Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Vs Vettel, See The Video

Mclaren spent $7m bcause they were contesting a WDC - How much did Ferrari spend? BMW had nothing to gain so why spend the dosh? Kubica had a 6 point lead to Kimi and blew it, Lewis had a 7 point lead to Massa and ALMOST blew it. Lewis is the WDC, Kubica is a chump :P

Sh!t happens

McLaren spent $7m because they were putting together a magical car. A car that worked in the rain but didn't, a car that changed tyres without pitting, and, more importantly, a car that was fitted with excuses for every occasion.

And that, takes money.... money that other drivers do not need to spend.

McLaren spent $7m because they were putting together a magical car. A car that worked in the rain but didn't, a car that changed tyres without pitting, and, more importantly, a car that was fitted with excuses for every occasion.

And that, takes money.... money that other drivers do not need to spend.

Indeed it was a magical car, it made up 15 second on Glock in one lap.

:D

Indeed, by bringing in rain when skill has lost him the championship.

How many poor drivers must be right now calling McLaren...

Kubica had a competitive car and was so proud to be 3rd in the WDC. Then he decided on slick tyres on a wet track and ended up choking 3rd spot to the flying fin. Yes, Kubica choked when it counted most. He barely outscored Nick in the 2nd half of the season so, despite a competitive car he underperformed

When the dust settles Kubica came 4th and Lewis is the WDC. I know which of the 2 drivers is happier.

Kubica would be a waste of a decent drive until he is able to prove that he can cope under pressure.

Kubica didn't decide the tires, the team did. Kubica passed your WDC boy-wonder who was driving a far superior car. If Kubica choked in that race, then Heidfeld choked every race in the first half of the season.

We both know that's bulls##t. BMW, instead of developing car to get Kubica to WDC, decided it was better for the team to help Nick get to Q2. As a result the BMW was slower than Toro Rosso and Renault in the last 4 races. The only reason that Kubica was able to hang in there was that he is an excellent driver and managed to get results while his mechanics "forgot" to hook up his radio, or mysteriously couldn't get his tire pressure to be equal in all 4 tires (I think I could do THAT one), or were confused and didn't realise it was raining that day. Funny, that both Theissen and Rampf refused to comment on race right after the end. Rampf waited 24 hours to make up some excuse about "risk taking" apparently unaware that Kubica already commented on "team mistake."

You know it damn well, so stop trolling.

When given a competitive car in the first half of the season, Kubica beat both Massa and Hamilton, and that's why he is picked as the driver of the year everywhere except British press.

I'm afraid it was you who started it.

No it wasn't. I said I would answer your questions when you answered my questions and you responded with 'Please' :lol:

By the way, wasn't the top excuse that the McLaren sucked in those conditions?

A "paradox" feature must also have been built into the car.

No it wasn't. I said I would answer your questions when you answered my questions and you responded with 'Please' :lol:

So you did start by asking a question.

My reply was moe than adecuate. If you cannot counter with anything other than this, hey, tough.

I see. Your claim is that he didn't pit at the end of the race and that the intermediates were magical too, you know, suddenly appeared fitted on his car.

Oh dear. Back to just making things up are we? None of those things were claimed by anyone. And you were doing so well at making a serious point for once. Btw the STR was certainly faster than Kova at the start, and I suspect it was a whisker faster than Lewis too.

I did laugh when you said that you know when you are beaten. After all, I've never seen you admit you are wrong and you are wrong all the time. But this absurd logic is really too much _even_ for you.

:lol: Where's the fun in admitting it? (Never having been wrong myself, I simply don't know.)

Kubica didn't decide the tires, the team did. Kubica passed your WDC boy-wonder who was driving a far superior car. If Kubica choked in that race, then Heidfeld choked every race in the first half of the season.

We both know that's bulls##t. BMW, instead of developing car to get Kubica to WDC, decided it was better for the team to help Nick get to Q2. As a result the BMW was slower than Toro Rosso and Renault in the last 4 races. The only reason that Kubica was able to hang in there was that he is an excellent driver and managed to get results while his mechanics "forgot" to hook up his radio, or mysteriously couldn't get his tire pressure to be equal in all 4 tires (I think I could do THAT one), or were confused and didn't realise it was raining that day. Funny, that both Theissen and Rampf refused to comment on race right after the end. Rampf waited 24 hours to make up some excuse about "risk taking" apparently unaware that Kubica already commented on "team mistake."

When given a competitive car in the first half of the season, Kubica beat both Massa and Hamilton, and that's why he is picked as the driver of the year everywhere except British press.

Come on, man. Don't take it seriously. You are right from A to Z on this. Let them struggle... After all, Vettel passed Hamilton but Kubica screamed by both. Should be more than enough for you.

You are free to search the archives for a world championship that was won by fortune two curves to the flag after the guy that eventually won had lost it two laps back to an inferior car.

Lewis going from 6th to 5th on the last lap was the difference of 1 championship point. You're ignoring other 97 points that Lewis gained throughout the year.

Consider what would've happen if it had not started to rain again.

Well, Hamilton wouldnt have pitted for intermediates and he would've stayed 4th.

