Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

The Most Beautiful Cars!

It's okay, what we really want is the Innova. Just give it to me and buy a Mercedes for yourself.

Is that that horrible Pontiac SUV??

I'm dead to you, too.

But I did die like a year ago on this forum so I guess I'm dead to everyone :P .
I don't remember saying that! Might've said that to Drymaster & El Burro but not Cinco ;)

Is that that horrible Pontiac SUV??

I'm dead to you, too.

Eric loves anything thats GM. So he has to love the Pontiac....

Hmm...Its not that I love E-Class, I would go for the present 5 series given a choice for its driving pleasure and style....but E seems to be built just for the job, it has never been the best looking car in its segment always ...in my opinion yet it used be the largest selling luxury car, and I guess its still the best selling car....correct me if I am wrong. Did you see the coupe? I think its side view is the best....

I would love to present my friends with high end cars, which may be the reason why God keeps me flat broke :D ..

Studies are good, I am glad I came here, but I do have complains.....things are not very well organized. I never got enough time to learn Italian though, because in the school most of the guys speak in English....I love the girls' ItalianEnglish accent... :wub: and my room mates have always been Indians which is one of the main reasons I still don't speak Italian....but after two months I am moving into another appartment, where my house mate is Italian...so I guess I could learn a bit...I do understand Italian a bit. :D

Caro amici, I hope you enjoy your stay but considering Berlusconi is dating all young and beautifull italians chicks -almost the 4 or 5 on the streets in all Italy- is very difficult to find someone pretty!

EDIT: please post some of your new sketches - or upload them in some places like virtualcar.it

Caro amici, I hope you enjoy your stay but considering Berlusconi is dating all young and beautifull italians chicks -almost the 4 or 5 on the streets in all Italy- is very difficult to find someone pretty!

EDIT: please post some of your new sketches - or upload them in some places like virtualcar.it

Hey, I can upload them now...

I still have some way to improve on my photoshop skills. I will upload my pencil/marker sketches later.

Please..before you guys point out a mistake in the alfa.....I forgot to show the other head light! :D I will correct them...I am feeling just too lazy...

And that merc coupe is electric, which is why I have given a different grill.

Talking about Berlusconi. I really don't care if he takes away the girls. Its really getting difficult to have a residence permit as a student. In spain they issue in just three months and (as my friends living there pointed out) they are more humane to students. The process is just too much and sometimes we have to live with just a reciept waiting for months for an sms from the immigration office and when we get it finally we have to go there and stand in front of the office at 4 am to 9, after the office is opened we will have to wait for another hour or so, only to go in and find out that its not yet ready and will be asked to come again later....its really annoying..And now I have been hearing that they are going to pass racist laws to discourage immigrants...for Godsake I am not an immigrant, just a student and would like to work for sometime and return to my country....I wonder why did they give us the visa if we are so bloody unwelcomed...Sometimes they make me think why the hell do I have to even do this, despite me paying for my studies.....but then you look at the cars around you and the opportunities and then you feel all this bulls##t is worth it :) ....

Dear Shaliq Double-A (your surname is also a girl's forename in my part of the world, isn't that soooo funny and cool? I didn't think so either),

Design pretty cars. Recent studies show the next gen of car buyers (MEEEEEEE!!!!!) only care about cars looking good and have supercool technology. They don't care about performance in the very least, that's only a select few like Danny. Cars are become like cell phones for the next gen car buyer: you want one that looks cool and does stuff, but no one looks at "oh I have 9308492384923 gigabytes of memory" just like no one says "well I have this much torque" anymore. Cars have gone from status symbol to a must-have appliance. If you offered the next-gen car buyer a new iPhone or a new car, a large amount would take the iPhone. It's an accessory that does cool stuff. So make pretty cars that look awesome and have cool stuff like that Microsoft Sync deal where you can call people without being distracted. Don't make fast cars, those are for baby boomers who still think cars are all about status. Best of luck. Give me a free car when you design one.

Thank you.

Eric

Dear Shaliq Double-A (your surname is also a girl's forename in my part of the world, isn't that soooo funny and cool? I didn't think so either),

Design pretty cars. Recent studies show the next gen of car buyers (MEEEEEEE!!!!!) only care about cars looking good and have supercool technology. They don't care about performance in the very least, that's only a select few like Danny. Cars are become like cell phones for the next gen car buyer: you want one that looks cool and does stuff, but no one looks at "oh I have 9308492384923 gigabytes of memory" just like no one says "well I have this much torque" anymore. Cars have gone from status symbol to a must-have appliance. If you offered the next-gen car buyer a new iPhone or a new car, a large amount would take the iPhone. It's an accessory that does cool stuff. So make pretty cars that look awesome and have cool stuff like that Microsoft Sync deal where you can call people without being distracted. Don't make fast cars, those are for baby boomers who still think cars are all about status. Best of luck. Give me a free car when you design one.

