Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy turkey day, eat, drink and enjoy. B)

Indeed, peace, and have a great holiday to all on the other side of the pond. Will you all take the Friday off too?

You couldn't put in a good word to Gordon The Moron that we should celebarate with you could you? - we could do with a nice break before Christmas.

Yes!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

Enjoy. :cheers:

Here in the Great White North...

I'm still recovering from thanksgiving... and that was a month ago.

:lol:

Hope all 4 of us Americans had a good Thanksgiving. I know I did. What a good holiday, if it wasn't so damned cold it'd be right up there with the 4th of July.

Tough day at primary school, eh, Jem? Sorry about honoring a tradition started by the first Americans. And sorry about taking a day off, you know the average American works a lot more hours than the average Brit, and has less public holidays? The US is the ninth hardest-working nation in terms of that stuff. I think it's nice to have a day to remind ourselves how grateful we really are and how good we really have it when all you ever hear about is how tough the times are and how the world is going to end tomorrow morning. Oh well, the 28th day of everyone's favorite cycle happens to all of us.

We had a turkey and ham feast, I'm still bloated.

Hope all 4 of us Americans had a good Thanksgiving. I know I did. What a good holiday, if it wasn't so damned cold it'd be right up there with the 4th of July.

Tough day at primary school, eh, Jem? Sorry about honoring a tradition started by the first Americans. And sorry about taking a day off, you know the average American works a lot more hours than the average Brit, and has less public holidays? The US is the ninth hardest-working nation in terms of that stuff. I think it's nice to have a day to remind ourselves how grateful we really are and how good we really have it when all you ever hear about is how tough the times are and how the world is going to end tomorrow morning. Oh well, the 28th day of everyone's favorite cycle happens to all of us.

Well said. This ****ing country of ours doesn't even give us our own national day as a holiday. St Georges Day is where we should be celebrating our English heritage, but in fact - it is classed as just another day.

We do not celebrate our nationalism at all in this forsaken s##t-hole. We just open the floodgates to all and sundry and get told its illegal to fly the George cross in a taxi cab or when a football match is on.

So, I salute you guys. You have the correct attitude - and we would do well to remember that. Happy (late) thanksgiving.

Well said. This ****ing country of ours doesn't even give us our own national day as a holiday. St Georges Day is where we should be celebrating our English heritage, but in fact - it is classed as just another day.

We do not celebrate our nationalism at all in this forsaken s##t-hole. We just open the floodgates to all and sundry and get told its illegal to fly the George cross in a taxi cab or when a football match is on.

So, I salute you guys. You have the correct attitude - and we would do well to remember that. Happy (late) thanksgiving.

Seconded.

Sorry for the late wishes....Happy thanks giving day to all you eating turkeys.

I havn't eaten turkey yet. :( Heard it tastes gud!