Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Countdown To The 2009 Season

Nah, I like that guy, Never complained about him, sad to see him drive a Renault powered car though. would have loved to see him drive one of BMWs. May be he will drive one after 2010.

Yup, After that old Kraut finally gets the boot and Kubi gets a seat at Ferrari with Alonso...

If Kubi teams Alonso, Fernando will kick his a## in two minutes. You better hold your horses and stop talking bulls*t.

BTW:

1. S. Vettel Red Bull Racing RB4 1:19.295 44 pit

2. S. Bourdais Toro Rosso STR3 1:19.839 +0.544 62 pit

3. S. Buemi Toro Rosso STR3 1:20.154 +0.859 64 pit

4. G. Paffett McLaren MP4-23K 1:21.140 +1.845 40 pit

5. J. Button Honda RA108 1:21.515 +2.220 43 pit

6. C. Klien BMW Sauber F1.08 1:21.534 +2.239 46 pit

7. N. Heidfeld BMW Sauber F1.08 1:21.592 +2.297 52 pit

8. N. Piquet Jr. Renault R28 1:22.148 +2.853 66 pit

9. B. Senna Honda RA108 1:22.428 +3.133 61

10. L. Badoer Ferrari F2008K 1:22.866 +3.571 71 pit

11. N. H

Why the irrelevant link? Someone might think you're a spammer................

It's hockey season, and the Bruins are 8-3-3, 6-1-0 in their last 7, and first in the Northeast Divison. Never been more fun to watch. I love ice hockey more than any other non-motor sport, I just am a fair weather fan at times. So I don't really mind that there is no racing for a while.

A guy I know from here... Michael Ryder, plays for your Bruins..

He's had chances but not playing upto his potential..YET!

Watch out when he does.

Personally.. I'm a Canucks fans.

Please refrain from negative comments! :lol:

Yup, After that old Kraut finally gets the boot and Kubi gets a seat at Ferrari with Alonso...

robert and alonso at ferrari could probably be an amazing team

Why the irrelevant link? Someone might think you're a spammer................

Irrelevant? The lady has nice fun bags. Brightened my evening.....

Pedro testing Force India Ferrari! :D

Spying business back! :D

There is quite a bit of talk about FI being a B team for Mclaren, Where like Williams, they will decide on one driver... (maybe both in the case of VJM)

If Kubi teams Alonso, Fernando will kick his a## in two minutes. You better hold your horses and stop talking bulls*t.

Maybe, I but i'll guarantee neither would drive into their teammate to make a point, and they would be happy for each other's success instead of staring with hatred from the SECOND step on podium. Nick will NEVER have half the class of either Alonso or KUbica. And regardless of the Alonso's success I bet Kubi's car would never misteriously stop being competitive at the height of the team's success as it happened every time when Nick effed up. But, hey, there is NO number 1 at BMW - No sir!!!

Maybe, I but i'll guarantee neither would drive into their teammate to make a point, and they would be happy for each other's success instead of staring with hatred from the SECOND step on podium. Nick will NEVER have half the class of either Alonso or KUbica. And regardless of the Alonso's success I bet Kubi's car would never misteriously stop being competitive at the height of the team's success as it happened every time when Nick effed up. But, hey, there is NO number 1 at BMW - No sir!!!

So... you are suggesting that BMW, with one driver in the hunt for the WDC, chose to support the other driver?????

A conspiracy theory?

I think BMW are a little more professional then that.

:rolleyes:

He's not suggesting. He's saying it. And then I am the crazy one who hates polishes. Hi, war is over, and kamikaze attacks stopped for a while now.

Also, Nick needs at least 10 more cm. to have half class of KubeeTZa. But I like him the way he is, my size. ^^

He's not suggesting. He's saying it. And then I am the crazy one who hates polishes. Hi, war is over, and kamikaze attacks stopped for a while now.

Also, Nick needs at least 10 more cm. to have half class of KubeeTZa. But I like him the way he is, my size. ^^

I am simply paraphrasing what Kubica said on 3 occasions in 2008, and what Dr. T implicitly confirmed in his next to last interview. Go back and really read what was said. Theissen stated that there is no #1 at BMW at the time Kubica was leading WDC abd Nick was struggling out of Q1. Kubica stated that team concentrated on helping Nick rather than helping him win WDC (Kubica was leading at that time). After that Dr. T agreed it was a mistake not to concentrate on WDC. Not to mention that the last major development of BMW was at Monza. I am simply repeating what THEY said.

