Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

A Completely Hypothetical Scenario

You see how messing with the maure backfires? He acts stupid, you try to rally, you get a warning. He obviously finds your lack of faith disturbing. He's using the choke. The choke is strong with him, it flows through his body. it surrounds him, penetrates his system. You must learn the ways of the choke if your to go with him to Alderaan.

Umm I apologise. Didn't think that was so offensive, I didn't think the old meany would mind :S

No problem cav, I've gentiled in my dottering years.

@Andres, not proper to tell someone to **** off, sod off etc. one of the few rules that will be enforced.

I looked at the context of it and found no harm, but know from past experiance that it can open a floodgate.

Just how the word c#ck got put back on filter.

Bruce

You see how messing with the maure backfires? He acts stupid, you try to rally, you get a warning. He obviously finds your lack of faith disturbing. He's using the choke. The choke is strong with him, it flows through his body. it surrounds him, penetrates his system. You must learn the ways of the choke if your to go with him to Alderaan.

I believe from the very get-go I called him manure, still stands. Interesting chap who has nothing but manure spewing forth in his posts, but it is fun to see some people so wound up over it.

Just thinking about the visual humour of someone actually f*cking or p!ssing off. Language is _hilarious_.

I believe from the very get-go I called him manure, still stands. Interesting chap who has nothing but manure spewing forth in his posts, but it is fun to see some people so wound up over it.

Ahhh, manure. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time............

Umm I apologise. Didn't think that was so offensive, I didn't think the old meany would mind :S

No offence taken. I've had far worse said to me.

And less of the "old" or I shall come round your house and thwack you with my Zimmer frame.... :)

I seem to have an unofficial warning as opposed to an official warning.

That, or Bruce forgot :P

Which makes it stupid to post this.

Oh well.

Just how the word c#ck got put back on filter.

:blush::blush: I'm sorry, I think that was my fault. I can't help it if I have an obsession with it. Its the way they do that c#ckie-doodle-do thingy in the morning. :laughing::snigger:

Sorry. I really am. :wub:

Me too. I remember creating a big fuss over this kind of stuff :D

Indeed. :lol:

:blush::blush: I'm sorry, I think that was my fault. I can't help it if I have an obsession with it. Its the way they do that c#ckie-doodle-do thingy in the morning. :laughing::snigger:

Sorry. I really am. :wub:

Mrs drib is always telling me to 'c#ckie doodle don't'.

Mrs drib is always telling me to 'c#ckie doodle don't'.

...........and with good reason. :lol:

...........and with good reason. :lol:

Hey! Don't knockie doodle it until you have c#ckie triedle it.

You are trying to prove he doesn't bother you by starting a thread? I doubt he does bother you, I don't see how he could, but you're certainly not helping your case.

George, where have you been?

:lol: I will always remember that! :P

And btw on this thread,

Maure is getting the exact kind of attention he has been craving for! :P ,

Everyone will miss him if he is gone I am sure, but there are far worse posters. I don't want to mention their names because it would be unfair if I missed to mention even one name. :P ..

Chillout guys.....

Gnite.

George, where have you been?

I was right here, I just went a tad shy for a while :blush::D

I just had to take care of a few things, you know, dump a few bodies, it's all okay now.

I was right here, I just went a tad shy for a while :blush::D

I just had to take care of a few things, you know, dump a few bodies, it's all okay now.

Did you hear Lewis Hamilton choked in the final lap of the final race?

Your mama is so fat, I burned my arse on the light bulb when I f*cked her.

:lol: Thankyou. Best post of the thread.

Having a discussion with Maure is like banging your head against a brick wall, finally making some headway and dislodging a brick at the cost of a lot of blood, only to see Maure standing a few feet against another brick wall saying 'haha you got the wrong brick wall, you still haven't got through this one'.

:lol:

I blame the spying scandal for that; well that and Ron Dennis, the crane, team orders and Ron Dennis. :)

I heard it was Ron Dennis who told him to choke! :)

Keep Wurz out of this.