Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

The Most Beautiful Cars!

This is a car I am dying to see, If I have enough money, I will buy one and wipe it every time it gets dusty.

It is 1967 Alfa Romeo 332 Stradale.

Yep I like it!

today "normal" street cars: SEAT Leon is beatiful! Abbas did you ever see the Alfa Montreal? and the Toyota Alessandro Volta by Giugiaro? I

This is mine. Its a BMW 320ci.

Picture037.jpg

edit: Its a Y Reg, which I think its 2001. :)

Picture037.jpg

Nice car. Not a nice place to photograph it.

:lol:

Thats in the car park of Delapre Abbey, it looks well dodgy though I admit!! Honest, I'm not into anything... unusual! :lol:

The gorillamobile.

325ti-1.jpg

Like Steph's but smaller.

There was an old thread about members motors. May be time to revisit. And laugh at each other's appalling lapses of taste.

The gorillamobile.

There was an old thread about members motors. May be time to revisit. And laugh at each other's appalling lapses of taste.

These are mine:

Converse_all-stars.jpg

Yeah, I actually have two of those. With slight differences (they are called "Left foot" and "Right foot" versions). Great acceleration. Powerful grip on the corners.

I know, they are not too flashy, they might not be unforgettable, it might not be about the sweet smell of rubber and gasoline...

...but there is definitely something about the smell, anyways.

These are mine:

Converse_all-stars.jpg

Yeah, I actually have two of those. With slight differences (they are called "Left foot" and "Right foot" versions). Great acceleration. Powerful grip on the corners.

I know, they are not too flashy, they might not be unforgettable, it might not be about the sweet smell of rubber and gasoline...

Hahah, well said. In fact yesterday I walked 6 miles to keep myself in form. Ah, and to visit a motorbikes shop (didn't even find it -_- ) XD

:lol::lol:

Would like to come to Barca this decemeber! :blush:

Come to the Basque Country!It's definitely more beautiful.You have mountain,beach,and nice people :whistling:

The Opel Astra looks really good (or maybe it's because it's shiny... ). Are you gonna get a car now? (or your parents might get you one if you're good enough :P ).

I'm afraid not.I'll steal my dad's golf and my bf's polo gt coupe. :D

(Yep,all WVs in my family :D )

Come to the Basque Country!It's definitely more beautiful.You have mountain,beach,and nice people :whistling:

I'm afraid not.I'll steal my dad's golf and my bf's polo gt coupe. :D

(Yep,all WVs in my family :D )

Well, VW rocks, at least for carrying a lot of stuff/people. So we have one in our family too. And once, we were with friends, and we filled a Golf to the last corner(5 people and 5 huge bags) but it valiantly stood its ground. So I have a lot of respect for them.

Abbas, go to the Basque country :D

Maserati Gran Turismo. Nice!

I own a 2008 black grand turismo, I asked the dealer if I could get the S version, unfortunately he said no. Anyways its only 1:18.

Probalbly the best looking GT in the market followed by DB9! :D

today "normal" street cars: SEAT Leon is beatiful! Abbas did you ever see the Alfa Montreal? and the Toyota Alessandro Volta by Giugiaro? I

Picture037.jpg

And I love it. Glad that the new 3series Coupe looks as beautiful as this one, the 4door 3-series is a disaster for me.

These are mine:

Converse_all-stars.jpg

The Quite One feels being left out! :P

Ya ya! Well, I guess I have to put aside the Barca trip for another day because my friends who had been planing to join me from India cancelled their trip because of the delay in visa! :(

The most beautiful car to ever come from Russia? Guess the name of the car and the engine! :D

volgav1201002.jpg

Volga.

V12.

Perhaps next time you should try and change the filename of the pic. :P

The gorillamobile.

325ti-1.jpg

Always liked the compact. Shame BM' got scared by Lexus though and copied their rear lights.

The gorillamobile.

325ti-1.jpg

I was debating whether to get one. They're great cars, and are right little speed monsters. Nice wheels, Monz!

I am a travesty to this forum (that's "travesty" Andres, not "transvestite") :)

I own a bright blue Citroen Berlingo.... not sexy, but then neither is its owner :(

However it was handy when my daughter was dumped by her boyfriend and we had to do removals... and it handles well...

I am a travesty to this forum (that's "travesty" Andres, not "transvestite") :)

I own a bright blue Citroen Berlingo.... not sexy, but then neither is its owner :(

However it was handy when my daughter was dumped by her boyfriend and we had to do removals... and it handles well...

Regretfuly (for you) we use the same word for travesty and transvestite in Spanish. So as far as I am concerned, you are a transvestite. Not that I doubted it for a minute :P

Regretfuly (for you) we use the same word for travesty and transvestite in Spanish. So as far as I am concerned, you are a transvestite. Not that I doubted it for a minute :P

:D That's the last time I lend you my feather boa and sling-backs!!! :D

The gorillamobile.

325ti-1.jpg

With respect an love, sir, the gorilamobile is very, very not so good looking... perhaps is the worst looking beemer of all time. Nevertheles is a impressive piece of machinery, like, I guess a good hammer... performs flawesly and looks quite similar... believe me I know what i