Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bmwtf??

hmm well it looks loads better from the side view than it does the front!

i'm with the people who dont like the rear wing too narrow and too tall yuk!

It depends which Seb you are talking about (check spelling of all 3.. or is it 4 now? I lost count).

Nick looks like a cross between semi-midget lumberjack and an angry gnome...No wonder you love him.

well, bourdais loves me but it's not mutual. buemi is a nice guy but he is... ugly. and i dunno loeb, so...I think you meant my sebi? So it's Sebastian.

I still :wub: Nick.

fia_cdg-wing_full.jpg

But it was supposed to have those lovely fat slicks as you can see, witch the new cars won't have .

What happened to this design? I thought F1 were going this route, if anything, the cars would've looked more eye-catching, now we have to watch these ridiculous odd cars racing.....

What happened to this design? I thought F1 were going this route, if anything, the cars would've looked more eye-catching, now we have to watch these ridiculous odd cars racing.....

Ugh, to me that thing looks eye-scratching more than eye-catching...

People, people, people.

Is the BMW really uglier than, say, this?

Hunt_PracticeSpain_1978_03.jpg

or this?

EnsignN179_02.jpg

or this?

flyingteapot.jpg

I agree.

I don't like the rear spoiler.... but I don't miss all the winglets, elephant ears, twin towers and stuff.

I (like D.O.F.) would like to see the larger rear slicks.

People, people, people.

Is the BMW really uglier than, say, this?

Hunt_PracticeSpain_1978_03.jpg

or this?

EnsignN179_02.jpg

or this?

flyingteapot.jpg

In my books MG, thats more revolutionary than ugly...

the car we have now is an extension, it has evolved into a hideous thing

In my books MG, thats more revolutionary than ugly...

the car we have now is an extension, it has evolved into a hideous thing

not to mention new rules forced it to look like this

post-2532-1226989083_thumb.jpg

Damn them who constrained him; they told John Merrick he would never be able to race.

not to mention new rules forced it to look like this

What I'm trying to say is that there have always been ugly F1 cars. The Maki F102 was spectacularly ugly, but I can't quickly source a piccie of it - maybe tomorrow. Although I think the Ligier flying teapot (that's the blue one, Graham) is the ugliest of the lot. But I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

What I'm trying to say is that there have always been ugly F1 cars. The Maki F102 was spectacularly ugly, but I can't quickly source a piccie of it - maybe tomorrow. Although I think the Ligier flying teapot (that's the blue one, Graham) is the ugliest of the lot. But I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

The difference lies in that, while those ugly F1 cars (yeah, I am still resented over the Ligier Teapot pic) are the result of teams trying to innovate and compete, the new designs are just standarized ways of nerfing cars. Let's say that those were the product of additive ingenuity, while the new ones are the result of substractive standarisation.

well, bourdais loves me but it's not mutual. buemi is a nice guy but he is... ugly. and i dunno loeb, so...I think you meant my sebi? So it's Sebastian.

I still :wub: Nick.

We have a saying in Polish that losely translates into "Every creature will eventually find an admirer." You and Nick are a living proof of it.

The difference lies in that, while those ugly F1 cars (yeah, I am still resented over the Ligier Teapot pic) are the result of teams trying to innovate and compete, the new designs are just standarized ways of nerfing cars. Let's say that those were the product of additive ingenuity, while the new ones are the result of substractive standarisation.

I don't disagree with you at all Andres. Just saying that there have always been ugly F1 cars. Regardless of the reasons that made them so. Now be good or I'll post another teapot piccie.

Oh, what the hell.

blueteapot.jpg

Ligier JS5

ligierjs5.jpg

A teapot

Noooooo! I can't stand it anymore!

Ok, ok! You are right you b#####d! Ligier and Renault made hideous cars!

There, is that what you wanted?

We have a saying in Polish that losely translates into "Every creature will eventually find an admirer." You and Nick are a living proof of it.

whoever said this clearly had kubeeTZa in mind ^^

whoever said this clearly had kubeeTZa in mind ^^

I'd say several million women and Kubi's fiancee would likely disagree. At least Vettel has a nice youthful smile, while Nick is yet another typical bitter German defeated by a Pole...

hahahahahahhahahaha that's why you live in kubiland then hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

hahahahahahhahahaha that's why you live in kubiland then hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Did I say something factually incorrect???? :o wait, let me check... Nope - just reviewed footage from Montreal and it is THE reality - an angry gnome standing on that second step and glaring from behind an unkempt beard at the winner...