Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

The Most Beautiful Cars!

Wow, that car must be pretty special. Firefox crashed trying to open that page and I had to restart.

You must be using Vista!

Guess David Richards has been lurking around this forum and read my posts about those ugly holes on the Vantage v12's bonnet...:naughty:

This is to all my fellow Aston Martin fans.....I will be taking a closer look on this during Geneva motorshow next month....yep..I will be taking a closer look on the 177 too....:naughty:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110020924469/aston-martin-vantage-facelift-first-spy-photos

Just to p**s off Argento........'I will be sitting in a Pagani.....can you hear me?':naughty:

Haha, no I'm using XP with Firefox.

Good for you......Vista is the fail of the century, and I am stuck with for the next three months....:(

Bah rubbish, Vista is a good operating system now that the Service Packs have been released. Usually people who complain about Vista are either 1) failing to update their PC regularly or 2) don't have the correct hardware to run Vista or 3) both of those things.

Sorry, I have Vista and it works well for me so I don't like seeing it dissed :lol:

Anyway yeah, err, cars are beautiful.

I disagree, the V12 Vantage is too boy racer.....

I think it's smoking hot but would still probably take the DBS over it.

Jeremy Clarkson & Tiff Needle (who usually hates Aston Martins) both rate the DBS as the best car in the world at the moment!

Bah rubbish, Vista is a good operating system now that the Service Packs have been released. Usually people who complain about Vista are either 1) failing to update their PC regularly or 2) don't have the correct hardware to run Vista or 3) both of those things.

Sorry, I have Vista and it works well for me so I don't like seeing it dissed :lol:

Anyway yeah, err, cars are beautiful.

Cmon....May be its also according to the usage..I use a lot of 3d softwared and photoshops....when I used to have the XP things were flawless...everyone using Vista in my class have problems.....

well I may be buying the new Mac soon....:D

I think it's smoking hot but would still probably take the DBS over it.

Jeremy Clarkson & Tiff Needle (who usually hates Aston Martins) both rate the DBS as the best car in the world at the moment!

I agree with them,

DB9 is the most beautiful car in the world...anyone disagreeing with me is a moron...

Jezza has loved nearly every single Aston made since they launched the DB9 about 6 years ago & even before that aswell, except the DB7!

Well, Mr. Pagani has it own way to design things...terrible! The Zonda is a great-but-poor-looking-supercar...nevertheless the interior is like to be at an horror show!

Well, Mr. Pagani has it own way to design things...terrible! The Zonda is a great-but-poor-looking-supercar...nevertheless the interior is like to be at an horror show!

Well well well......

I had the same opinion, but when I saw them face to face, you will know why many like it......

Of couse! Is like a Jet fighter and honestly I´ve seen many so called supercars -mostly of them from USa and far cheaper- that looked worse than the Pagani by a wide margin. Did you see the new Noble? They must introduce it at Retromovil or Autoclassica! Is a new 30 year old design!

Of couse! Is like a Jet fighter and honestly I´ve seen many so called supercars -mostly of them from USa and far cheaper- that looked worse than the Pagani by a wide margin. Did you see the new Noble? They must introduce it at Retromovil or Autoclassica! Is a new 30 year old design!

I didnt Like the Noble though...may be if I see it in flesh I would like it..

If you have facebook account, add me. Ive uploadedlotsa pics I took during classic racing and sports cars exhibition held during last weekend...

Some real pure bred beauties in there, Shaliq. Thanks dude.

It was a joke!!!

I´m getting old so i have an issue with such futuristic concepts...I like the car but the nose is a little bit too imposing. The aero work is outstanding and the moving roof is very clever. Nevertheless I like more translucent roof, are more confortable and offer better security too.

I think the electric powertrain offers new unlimited possibilities for the designers. Thinks like Michalin´s Wheel system will redefine the car... but people will take more time to accept new design languagues.

Very good work! Congrats to you and the IED team!