As to your next comment - PLEASE - it's no fun shooting a fish in a barrel...you poor, deprived woman, you...

You better!! :lol:

Which of the 15 smutty/naughty/dirty comments in MY head you'd be refering to???

robert and alonso at ferrari could probably be an amazing team

Yep.

Pick any two from Kimi, Kubica, and Alonso and you will have the best lineup in F1.

Kind of strange that all we have for next season is Webber and Vettel as far as interesting pairings go... it says _a_lot_ about (mis)management politics in F1.

Irrelevant? The lady has nice fun bags. Brightened my evening.....

Just as I find your hateful relationship with F1 inexplicable, your sexual frustations remain equally inscrutable to me... can't you really not get laid?... then I remembered the photo you posted and the look in your mug.

Carry on oogling at breast on the interent.

I also think it would work out. Truly, it makes no sense to think that Hamilton's situation applies to everyone... unless you are seeking to justify Hamilton.

Ferrari has already faced two difficult years and the shouts for change have become too many to ignore. McLaren has no future as long as RD keeps using it as his whimsical playground. BMW wasted an opportunity that they may not get again. All these teams will (sooner than later) find themselves paying the price for the mismanagement... possibly as early as next season. We'll get to see able drivers in able cars not too long in the future.

So... you are suggesting that BMW, with one driver in the hunt for the WDC, chose to support the other driver?????

A conspiracy theory?

I think BMW are a little more professional then that.

:rolleyes:

There is no conspiracy. At the time, Kubica was not thought of as a "driver in the hunt for the WDC".

When BMW changed strategies, no one could anticipate what a mess the drivers in top teams would make of the season... no one except some of us that had been saying it all along. Well, we were proven right and BMW's strategy was proven wrong. The end result is that BMW helped themselves out of a WDC...

And, btw, McLaren also chose to back another driver and also fcked up big time. At _that_ time, Alonso had two victories while Hamilton none. The end result is that McLaren helped themselves out of a WDC...

I also think it would work out. Truly, it makes no sense to think that Hamilton's situation applies to everyone... unless you are seeking to justify Hamilton.

Ferrari has already faced two difficult years and the shouts for change have become too many to ignore. McLaren has no future as long as RD keeps using it as his whimsical playground. BMW wasted an opportunity that they may not get again. All these teams will (sooner than later) find themselves paying the price for the mismanagement... possibly as early as next season. We'll get to see able drivers in able cars not too long in the future.

Usual ramblings from a fool as usual :lol:

Mclaren has the current WDC signed up to a long term contract so their future seems very bright to me.

cLaren also chose to back another driver and also fcked up big time. At _that_ time, Alonso had two victories while Hamilton none. The end result is that McLaren helped themselves out of a WDC...

Blah, blah, blah - that is so old news - over a championship ago, move on.....

I am simply paraphrasing what Kubica said on 3 occasions in 2008, and what Dr. T implicitly confirmed in his next to last interview. Go back and really read what was said. Theissen stated that there is no #1 at BMW at the time Kubica was leading WDC abd Nick was struggling out of Q1. Kubica stated that team concentrated on helping Nick rather than helping him win WDC (Kubica was leading at that time). After that Dr. T agreed it was a mistake not to concentrate on WDC. Not to mention that the last major development of BMW was at Monza. I am simply repeating what THEY said.

As to your next comment - PLEASE - it's no fun shooting a fish in a barrel...you poor, deprived woman, you...

He brainwashed you. He hypnotized you with his nose. I'll have a talk with your wife and ask her to clap hands so maybe you wake up.

Yep.

Pick any two from Kimi, Kubica, and Alonso and you will have the best lineup in F1.

Kind of strange that all we have for next season is Webber and Vettel as far as interesting pairings go... it says _a_lot_ about (mis)management politics in F1.

Just as I find your hateful relationship with F1 inexplicable, your sexual frustations remain equally inscrutable to me... can't you really not get laid?... then I remembered the photo you posted and the look in your mug.

Carry on oogling at breast on the interent.

:lol: At least you know we're already looking at a right tit. Kimi the best driver in F1? You make me smile.

Yep.

Just as I find your hateful relationship with F1 inexplicable, your sexual frustations remain equally strange to me... can't you really get laid?... then I remembered the photo you posted and the look on your mug.

Carry on ogling breasts on the interent.

Just couldn't resist i'm afraid, and for your information drib may live longer than you according to this article;

This is not a joke. It came from the New England Journal of Medicine.

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."