Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

2009 Prediction Thread

This is bulls##t, noone would buy a bottle of crappy italian wine (Spanish ones are muc better and less expensive)

The rest of predictions are ok :lol:

:rofl:

There's always one you just can't please! ;):lol:

I like Jarno's wine. Am I the only one?

And what in blazes is wrong with a singing gorilla?

I like Jarno's wine. Am I the only one?

And what in blazes is wrong with a singing gorilla?

Singing Gorilla's are the best! So are you. So is Alonso. And so is Damon Albarn's band! :lol:

Did I get out of that one ok???

Mark Webber gets a penis extension and tries to overtake Vettel, resulting in another bout of 'bad luck' for the likeable aussie...

...after breaking his middle leg.

Singing Gorilla's are the best! So are you. So is Alonso. And so is Damon Albarn's band! :lol:

Did I get out of that one ok???

By the skin of your teeth... :D

I'm going to say Honda will be much improved next season, but I can see Kimi, Alonso, and Hamilton running the show!

:lol: Half of your prediction is wrong allready .... :P

It's the most open title race in years, I think.

Realistically, last season three people could win it but I reckon with the new rules that could increase this year.

We'll have to see how winter testing goes before hedging our bets.

Predictions:

Mark Webber gets a penis extension and tries to overtake Vettel, resulting in another bout of 'bad luck' for the likeable aussie.

Jenson will crack at least one smile.

Lewis will launch his very own aftershave, called SweatBalls. Yep, he's THAT arrogant. ;)

Alonso will release 'Que Sera, Sera' and it will reach number 1 in Bratislava, where they think he's a singing gorilla.

Rubens has another kid, and calls it 'Schumi's Bitch Jnr'.

DC will appear on the new series of Katie and Peter as a guest. It was supposed to happen last year. Like many things for DC.

Kubica will talk. Slowly so everyone can understand him.

Nick will blame the reason for his poor season on a bad case of beard-nits.

Jarno will actually sell a bottle of vino.

Felipe will grow a tongue.

Kimi will start an F1-Anonymous group. The only people that attend will be himself and Nelson Piquet due to their forgettable recent driving forms.

Michael Schumacher will write a book about how bad life was at Ferrari and how he was forced to win championships.

Hey, my accent ALWAYS worked for me in social (bars) situations. Never needed a "pickup line." Kubica knows what he's doing by milking that Polish accent of his...

[quote name='Jenson_Rules!!!' post='277385' date='Nov 24 2008, 06:25 PM']Yes guys (and girls), it's that time again to say goodbye to the 2008 Predictions thread and start the 2009 one!!!

So, lets start the run up to March...

NB: Pin this topic at the top![/quote]
=====================
hi buddy how are you i hope you are fine dear beast of luck :huh:
sandy :rolleyes:
=========
[url="http://jobs.bizoppjunction.com"]Job Search[/url]-Job Search

Predictions:

Mark Webber gets a penis extension and tries to overtake Vettel, resulting in another bout of 'bad luck' for the likeable aussie.

Jenson will crack at least one smile.

Lewis will launch his very own aftershave, called SweatBalls. Yep, he's THAT arrogant. ;)

Alonso will release 'Que Sera, Sera' and it will reach number 1 in Bratislava, where they think he's a singing gorilla.

Rubens has another kid, and calls it 'Schumi's Bitch Jnr'.

DC will appear on the new series of Katie and Peter as a guest. It was supposed to happen last year. Like many things for DC.

Kubica will talk. Slowly so everyone can understand him.

Nick will blame the reason for his poor season on a bad case of beard-nits.

Jarno will actually sell a bottle of vino.

Felipe will grow a tongue.

Kimi will start an F1-Anonymous group. The only people that attend will be himself and Nelson Piquet due to their forgettable recent driving forms.

Michael Schumacher will write a book about how bad life was at Ferrari and how he was forced to win championships.

Nice one, Steph - top drawer. :lol:

I just hope it's a fine year for F1 racing as most of us know it - slicks and all, as all the signs are that it may be the last for some time. 2010 is beginning to look like a Cosworth-based competition as all the manufacturers head for the hills - except Ferrari, of course. Although, I have to say that FIAT's recent 35% punt in Chrysler may be disastrous. Nothing wrong the Cosi lump, though - it's worked just fine in the past. I hope JB gets a ride - that'll keep me interested, though I shall like to see how well Buemi goes after the fine testing times he put in this winter. Everyone will be watching Seb Vettel, of course and I wish him luck - he's a fine driver. I also hope it will be a year where the old guard fades away and a whole new regime evolves - probably led by the teams themselves. Mad Max and the Poison Dwarf must step down - they've torn the heart out of the thing. We're going to have to give everyone a cheapo drivetrain package and let them build what they wish around it. Let us hope that BMW's season is all they hope it will be, although, ironically, if it is, they probably won't be back - mission accomplished! Most of all, let's hope the accursed KERS gets binned - at least for now. Adios muchachos! B)

1. Raikkonen

2. Hamilton

3. Massa

4. Kubica

5. Alonso

6. Kovalainen

7. Heidfeld

8. Vettel

1. Heidfeld

2. Kubica

3. Massa

4. Hamilton

5. Vettel

6. Raikkonen

7. Alonso

8. Rosberg

Is that for 2010 or 2009.

Funny :lol: - 2009.

Bring on the late night. Bring on the get up early with hangover. The hope, dissapointment and anticipation. The sound, the glory, the glamour, the sneer and the cheer. The legs, the titties and the driver ditties. Snarl, V8.....great. No TC, last year for DC? It's the Kimi and Lewis show. What can 'bitter, big neck eyebrow man' do? Six tenths? Great lengths? Max and Bernie, stupid rule journey. Budget cap and constraining crap. Boss mistress, principals distress. Massa struggle, Jensons burst bubble. Piquet rise, Rubens demise. Brawn or yawn? To be Frank, Willy will be ok, Rosberg's balls are golden. Shame they bow to Toyota, how times change. Red cars are fast, so are silver. Blue and white next, then orange-yellow, then the incest Bulls. Money, money, money. Go for real and smell the action, wear the ear plugs. Pleny better at wheel to wheel. Plenty better at drifitng nose to tail. Nothing like it though, baby. Can't and won't walk away. Caught in F1's tractor beam. Pulling me in. the 70's were Alderaan. The naughties are the death star. Remember, pick up rubber. Conserve fuel. Don't over rev'. Mind this, mind that. Tow this corporate line. Wear this cap, that watch. Say this, don't say that. Cover up the wing, don't pull off the blankets till the last milli second. Oh, how they used to burn, how they used to bleed and scream. If they were lucky they would die quick. No risk now. Drink fuelled thought boys and girls. Random extracts. Yeah, i'll be watchin'. Good night.

Steve's post of last year. Let it be forever etched in memory. Let it inspire us... every true F1 fan.

lovely stuff