Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

What's Not To Like

lovely analogy :D

Thank you Brad!! :D

And Ralf Schumacher.

:rofl::rofl: Yes! It was a team full of arseholes in 2001, eh! :lol: I will really have to stop laughing at my own jokes. :lol: See.... :lol: I can't help it....

=selfish and fat :)

Mind you he does have a very lovely wife so that makes him a teensy bit less of an arsehole..

Am I the only guy who sees a beautiful woman with an arsehole and thinks that the woman must either be stupid or happy to accept the arsehole due to a deficiency we are unaware of? Connie must smell of fish or have incurable warts.

It's like me, I'm ugly and my wife is beautiful. That means she is blind or I'm packing something mighty. I prefer the latter notion. I'll ask her what she thinks when she returns from the optician.

I wouldn't say you were ugly at all Steve. I'd say that when a man is in love with a woman, he puts her on a pedestal so high that even if she looked like a really messed up version of Alicia Douvall, he'd still think she was the most beautiful woman in the world... At least thats the way I like to see it.

Us girls do go for looks as much as you guys do, but if you make us laugh, are able to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes without looking at our breasts and make us feel special then it doesn't matter what you look like.

I wouldn't say you were ugly at all Steve. I'd say that when a man is in love with a woman, he puts her on a pedestal so high that even if she looked like a really messed up version of Alicia Douvall, he'd still think she was the most beautiful woman in the world... At least thats the way I like to see it.

Us girls do go for looks as much as you guys do, but if you make us laugh, are able to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes without looking at our breasts and make us feel special then it doesn't matter what you look like.

I so want to see your breast right now.

:eusa_think: That explains a lot.

:lol: Yep. That bit rules me out, too.

Was that your chat-up line to Mrs Dribs? :D

:lol: Nah. Not Steve's style. It would have been something like "You're fit, but I ****ing hate conspiracies."

Joking!

10 minutes without peeking at their breast to get to know our love of our life?

Nah, not worth it. I'd rather lower my standards and keep ogling.

:lol: Nah. Not Steve's style. It would have been something like "You're fit, but I ****ing hate conspiracies."

Joking!

I'm hurt. :lol:

I've got to say, I've never quite understood the logic in the name calling of drivers when in connection with a sport that one is supposedly passionate about.

Time to respect the driving and not the man.

:D I understand you Team F1, you must respect the fact that different people have different tastes or opinion, many people watch F1 mainly because of the drivers, not because of their driving. Who knows Rosberg and Sutil may be better divers to Hamilton, but Hamilton has the top car so more people cheer him.

In my opinion more people watch F1 for seeing their favourite drivers than anything else.

Just my opinion.

:D

What's not to like about Spewy Hambone? 1. He's arrogant in the extreme. 2. He drives for the most nauseating team on the grid. 3. I hate his sideburns - they're stupid. 4. His father is the epitome of 'smarm'. A lot of fuss over someone who has won his one and only WDC - he will never win another. End of.

What's not like about Spewy Hambone? 1. He's arrogant in the extreme. 2. He drives for the most nauseating team on the grid. 3. I hate his sideburns - they're stupid. 4. His father is the epitome of 'smarm'. A lot of fuss over someone who has won his one and only WDC - he will never win another. End of.

So you like him then? :D

What's not to like about Spewy Hambone? 1. He's arrogant in the extreme. 2. He drives for the most nauseating team on the grid. 3. I hate his sideburns - they're stupid. 4. His father is the epitome of 'smarm'. A lot of fuss over someone who has won his one and only WDC - he will never win another. End of.

This is where you and I part ways (amicably) - I like your posts on Honda and your faith in Jenson is admirable, but I think you are way too opinionated when it comes to Hamilton. You know, Jenson's dad was also the epitome of smarm when Jenson was doing well and there was arguably more fuss when Button won his one and only GP - he will never win another too :P

You seem to know a lot about f1 yet somehow you allow your personal dislike of an individual to cloud your judgement here. F1 is about driving ability not personality - If prizes were given for personality the likes of DC, Ruebens, Sato and Wurz would win it year in year out.

Bah... you guys are just letting your excessive love for Hamilton cloud your judgement too, so what? Accept it and let us live with our bias, all right?

Btw, Murray, was that you shouting "Lewis I love you" at the Race of Champions right behind me? Or are there more like you out there? :P (And yes, it was definitely a guy...)

Strange thread this.

Personalities? Purely opinion, so poor 'ol Fed Up will get a bashin' from some, not from others. Talent, skill? He's bloody good, especially gifted, has the chance to grow into something awesome.... a couple of others do to, Vettel being one of them.

Back to the personality, the Marmite syndrome that Steph mentioned - comparing Lewis's personality to some of those previously mentioned:

Ditto Senna

- Ditto Mansell

- Ditto Villeneuve

- Ditto Hunt

- Ditto Jones

- Ditto Lauda

.....is a non-starter. Lewis has the originality of plastic bling, he sounds like such a twat, a broken record, it's like trying to buy a leather Chesterfield sofa from DFS and telling your mates it's genuine - poor lad has as much personality as he's allowed to have, he's paid a price for the way he's got where he has.

BUT, I'd ask, what the feck does anyone expect? Seriously, if you'd been dedicated and encouraged from such an early age, living and breathing your dream and goal (living your fathers expectations is painful...) at the expense of missing out on other things kids do, don't we think our personality might be different? I'd certainly be twice the tit I am now... then throw in a few million quid, having to watch my gob in front of cameras, beautiful women wanting to play with my manly vegetables etc etc........ Some have compared this situation to Button (which I think is fair comparison), yet he's grown up. So will Hamster, I hope.

So why aren't Vettel, Kubica etc not like this (yet!)? We're all different :P

So why aren't Vettel, Kubica etc not like this (yet!)? We're all different :P

Kubica is, most just haven't picked up on it.

I think it's fair to say that Insider hates Hamilton's guts! Join the Hamilton Haters club along with maure, AleHop (if he's still around) & all the other Ferrari fanboys!

I think it's fair to say that Insider hates Hamilton's guts!

The guy has the psychology of a loser. He will write reams and reams of intelligent stuff about how Honda need to find a backer and how honourable Jenson is for sticking by the team - Even praying for a Brazilian or Indian Knight in shining armour to rescue another one of our failing companies. Yet a successful British driver driving for a successful British team nauseates him.

Strange, but true

Bah... you guys are just letting your excessive love for Hamilton cloud your judgement too, so what? Accept it and let us live with our bias, all right?

If you don't stop being reasonable you'll sound like Andres.

Btw, Murray, was that you shouting "Lewis I love you" at the Race of Champions right behind me? Or are there more like you out there? :P (And yes, it was definitely a guy...)

Couldn't have been me. I get all slutty sultry and feminine when Lewis is near. Plus I wear a skirt for him.

This is where you and I part ways (amicably) - I like your posts on Honda and your faith in Jenson is admirable, but I think you are way too opinionated when it comes to Hamilton. You know, Jenson's dad was also the epitome of smarm when Jenson was doing well and there was arguably more fuss when Button won his one and only GP - he will never win another too :P

You seem to know a lot about f1 yet somehow you allow your personal dislike of an individual to cloud your judgement here. F1 is about driving ability not personality - If prizes were given for personality the likes of DC, Ruebens, Sato and Wurz would win it year in year out.

I must agree.