaten: only one person on TF1 could pretend the facts away like that. I doff my hat to you when it comes to pretending to be daft.

To be fair to you, I'll explain it once more. The whole idea of your thread falls apart because you're not making a fair comparison, and you know it. The STR is a very fast car (for reasons you also pretend away) - so fast that Alonso already said he expected them to win a race. In Brazil McLaren were running low downforce settings, as is obvious from the speed trap data, so their cars were ill-suited to the wet weather. McLaren's mistake was trusting their weather forecasts too much and not building a healthy lead when it was dry. In the end, of course Vettel was faster and no one has denied it, but it was mainly a result of the car setups.

You know, Murray, I actually like you a bit. You are the most intelligent of the lewisterics and quite able at times. I mean, of course, able to amuse me.

It is because of this endearing quality of yours that I have dropped you a few hints on the problems with your "setup" excuse, hoping that you would, on your own, figure it out. No luck. Emotions are still clouding your judgement.

Well, here it goes. Why do I call your excuse "Murray's magical setup"? Please pay attention to the "magical" part. Ready? Good. Now consider how the race started. Think back to the conditions then, to the first few laps. Yes, yes, close your eyes and go back to those moments.... oops, I think you got it.

The race started as it ended. Not only weather-wise but also with Vettel stuck behind Hamilton for a few laps. At the start of the race, Hamilton held on and, in fact, pulled away from Vettel. At the end of the race, however, Hamilton's performanced sunk overwhelmed by pressure and Vettel passed him by.

How is it that the setup that was good for the rain first was so bad for the rain later? Because it was a magical setup that RD had bought in a far, far away fairyland.

let's put Kubica or Vettel in that uncompetitive car and see what they can do with it. I'm fairly sure it wouldn't be Lewis on that podium.

Kubica had a competitive car and was so proud to be 3rd in the WDC. Then he decided on slick tyres on a wet track and ended up choking 3rd spot to the flying fin. Yes, Kubica choked when it counted most. He barely outscored Nick in the 2nd half of the season so, despite a competitive car he underperformed

When the dust settles Kubica came 4th and Lewis is the WDC. I know which of the 2 drivers is happier.

Kubica would be a waste of a decent drive until he is able to prove that he can cope under pressure.

I have a suggestion - let's put Kubica or Vettel in that uncompetitive car and see what they can do with it. I'm fairly sure it wouldn't be Lewis on that podium.

Blasphemy!!!

Kubica had a competitive car and was so proud to be 3rd in the WDC. Then he decided on slick tyres on a wet track and ended up choking 3rd spot to the flying fin. Yes, Kubica choked when it counted most. He barely outscored Nick in the 2nd half of the season so, despite a competitive car he underperformed

When the dust settles Kubica came 4th and Lewis is the WDC. I know which of the 2 drivers is happier.

Kubica would be a waste of a decent drive until he is able to prove that he can cope under pressure.

Wow. Talk about projecting.

This one gave me a smile that almost hurts.

Are you claiming that it is "nigh on impossible" for Hamlton to simply have succumbed to the pressure... again?

Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours :lol:

Did his securing the race involved obtaining the championship by virtue of a lucky break in the weather?

Or, are you perhaps claiming that Hamilton let Vettel by because he was under the impression that FIA would place an additional GP for his sake?

Again, answer my question first and I'll answer yours.

:lol: Yes. I just like the banter, but you're right.

I find him amusing, but why does he always answer questions - with questions? ;)

You know, Murray, I actually like you a bit. You are the most intelligent of the lewisterics and quite able at times. I mean, of course, able to amuse me.

It is because of this endearing quality of yours that I have dropped you a few hints on the problems with your "setup" excuse, hoping that you would, on your own, figure it out. No luck. Emotions are still clouding your judgement.

Well, here it goes. Why do I call your excuse "Murray's magical setup"? Please pay attention to the "magical" part. Ready? Good. Now consider how the race started. Think back to the conditions then, to the first few laps. Yes, yes, close your eyes and go back to those moments.... oops, I think you got it.

The race started as it ended. Not only weather-wise but also with Vettel stuck behind Hamilton for a few laps. At the start of the race, Hamilton held on and, in fact, pulled away from Vettel. At the end of the race, however, Hamilton's performanced sunk overwhelmed by pressure and Vettel passed him by.

How is it that the setup that was good for the rain first was so bad for the rain later? Because it was a magical setup that RD had bought in a far, far away fairyland.

Nice try but no cigar, my buddy. For a start, the setups change throughout the race: Hamilton took even more wing off during the early pitstops, expecting a dry run.

I find him amusing, but why does he always answer questions - with questions? ;)

:lol: Maybe it's an easy way to avoid admitting you know you're wrong? Anyway, you must know that. Women are masters of this tactic. :P

Nice try but no cigar, my buddy. For a start, the setups change throughout the race: Hamilton took even more wing off during the early pitstops, expecting a dry run.

Did he take wing off? I thought he put it on :eusa_think:

Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours :lol:

Again, answer my question first and I'll answer yours.

Please.

Did he take wing off? I thought he put it on :eusa_think:

Hmmm I think he took it off but I could be wrong? Either way the setup was different later on.

Always?

Are you... asking me a question? :lol:;)

I see. Your claim is that he didn't pit at the end of the race and that the intermediates were magical too, you know, suddenly appeared fitted on his car.

I did laugh when you said that you know when you are beaten. After all, I've never seen you admit you are wrong and you are wrong all the time. But this absurd logic is really too much _even_ for you.

Considering that Kubica gained 2 spots while Heidfeld lost two, and BMW sent him out on dry tires, I would suggest it was BMW that choked. Interestingly, Kubica stated his car was "identical" to that in China meaning no work was done before Interlagos. In contrast, McLaren spent $7,000,000 on Hamilton's car preparing it for the last race.

But enjoy it. Hamilton-Dennis-Daddy team won. This time.

Mclaren spent $7m bcause they were contesting a WDC - How much did Ferrari spend? BMW had nothing to gain so why spend the dosh? Kubica had a 6 point lead to Kimi and blew it, Lewis had a 7 point lead to Massa and ALMOST blew it. Lewis is the WDC, Kubica is a chump :P

Sh!t happens