Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Countdown To The 2009 Season

Anyone know how Valentino Rossi is getting on? I heard he's doing a few tests for Ferrari!

As of thursday he was 1.5 slower than a time Kimi set in september. But he had improved 1 second something from his initial time. Then friday... nope, still no news.

His helmet looked nice though, and the 46 on the Ferrari. Wait, maybe that's why he never became a F1 driver, he couldn't have his 46 on the car :P

As of thursday he was 1.5 slower than a time Kimi set in september. But he had improved 1 second something from his initial time. Then friday... nope, still no news.

His helmet looked nice though, and the 46 on the Ferrari. Wait, maybe that's why he never became a F1 driver, he couldn't have his 46 on the car :P

Rossi's helmet is possibly the best helmet design ever B) !

Rossi's helmet is possibly the best helmet design ever B) !

Yeah!! And you said it, it's not just me thinking that XD

:lol: Oh God. He sounds like another smart a##. I'd expect nothing less from the Pasboh family, as Chris would say.

I would never have said anything like that in school! :lol:

I don't see Rossi in F1 full stop.

He's tested a few times now and nothing ever seems to have come of it, which you would assume it would have done by now.

In which case, why does he test for them.

Fun. Even though in the F1 world it may seem illogical, he's a guy who enjoys having fun. And they treat him to it!

I don't see Rossi in F1 full stop.

He's tested a few times now and nothing ever seems to have come of it, which you would assume it would have done by now.

In which case, why does he test for them.

Like Tanita said, just for fun. That's the kind of thing you can do for fun if your Rossi :lol:

Other than that it's good PR because of the Italian connection.

I could see Rossi in F1, not now, but I'm sure if he'd had the money to continue karting he would have made an exceptional F1 driver too.

Rossi has had a couple of decent results in the British world rally event and has often talked about a permanent switch to rallying, so I think thats far more likely than F1

03 D,11 H,58 M,03 S for FP1!!

(I know,this post looks like a hieroglyphic)

DVR will be set to record practice and qualifying. I have already requested a do not disturb zone for most of the weekend. It's been a long winter!!

No, 19 M, 99 RB, 38 DD

(that's my birthday, how many things Nena sang about and my first girlfriend's bra size)

:lol:

Yep, free weekend. I'm getting all work and errands completed well in advance.

I'm going to buy some beer, don my Alonso and Renault merchandise and do it all properly.

No adbreak interuptions will be immense.

I'm going to buy some beer, don my Alonso and Renault merchandise and do it all properly.

:thbup: Let's hope for a good Renault finish. With more than 2 teams vying for a podium spot, should be an exciting weekend!