Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Countdown To The 2009 Season

Just as I find your hateful relationship with F1 inexplicable, your sexual frustations remain equally inscrutable to me... can't you really not get laid?... then I remembered the photo you posted and the look in your mug.

Carry on oogling at breast on the interent.

That's a stupid comment to make. He's married, of course he's not getting laid :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: At least you know we're already looking at a right tit. Kimi the best driver in F1? You make me smile.

I think he meant as the number 2 driver :whistling:

Sorry, Brad!!!! :eekout:

Just couldn't resist i'm afraid, and for your information drib may live longer than you according to this article;

This is not a joke. It came from the New England Journal of Medicine.

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

See, I heard of this years ago and have devoted my life to it. I will live to 234.

Just couldn't resist i'm afraid, and for your information drib may live longer than you according to this article;

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

I tell you. The excuses and lengths that blokes will go to just to stare at a pair of tits. :lol:

Well, I'd like to know what makes women live longer. I think I know why...

Great news for women! Men have finally stopped bulls##tting. This will extend your life by approx 20 years.

See, I heard of this years ago and have devoted my life to it. I will live to 234.

And it took them 5 years to work that out? What a bunch of d!ckwads :lol:

I worked in Russia for a while, the lady translators we employed told us, "We hear in England, if the wife is a good cook you keep your man happy (which we all know is bollocks!). Here in Russia our mothers tell us keeping our man happy in bed is more important." See? Common fcuking sense. Who needs scientists (unless they're Russian and female) :P

I tell you. The excuses and lengths that blokes will go to just to stare at a pair of tits. :lol:

Yep, we are simple things.....

Just be thankful we don't have any of our own (well apart from Andre's Moobs :) ) - I mean we would never go out - just stay in playing with them all the time :D

And it took them 5 years to work that out? What a bunch of d!ckwads :lol:

I worked in Russia for a while, the lady translators we employed told us, "We hear in England, if the wife is a good cook you keep your man happy (which we all know is bollocks!). Here in Russia our mothers tell us keeping our man happy in bed is more important." See? Common fcuking sense. Who needs scientists (unless they're Russian and female) :P

Indeed :lol:

In England the girls schools used to have a lesson called Home Economics, or something equally vague and they used to learn how to cook so that they could keep their future man happy. Sooooooo, presumably the Russian equivalent would be.................... :eusa_think:

:lol: ...high school prom?

after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

So when can I get Playboy on repeat prescription?

In England the girls schools used to have a lesson called Home Economics, or something equally vague and they used to learn how to cook so that they could keep their future man happy. Sooooooo, presumably the Russian equivalent would be.................... :eusa_think:

Not sure how to word this cleanly, but......... the full story also included specifics of how you make sure you're the best in bed he'd ever meet - the down side was that most Russian women were paranoid about us a future partner meeting another woman with, er, better training.

Usual ramblings from a fool as usual :lol:

Mclaren has the current WDC signed up to a long term contract so their future seems very bright to me.

Insults from a lewisteric... as usual.

In England the girls schools used to have a lesson called Home Economics, or something equally vague and they used to learn how to cook so that they could keep their future man happy.

:lol: Yes, that is true. Even in the late 80's to early 90's, us girls were 'taught' to cook for our men. But I refused to listen of course, and thus reminds me of a little thing that happened at one of our lessons:-

Teacher: Stephanie, how would you set out your meal for your husband?

Me: Point him towards the oven, or give him the phone number for the local indian.

Teacher: Get to the headmaster, now.

Me: Why, does he need to know where the oven is too?

Ah, the great days of school!

Blah, blah, blah - that is so old news - over a championship ago, move on.....

So? Why do you have a need for selective memory? I still see no reason why certain topics are taboo around here... and more so when the lewisterics flip out and expose their violent nature (of which, naturally, you say nothing). Fun stuff, my friend, fun stuff.

That said, go back and read what the other poster said and what I responded to.

:lol: Yes, that is true. Even in the late 80's to early 90's, us girls were 'taught' to cook for our men. But I refused to listen of course, and thus reminds me of a little thing that happened at one of our lessons:-

Me: Point him towards the oven, or give him the phone number for the local indian.

:rofl:

:lol: At least you know we're already looking at a right tit.

??

Kimi the best driver in F1?

Yep. Fastest guy on track, no question about it... although I understand your position since Hamilton openly, unequivocally, and cowardly insulted Kimi giving the lewisteric the "green" signal to go after him with your violent ways.

In truth, all one needs to do is to see who you lewisterics insult (Vettel, Alonso, Kimi, Kubica,...) to know where the talent is. Your fear of true competition gives you away every time.

Oops, Meanioni is gonna tiptoe around you and babble-whine at me now...

You make me smile.

If only it were true...

Post of the year :clap3::clap3: !

[quote name='maure' post='277230' date='Nov 21 2008, 05:43 PM']Oops, Meanioni is gonna tiptoe around you and babble-whine at me now...[/quote]

Ah, no "grasshopper" the first step on the path to enlightenment is recognising yourself. Big step today, you realised your own blah, blah, blahs.... :)

As for the "violence" I, like many others here don't really know what the [u]hell[/u] you are talking about...

All I see is a bunch of people with opinions all expressing them forcibly and I could equally claim that comments on Kimi, Kubica, Alonso and Vettel are just as "violent". But, Maure you seem to get more offended by the Lewis/McLaren related issues and yourself post an equal amount of "violent" posts back. e.g. your comments to Dribbler were hardly all sweetness and light. Bloody rude even.

....and like I said before, if you poke a wasp nest with a stick you're gonna get stung....

Excellent :lol:

My son's teacher was telling the wife at the last parents evening how she was trying to get Jack to answer more questions in class. She was fairly certain he knew the answers to most of the questions, but would never put his hand up. One day she asked a question and Jack didn't put his hand up, so she said 'Jack, you tell me the answer'. His reply - 'What you asking me for, I didn't have my hand up'. He's 6.

My son's teacher was telling the wife at the last parents evening how she was trying to get Jack to answer more questions in class. She was fairly certain he knew the answers to most of the questions, but would never put his hand up. One day she asked a question and Jack didn't put his hand up, so she said 'Jack, you tell me the answer'. His reply - 'What you asking me for, I didn't have my hand up'. He's 6.

:lol:

awwww he's sooooooo cute ^^

Usual ramblings from a fool as usual :lol:

Mclaren has the current WDC signed up to a long term contract so their future seems very bright to me.

Not as bad as ramblings from a (usually) delusional fool...

He brainwashed you. He hypnotized you with his nose. I'll have a talk with your wife and ask her to clap hands so maybe you wake up.

Or maybe do that thing with her... oh, never mind...

Yup - this girl grew up, emigrated to US, changed her name, and then married me. As a result I'm greeted home every evening with all of the ingridients to make a delicious dinner neatly laid out for me to select, arrange on a plate, pop the plate into a microwave oven - and there you go - a perfect almost instant dinner!

:lol: Oh God. He sounds like another smart a##. I'd expect nothing less from the Pasboh family, as Chris would say.