Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Happy Birthday Muzza

:clap3: Greetings and felicitations, Graham. I trust you'll be getting completely clattered this evening? Have a splendid time. :thbup:

Happy birthday Graham! You must be nearing the age of Murray Walker himself now surely? :D

I thought machines didn't have birthdays!

Oh, well...happy birthday anyways! From a Nando's bitch to a Lewis bitch! No hard feelings! :lol:

A very Happy Birthday Graham, have a great day :cheers:

May the wisdom of experience enlighten you,

may nature's nekid urchins bathe you with emotional intelligence.

May the Planets bring you humility, patience for non-scientific mortals, and make pretty patterns.

And keep your d#ck in yer pants

:P

Happy birthday!!!

And to think we still call you a boy... you must surely be grateful XD

Oh, ok, can't be nasty on your birthday, so yeah... have a good one :D

Happy Birthday, enjoy B)

Many happy returns of the day , Graham ol' boy. Wish I had made this thread. Oh well, at least I wished you, so it's not a total loss of face.

So Spink, the party will have a lot of spank & spunk?

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ Hope you having a great day :) Love u soooooo much ^^

Happy Birthday Graham,

Hope you have a plethora of young ladies at your beckon call on your day mate!

Just a little something....

Steph xx

Happy birthday Murray! Always great to celebrate the b'day of a forum legend, & bisexual 1 at that, unless your love for Eric has vanished :beer22: !

happy birthday!! i hope u had a good day and a really nice cake!! (it should be big... so many candles.... better! more to eat! :P )

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your messages of support at this difficult time. I couldn't have pulled through it without y'all, what with me being older, frailer and sillier than ever before. :)

:clap3: Greetings and felicitations, Graham. I trust you'll be getting completely clattered this evening? Have a splendid time. :thbup:

I'm not sure: Paul hasn't paid me a visit yet. :( But yes, I had a nice day and a big and chocolatey cake, although I did get roped into making the icing myself. Lesson of the day was that butter, icing sugar and cocoa taste a lot nicer after being mixed up. Thanks again, all.

Sorry for being a bit late... But according to central time in US, you still have an hour left of your bday... Hope your not sick after doing whatever you did to the cake :P

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your messages of support at this difficult time. I couldn't have pulled through it without y'all, what with me being older, frailer and sillier than ever before. :)

I'm not sure: Paul hasn't paid me a visit yet. :( But yes, I had a nice day and a big and chocolatey cake, although I did get roped into making the icing myself. Lesson of the day was that butter, icing sugar and cocoa taste a lot nicer after being mixed up. Thanks again, all.

We arranged that for yesterday??? :dam:

Aplogies for the belated wishes, but I hope you had a great Birthday :beer22:

PS You were excellent on Saturday morning, I was proud of you :whistling: