Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Is It A Crime...

Its a crime to look at a McLaren. End of story. :lol:

You can tell all that from looking at the photo? I am not worthy <bows> :)

No, I couldn't tell all that information just from the picture, I ran into Mike Coughlan and Nigel Stepney down at my local copy shop, they where all too happy to photocopy the design for me so I could pass the details onto my mates on the forum :lol:

No, I couldn't tell all that information just from the picture, I ran into Mike Coughlan and Nigel Stepney down at my local copy shop, they where all too happy to photocopy the design for me so I could pass the details onto my mates on the forum :lol:

:lol:

I saw Stepney at my local copy shop too. He was sitting on the photocopier. The resulting print looked just like Rubens.

:lol:

I saw Stepney at my local copy shop too. He was sitting on the photocopier. The resulting print looked just like Rubens.

:lol::lol:

That reminds me....

What is the photocopier?

I didn't read the whole thread, so forgive me if anyone else mentioned it, but that looks like a 2008 spec rear wing! :eusa_think:
Nope no1 else has said that McLaren appears to have a 2008 spec rear wing!

I KNEW you would like that one, Tanika. :lol:

It reminded me of the scene in 'Heat' where Pacino and DeNiro meet. Their performances are too strong to have them both in shot at the same time. It's similar here. JPM and Kimi are such masterly actors.

Their performances are too strong Montoya's stomach is too big to have them both in shot at the same time.

:D

Anyway, Kimi works for Ferrari now - I should imagine part of the induction is to explain what a photocopier is and what not to use it for :)

:D

Anyway, Kimi works for Ferrari now - I should imagine part of the induction is to explain what a photocopier is and what not to use it for :)

Isn't it better not to know how to use it, for the case? XD