If you are truly an F1 fan who has watched a lot of races, you surely have seen several times moments when an inferior car has overtaken a supposedly better one. Remember Sato passing Alonso in the Canadian GP last year? Just because Hamilton struggled on the final lap, doesnt mean he choked or won the title by fluke. By being so blind to the millions of other factors that need to be taken into account, you are doing your own credibility no good.

Do you wonder why so many people here disagree with you, and hardly anyone appears to agree with your nonsense?

Oh dear. Back to just making things up are we? None of those things were claimed by anyone. And you were doing so well at making a serious point for once. Btw the STR was certainly faster than Kova at the start, and I suspect it was a whisker faster than Lewis too.

Well, you fcked up again. Either Hamilton made a mistake with the setup in the pits or driving in the track. Or both.

Think of another excuse, please. This one is starting to smell.

So you did start by asking a question.

My reply was moe than adecuate. If you cannot counter with anything other than this, hey, tough.

Ok, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about now, unless you are implying that I can't ask you a question.

Anyway, if anybody else would like to explain what's going on, I would appreciate it :lol:

Lewis going from 6th to 5th on the last lap was the difference of 1 championship point. You're ignoring other 97 points that Lewis gained throughout the year.

Well, Hamilton wouldnt have pitted for intermediates and he would've stayed 4th.

If you are truly an F1 fan who has watched a lot of races, you surely have seen several times moments when an inferior car has overtaken a supposedly better one. Remember Sato passing Alonso in the Canadian GP last year? Just because Hamilton struggled on the final lap, doesnt mean he choked or won the title by fluke. By being so blind to the millions of other factors that need to be taken into account, you are doing your own credibility no good.

Do you wonder why so many people here disagree with you, and hardly anyone appears to agree with your nonsense?

It seems you dont' even know what this thread is about.

Start at the top and meet us when you get to the end. See you then.

Ok, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about now, unless you are implying that I can't ask you a question.

Anyway, if anybody else would like to explain what's going on, I would appreciate it :lol:

Another one that got lost. No problem.

Start at the top of the thread and meet us when you get to the end. See you then.

-Kubica was lapped! Heidfield finished 10th, Kubica 11th.

-Kubica choked because he surrendered a 6 point lead to Kimi having publicly stated that he was proud to have achieved 3rd place in the WDC - not quite! :P

- Kubica owned Nick this season yet only scored 5 points more in the 2nd half of the season

- It is normally the driver's decision on tyres under those circumstances.

- BMW did not choke they had already secured 3rd in the WCC (their target) Kubica choked

- If Kubica couldn't defend a 6 point lead over one race how can you honestly think he can EVER challenge for the WDC.

You are a fanboy, a clueless one at that. I think you do best when arguing with katy, bickering suits you ;)

Another one that got lost. No problem.

Start at the top of the thread and meet us when you get to the end. See you then.

Ahh, I get you now - you can't answer the questions because they would lead you down a path you don't want to go. It's ok, I understand :whistling::lol:

Well, you fcked up again. Either Hamilton made a mistake with the setup in the pits or driving in the track. Or both.

Think of another excuse, please. This one is starting to smell.

Not at all. It was impossible to tell exactly what the weather was going to do at the end - so getting the setup perfect in those conditions is always going to be a lottery. The STR is a fast car and was quick in the wet, as shown by Kova losing out to Vettel in the opening laps, and I actually think Vettel was faster than Lewis too for the first few laps. Of course it quickly dried out again and Lewis gradually pulled away...until it got wet at the end.

Please what?
Are you... asking me a question? :lol:;)
Please what what?
Did I?
Please please me??

I don't know, you started it :lol:

Didn't you know, Maure is a WDC himself?

Yep - won the World Drivel Chumpionship :D

:lol::lol::lol: Either you guys tickle me or this wine is exceptional. I think it's a bit of both. Please, no maure more.

Your old excuses are too jaded and little fun.

Until you guys come up with something better, here is a little bit of something to wet your appetites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hamilton, however, denies he deliberately let Vettel pass, explaining that he thought the German's move had cost him the title.

"It was very hard to keep him behind. To have lost the position to him, there was nothing I could do. I was pushing and pushing to get closer to him, taking more risks," Hamilton said.

"Not unnecessary risks but I knew I was in P6, I knew I was one point away from the world championship."

Contrary to Whitmarsh's account, Hamilton said he tried to urgently recover the position to Vettel, rather than wait to encounter Glock.

"'Gotta get him back', that was my first thought," he said. "You don't have time to lose focus or think, 'Oh, God, it's gone'. You just have to think fast, you've got two laps to get him back.

"It was close. There were a couple of corners left and it wasn't enough."

Hamilton said he was at turn 10 of Interlagos' 15-corner layout before he was informed about the struggling Glock.

"They told me 'Glock's just ahead, he's on slick tyres, he's struggling, if you can overtake him that would be great'," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/10877/900/

Dont worry, though, they will eventually manufacture something that they can all agree on.

My Dad thinks that Vettel was putting Hamilton under pressure & resulted in Hamilton f*cking up! He's rarely wrong about his F1 knowledge!