Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

The Most Beautiful Cars!

I can believe those Total F1 members, you can put the skate in your.... :lol: The birdcage is a masterpiece; forgive them Abbas, they don

even if it does go better than the lotus would buy the Lotus anyday, anyone remembers the NSX?

Yes, the most overpriced & most depreciating supercar ever made right??

Yes, the most overpriced & most depreciating supercar ever made right??

Nope....it was rightly priced, perhaps the car was so perfect, people got bored of it...it was well ahead of anything in the market, it was developed with the input of Ayrton Senna himself...perhaps its the most understated car in the history of supercars.....you know, it lacked the prancing horse appeal....

Which 1??

He was going to get an F430, but then, he found a second hand perfect condition 360 in red with an interior he loved. So he bought that instead!

Well I say he bought it, he's actually just waiting for the loan from the bank but it's pretty much 99% certain he will get it as he and the seller have already agreed so just waiting for the money now.

He was going to get an F430, but then, he found a second hand perfect condition 360 in red with an interior he loved. So he bought that instead!

:nono1:

It's still a Ferrari. Not my choice but he seems happy with it, and it's still a Ferrari!

Indeed so do I!!!

(though I would rather he could have afforded to get a 458... they are ****ing gorgeous!)

Indeed so do I!!!

(though I would rather he could have afforded to get a 458... they are ****ing gorgeous!)

70bbb_yellow_italia_630.jpg

It looks super awesome in lellow :wub: ! Also 9,000rpm :wub::wub: !

A banana on wheels.

I've seen a fair number of Ferraris sharing the parking lot I call the 91 freeway with me and they all have looked......plastic. Cheap plastic. I'm not impressed.

A banana on wheels.

I've seen a fair number of Ferraris sharing the parking lot I call the 91 freeway with me and they all have looked......plastic. Cheap plastic. I'm not impressed.

Hmm..I still cant digest the looks of the California, especially the rear, if Enzo were alive, he would have set it on fire, he always said he wanted to make beautiful fast cars, not cars that can fold its roof as well as golf clubs....the guys who designed it did tell me that it was not what they intended, the initial ideas were just too fantastic, but the marketing fools made a mess of it.....I never knew that looks of the car can be spoilt by few guys who think they have the MBA untill that I heard about the California's design story.

70bbb_yellow_italia_630.jpg

It looks super awesome in lellow :wub: ! Also 9,000rpm :wub::wub: !

In a way I am glad that the Ferrari's traditional smiling grill is coming back slowly, I still havnt seen this car even in a Ferrari showroom. Well, I am really eager to see this on roads, yea...would like to see the new Mclaren in Geneva..

It's still a Ferrari. Not my choice but he seems happy with it, and it's still a Ferrari!

Drive it and tell us about it..

Hmm..I still cant digest the looks of the California, especially the rear, if Enzo were alive, he would have set it on fire, he always said he wanted to make beautiful fast cars, not cars that can fold its roof as well as golf clubs....the guys who designed it did tell me that it was not what they intended, the initial ideas were just too fantastic, but the marketing fools made a mess of it.....I never knew that looks of the car can be spoilt by few guys who think they have the MBA untill that I heard about the California's design story.

Welcome to the American automotive industry. Our cars aren't ugly because our designers suck but because the executives kill any good-looking car.

Indeed so do I!!!

I'm not sold on the 458 just yet. I'll have to wait to see one at an auto show; hard to tell by pictures. I used to despise the California, but once I had seen it person, I really liked it. The 360's one of my favorites all time; I do like the F430 a bit more but the 360's great (the first Ferrari I knew about, actually).

A banana on wheels.

Yellow's not an appealing color for any car, is it? I like silver, certain blues, and certain reds. Yellow...no.

What car isn't cheap plastic that isn't made in Japan? They're boring, but at least they aren't crappily built. Still, I can't say I'd care how "plastic" my car was if it looked like a Ferrari and made the same engine noise. I absolutely hate reckless drivers, but I didn't get too angry when a Lambo passed me going way over the speed limit on the motorway only because it sounded so damn nice (looked ugly, but hey, it's an orange Lambo, of course it'll be ugly).

Welcome to the American automotive industry. Our cars aren't ugly because our designers suck but because the executives kill any good-looking car.

Execs may be at fault, but someone designed the 300, Pacifica, Sebring, Aspen, and the "my name is Ram" commerical and I'll eat a roast beef sandwich for breakfast at 6:30 AM if they aren't the same person. Actually, I already did that this morning...(it wasn't as disgusting as I would have guessed. Waffle Thursday is a total disappointment when there are no waffles).

In a way I am glad that the Ferrari's traditional smiling grill is coming back slowly, I still havnt seen this car even in a Ferrari showroom. Well, I am really eager to see this on roads, yea...would like to see the new Mclaren in Geneva..

Nah. McLaren is a highly modified Lotus Evora IMO!

Nah. McLaren is a highly modified Lotus Evora IMO!

:lol: I really don't know why you say that, but I kinda like Mclaren....but its rims suck.....

:lol: Yes Mike...thats what my teachers said.....he asked us not to curse them when we saw the new Cali....so we all knew the the car was ugly even before we saw it..the front is cool though...

Sad times, the guy sold it just as my dad was sorting out a loan!!! Never mind, another one he likes will turn up I'm sure!

Sad times, the guy sold it just as my dad was sorting out a loan!!! Never mind, another one he likes will turn up I'm sure!

Get a Maser....like this one..

I am sure Danny boy likes it..

post-1061-125883268205_thumb.jpg