Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bmwtf??

It has something of the Bf109 about it. Or is that just me?

In as much as it is square, ugly, and sinister. I bet it will handle just as well...

now matches kubi ^^

You just hate him because his first name is not "Sebastien."

I miss those cool side shields Ferrari and McLaren had.

It's not so bad, it looks badass (the front wing), but I agree that all the shark fins and weird stuff on the sides of the previous cars looked quite good.

DOF, the lack of winglets isn't what's making the car ugly. If you took the winglets off of last year's cars you'd have something good. It's the rear wing (for everyone but me) that's ugly, and for me it's the nosecone.

I reckon the pit guys will need to be bloody slick.

That front wing looks horribly vunerable to being wiped off very easy :-)

More breaking news -

"...in the light of yesterday's test, BMW driver Robert Kubica demonstrates his new crash helmet design (pictured below).

Robert commented on the revolutionary design - unfortunately we could not find a bag large enough to go over the whole car, so we've changed the helmet design instead...." :D

post-2532-1226989083_thumb.jpg

:lol: Best joke about Kubica so far.

indeed!

as for the cars,oh my god,they look awful!!!!the wings make them look horrible!bring back the normal cars,please!!!!!

You just hate him because his first name is not "Sebastien."

In fact cus it's not Sebastian. :lol:

But no, I love Nick even though he's not a Seb.

Which do you guys prefer ?!

The bottom one, of course.

That new BMW hybrid is :wacko:

The rear wing looks like it's on stilts, and the front wing is going to get knocked off at turn 1, lap 1 half the time.

The old wings of the 80s and early 90s where actually lower, but the falling off part is due to the spec central part witch is made that way to be aerodynamically neutral.

More breaking news -

"...in the light of yesterday's test, BMW driver Robert Kubica demonstrates his new crash helmet design (pictured below).

Robert commented on the revolutionary design - unfortunately we could not find a bag large enough to go over the whole car, so we've changed the helmet design instead...." :D

:wub:

More breaking news -

:lol::lol:

Yes those are ridiculously fat slicks and a wide track.

Witch do you guys prefer ?!

I thought you liked bg fat slicks! They're old school 1980s, turbos, active ride suspension slicks! Pity they're on an ugly car! I think F1 cars should look more like the ol' Renault turbos, the new 1 looks kinda like it!

In fact cus it's not Sebastian. :lol:

But no, I love Nick even though he's not a Seb.

It depends which Seb you are talking about (check spelling of all 3.. or is it 4 now? I lost count).

Nick looks like a cross between semi-midget lumberjack and an angry gnome...No wonder you love him.

I thought you liked bg fat slicks! They're old school 1980s, turbos, active ride suspension slicks! Pity they're on an ugly car! I think F1 cars should look more like the ol' Renault turbos, the new 1 looks kinda like it!

I do that's why I put them on the car.