Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

The Most Beautiful Cars!

Argento said it all, as usual, I don't have the knowledge to comment, but we seem to have the same taste :D

I like it, except for the nose, as he said. The lights looked cool though :) The dark roof created nice contrast, but I like it translucent too, imagine a blue car with a nice translucent roof ^^

Anyway, it's a great work (and surely a hell of a lot of work too...), well done!

Argento said it all, as usual, I don't have the knowledge to comment, but we seem to have the same taste :D

I like it, except for the nose, as he said. The lights looked cool though :) The dark roof created nice contrast, but I like it translucent too, imagine a blue car with a nice translucent roof ^^

Anyway, it's a great work (and surely a hell of a lot of work too...), well done!

Ah, thanks guys, I want to upload somethings now, but I am in the school so I cannot...otherwise I could have shown some of my works..

The nose is to immitate the 'T' for tesla...something which Tesla themselves pushed very strongly....

I will upload some of my works when I get home...

On march 2nd the scale model 1.1 size will be shown for Geneva motorshow....

@Tanita....some parts of the roof is translucent but the animators were too lazy to include that for the video.....plus the colour of the interiors are completely wrong, they coloured the the info display as leather or something.....there are mistakes I admit...

As with the original freaky it seems we have a strong connection... thanks my freaky2!

It could be a nice car -despite the Passat-esque front.

Wow, imagine parking up to kerbs with those wheels! Lethal....

:lol:

Anyways,....they not the most beautiful cars, but please feel free to comment!

http://slqdesign.carbonmade.com/

Damned fine work! The exotic on page 23-24 is stunning. Very spartan design, yet powerful. I also like the green spyder on the last page (all of them are very good, however!). I tip my hat to a fellow artist.

Damned fine work! The exotic on page 23-24 is stunning. Very spartan design, yet powerful. I also like the green spyder on the last page (all of them are very good, however!). I tip my hat to a fellow artist.

Thanx guys thanx!

The Tesla was my thesis project.

@ Argento.... I would work anywhere as long as its challenging. But for now I want to work in Italy. I may do another one year masters in Germany if they have something interesting to make us work on.

@Puma.....that car is based on Saleen S7. If you look at the side view, you will notice that we had to retain the cabin and wheelbase. It was done for an emerging Italian brand called DR.

That Spider like thing is a speedster SUV concept for Miami.....If you look at some of the good looking Infinity SUVs you will know why it is not too high.....also, I had to give it a sensation of people being able to jump into the car without opening the door...I couldn't explain too much in writing as there would be too many things there and people may get bored of reading.

I just added a design sketching exersice of my vision of the Enzo successor..... :D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.worldcarf...announced-video

Its really amazing how they built so many cars with no fully functioning factory yet..I know they have this Mclaren Tech center etc...but not even Ferrari build so many prototypes for testing.

Even though Mclaren mp4-12c is not the most beautiful supercar, its still looks pretty and much better than many others in the market currently..

it says Unfortunately, the vehicle you are searching for cannot be found. <li>Click here to return to the conceptcarz.com main page.

which car was that?

It is a Porsche 917 in Amelia Island ! It seems like a new one! and the pics are superb.