Thank you.

Eric

Funny I didn't call my self IL Burro, which means The Butter in the part of the world I live right now! :P

yes, I agree with you, but right now its a havoc going on there, we still don't know how the future cars are going to look like. It looks like electric power is growing popular, but for many reason beyond our control the current car manufacturers won't invest on in atleast in the near future. But the new ones who have no history in making cars are becoming a threat for them. Electric cars gives us designers some new volumes to think about. As a student, this is the only time I can get to design the cars of my dream, once I start working I will have to design the cars the way my bosses tell me. Well, lets see, I am working on a cool project right now, hope it brings some change.

Thanks for the advice...

Funny I didn't call my self IL Burro, which means The Butter in the part of the world I live right now! :P

yes, I agree with you, but right now its a havoc going on there, we still don't know how the future cars are going to look like. It looks like electric power is growing popular, but for many reason beyond our control the current car manufacturers won't invest on in atleast in the near future. But the new ones who have no history in making cars are becoming a threat for them. Electric cars gives us designers some new volumes to think about. As a student, this is the only time I can get to design the cars of my dream, once I start working I will have to design the cars the way my bosses tell me. Well, lets see, I am working on a cool project right now, hope it brings some change. And buying you a car...not so fast my friend. With the current situation for the designers which is set to remain for another two years, I doubt I will be able to buy even a scale model. :P

Thanks for the advice...

---damn..double post

What's with your habit of double posting?? I also forgot to mention the GTA Spano, Spain 1st supercar!! Has a V10 Viper engine but modded to 840bhp, but only 217mph?? Stupid drag!!!

What's with your habit of double posting?? I also forgot to mention the GTA Spano, Spain 1st supercar!! Has a V10 Viper engine but modded to 840bhp, but only 217mph?? Stupid drag!!!

Nah, its not an American car, :D so may be it prefers to corner faster...You know, giving up top speed for grip.

Dear Shaliq,

Have you ever noticed your surname is in your forename? I found that cool. Also, don't be offended that it's a girls' name. The girl I know with that name is a very nice person. Also, please never design something that looks like the Fiat 500. Design me a rusty Dodge pickup truck instead. Or a lawn mower. Or an aerodynamic carbon fiber bred-for-racing donkey.

Thank you,

Cinco (which means five. If you put Cinco and Burro together, you get 5 Butter, and 5 is the number of kilograms of butter I put on my fried chicken, so it makes a lot of sense).

Dear Shaliq,

Have you ever noticed your surname is in your forename? I found that cool. Also, don't be offended that it's a girls' name. The girl I know with that name is a very nice person. Also, please never design something that looks like the Fiat 500. Design me a rusty Dodge pickup truck instead. Or a lawn mower. Or an aerodynamic carbon fiber bred-for-racing donkey.

Thank you,

Cinco (which means five. If you put Cinco and Burro together, you get 5 Butter, and 5 is the number of kilograms of butter I put on my fried chicken, so it makes a lot of sense).

Dear Eric,

I have noticed your forename, I found it just needs the letter 'a' in the end, sounds like the girl I know who is not so nice... :P

Anyways,

I am pretty much sure the attitude in American car buyers will remain the same once the recession crap is over except the fact that they will be less polluting. The kind of havoc you see there is just for timebeing. I heard the Ford F-series is back on top in sales, infact Ford sold more cars than Toyota, with the rate with which Toyota's sales and profits declining due the rising yen value, and the way Ford is gaining on their loss, Ford has the chance to be the world's no1 when they are still making loss....cool :lol: ...

....stupid internet connection...it gets cut while I post something so when it gets connected back there are two posts....can someone pls minus 100 posts from me..

During many years French manufactures like Renault and Citroen insisted on liftback class D sedans, while germans insisted on conventional 3 volume sedans... but now we saw thw BMW GT and the Audi A5 sportback. The world has changed? I don

During many years French manufactures like Renault and Citroen insisted on liftback class D sedans, while germans insisted on conventional 3 volume sedans... but now we saw thw BMW GT and the Audi A5 sportback. The world has changed? I don