Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duest

Mark Webber Seriously Injured

Mark is one of the tougher, more rugged drivers on the grid. I don't think his injuries will be the problem getting used to the changes the team makes in his absence should be his only obstacle.... I hope :(

I think Ash1 refers to Kubica's recovery from his accident in last years Montreal Grand Prix.

A ridiculous and invalid comparison

Im kinda worried about RBR testing team now. They're drivers look very very inexperienced.

Vettel (now the oldest), Buemi and now Brendon Hartley will appear at a test. I doubt very much that these drivers will be able to give feedback like Mark can over the winter period.

This is a much bigger blow for the team than I first thought...

Webber gets two awards from me....

1. The best driver who has never won a race.

2.The unluckiest driver ever (to my knowledge).

And guys like Montoya gets

1, Wasted talent.

Nick is Quick, but Mark has been much closer to victory by driving a s##ty car than Nick driving a much better car.

When has Webber ever been close to victory? The only example I can think of is Fuji 2007 when he might have come 2nd if Vettel didnt ram him.

Webber & Heidfeld were team-mates at williams in 2005 and as I recall, Heidfeld was generally better

When has Webber ever been close to victory? The only example I can think of is Fuji 2007 when he might have come 2nd if Vettel didnt ram him.

Webber & Heidfeld were team-mates at williams in 2005 and as I recall, Heidfeld was generally better

Monaco 2006 I think.

Nick is Quick, but Mark has been much closer to victory by driving a s##ty car than Nick driving a much better car.
What about his time @ Williams when they had a decent car & won Monty a few races??
You should ask your Dad's finacee to post in this forum! :D
She does own a laptop which my Dad does'nt!

I was gutted to hear about this incident, seems my drivers aren't having a good off season.

What about his time @ Williams when they had a decent car & won Monty a few races??

Webber never partnered Montoya.

Monaco 2006 I think.

Noway, he was fast and seemed to be keeping up with Raikkonen & Alonso, but broke down early on, so who knows where he would've ended up.

Webber never partnered Montoya.
Ah, I must be the thinking of Ralfie or Antonio Pizzonia :doh: ! BTW this is a new emoticon, "doh" was a great guess!

Shame for Webber and just one of many reasons why you should never ever leave your house. He should be okay but it can't help in the struggle against the Vettel.

The only reasnoble thing for Seb to do now is deliberately break a leg. At least when he then thrashes Mark it will be fair and square.

The only reasnoble thing for Seb to do now is deliberately break a leg. At least when he then thrashes Mark it will be fair and square.

Muzza, is that you?

:lol:

(That seems to be the standard reply.)

It was very unique and innovative until you guys came and copied it

:P

He's driven with fractured(?) ribs before hasn't he?

Though I guess the biggest problem is the testing that he will miss where there will be crucial changes. I do hope if Vettel beats him he can just admit to him being the better driver.

Ah, I must be the thinking of Ralfie or Antonio Pizzonia :doh: ! BTW this is a new emoticon, "doh" was a great guess!

The closest to Webber's time at Williams was when he won Brazil 04 (with Ralf as team mate) and they had a couple of 1-2s in 2003.