Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bmwtf??

Did I say something factually incorrect???? :o wait, let me check... Nope - just reviewed footage from Montreal and it is THE reality - an angry gnome standing on that second step and glaring from behind an unkempt beard at the winner...

maybe he just had an itchy butt and was mad because he shouldn't scratch it. :P

I'd say several million women and Kubi's fiancee would likely disagree. At least Vettel has a nice youthful smile, while Nick is yet another typical bitter German defeated by a Pole...

Several million women!!!

Sorry to break this to you, but Kubica is no looker. He has many talents, but Nick wins the looks contest- even I can tell that.

Yup Kubica is ugly - he should do something with his hair - that would help a bit.

Heidfeld on the other hand isn't but since he's 5'0 and has a beard which he borrowed from Chuck Norris no one could really notice.

Several million women!!!

Sorry to break this to you, but Kubica is no looker. He has many talents, but Nick wins the looks contest- even I can tell that.

oops, sorry! didn't know you are a woman...

Yup Kubica is ugly - he should do something with his hair - that would help a bit.

Heidfeld on the other hand isn't but since he's 5'0 and has a beard which he borrowed from Chuck Norris no one could really notice.

Have you seen him dance? and although he is not bad looking, that beard and beady german eyes remind me of an angry gnome - his height has a lot to do with it...

hmm. I wouldn't like to see neither of BMW driver's dance :D

but I must say I wouldn't mind see Katy H. dancin on webcam :D :D:D

oops, sorry! didn't know you are a woman...

It's not an epithet you know.

Sublety is really lost on you isn't it........

It's not an epithet you know.

Sublety is really lost on you isn't it........

right back etcha....

Have you seen him dance? and although he is not bad looking, that beard and beady german eyes remind me of an angry gnome - his height has a lot to do with it...

now u going youtube to watch nick dancing?! ^^ not even i do that :)

plus, i dont get the point of 'german eyes'. whats wrong with them being 'german'?

now u going youtube to watch nick dancing?! ^^ not even i do that :)

plus, i dont get the point of 'german eyes'. whats wrong with them being 'german'?

Actually, somebody posted a link about Nick going crazy in a hightclub. German means "beady and malevolent." I don't imply all Germans look like that, but rather a Hollywood stereotypical Nazi officer - just rent some of the WWII movies ("The Great Escape" being one of them).

:lol: They are so. :mf_tongue:

(Yeah, I like our arguments too.)

Is this like a side argument????

Actually, somebody posted a link about Nick going crazy in a hightclub. German means "beady and malevolent." I don't imply all Germans look like that, but rather a Hollywood stereotypical Nazi officer - just rent some of the WWII movies ("The Great Escape" being one of them).

Ok, if theres something Nick definately doesn't look like is a Hollywood stereotypical Nazi officer. Please. You really can imagine Nick in that?!

EDIT: Nick doesn't even look german at all... If you have this idea on german looking, than you shouldn't know my bf ^^

Well, he does look a little tiny wee bit like a U boat captain........

My point exactly-put on him that nazi's captain's cap and - voila! A U-Boot commander.

me too, but he keeps on seeing the Nazi officials everywhere...

Well, you are the one with (allegedly) a German boyfriend- it would explain your anti Polish/ pro-German bias you have shown all over this forum...

I don't have a 'anti-polish', but I do have a 'pro-german' bias. Again, I have a polish good friend (obviously it's not you). It's you who hates germans and thinks everyone hates your country. My problem is just KubeeTZa.

me too, but he keeps on seeing the Nazi officials everywhere...

Bah, common, you are falling for his bait (just like I do sometimes fall :D ). Calling any German a Nazi is sick. If Piotr calls Nick a Nazi, that means Kubica is working for a Nazi team? So Kubica is a traitor to Poland! :P

If I am too stuck in the past I should be fighting with all the British members. :D