Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday bud. Hope you're lady is treating you..... well. :);)

xx

:cheers: Bloody hell, Bruce. Seems like only a year since the last one. Enjoy yourself, my friend. :beer22:

Happy Birthday, Bruce :beer22:

For your present, I have managed to get the Queen to offically bestow a Knight's member on your good self. Sorry, strike that....................bestow a Knighthood on your good member self.

Ok, I have suspicions that it might not be the real Queen, or indeed a real Knight's hood, but nevertheless from now on you can be known as Sir Bruce, Sir Pumpdoc, Sir Pump, Sir Doc, whatever you like really. But only on these forums, the title is not 'officially' recognised anywhere else.

Alernatively, I can go and rob borrow a brick from the Cavern, if you like :whistling:

Hey Bruce! Have a good 'un. Eat, drink, be merry and get laid, in any order you like ;)

:cheers:

Ok, I know what Bruce will ay to that - all at the same time :lol:

Ok, I know what Bruce will ay to that - all at the same time :lol:

That's why he looks 52 despite being just 18 years old.

Thanks, I'll report in the morn. I've been screwed blued but not tattoed B) oh lordy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an afternoon/evening.'Got off early and went to my local, my gf and her mates showed up and the party began. Now due to my condition I don't drink much anymore, to hard to walk sober let alone drunk, but I had a few shots of Jack and got to open prezzies, some nice clothes and some new cd's.

Besides my older friends my gf's friends are all young and for the most part hotties.

Lets just say that I may be 52 an slightly disabled but my eyes and hands work fine ;)

All in all a great time was had. B)