Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bmwtf??

They...we...that can't...I mean...that's NOT...right?

Ohhh fukc!!!!!

bmwwtf.jpg

Not pretty agreed Andres, should get heat into the front tyres! But hey, there's more room for sponsor names :lol:

Please tell me this is a photoshop???

Or Formula Butt-Ugly???

OK, never mind. Just a new BMW entry into 2009 Dakar Rally (why not? it's in South America this year...)

now matches kubi ^^

:lol: Best joke about Kubica so far.

Guess we will have to get used to these cars (somehow look like a 2008 car drawn by a kid with no idea on how to handle perspective)

Well, we got used to the 90's cars...and they were so much uglier than the 80's versions so we will get used to these ones too.

I like it.

I've been on one occasion so close to F1.08 that I could touch it and I must say it isn't a looker.

Just like all latest cars (maybe with exception of Ferrari's 2008 model) - if they're put next to say mid 90's Jordan their ugliness is exposed perfectly.

But anyway what's the difference. These cars are not built to enter a beauty contest.

I think I must be ill. I sort of like it. :(

:lol: I see what you mean.

At least that front part must look menacing in the rearview mirrors. Congrats to BMW for trying to innovate, at least. I wish I could watch these race. Pics don't tell much (except that I will always miss the Lotus)

No need to be like that. I think he means a Messerschmitt.

I like it.

I've been on one occasion so close to F1.08 that I could touch it and I must say it isn't a looker.

Just like all latest cars (maybe with exception of Ferrari's 2008 model) - if they're put next to say mid 90's Jordan their ugliness is exposed perfectly.

But anyway what's the difference. These cars are not built to enter a beauty contest.

I love the cars from the past few seasons. i think all the curves and small details give them a better look and more character than the early to mid 90's cars. or maybe I have a problem :huh:

The pic of that BMW actually made me laugh. Nice to see F1 cars looking different though!

I've renamed it to "the BMW-tank" :D

From the side, it looks great.

Stupid forum won't let me post it...

I don't mind it, though. So it's a bit wide in the nose. Better than bridge wings and aero s##t and all that, in my opinion.

Oh, I don't think anybody actually complaints too much about the nose. It looks weird, but not that bad. For me, its the disproportion between the ultra fierce nose and the teenie weenie rearwing.

Which brings me to the question: how wide will the new slicks be? I sense a lot of loose tails there (Sorry, Ben, that comment wasn't directed at you)