Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Race Of Champions

Been watching the Nations Cup, Schumi and Vettel got the job done. All of the American drivers seemed to mess up.

Schumi, Ekstrom and Vettel look strongest.

Amazed that I've been able to watch this online without it going wrong, good job to them.

Well done to Loeb, a very talented driver indeed.

Shame for DC, would have been nice if he'd won, but a good show all the same.

if i knew you would be interested i'd send you the stream link they offered me for sebastian-vettel.org ^^

also, im happy team germany won nations cup once again, and the other thing... well please tell me who won, cus i stopped watching after seb got out ^^

Maybe I wanted DC to win this a bit more but Loeb is just as good!

An excellent champ and a good guy!

Schumi was hit by his "can't see the wheels thing" again and lost to a guy I never heard of before!

He was the man to beat up to that point!

It was great to be able to watch it this year!

More please :D !!

Well done to Loeb, a very talented driver indeed.

Shame for DC, would have been nice if he'd won, but a good show all the same.

I said the same but the crowd kept booing him... bleh, they were annoyed with me cheering for him :P

if i knew you would be interested i'd send you the stream link they offered me for sebastian-vettel.org ^^

also, im happy team germany won nations cup once again, and the other thing... well please tell me who won, cus i stopped watching after seb got out ^^

That's a stupid thing to do, it was fun. You should be glad that the guy who took him out won. The funny thing is that when Loeb beat Vettel I thought it was the other way around for a while because Vettel had been using that blue buggy the whole time before :lol:

Can't believe I did'nt see Kristensen-v-Schumi! That must've been some battle!

Kristensen was very good(the whole time too), but Schumi still beat him :D

It's all a bit gay though isn't it? I mean, theres no passing or nothing!

Yeah, kinda...

Schumi was the highlight of the day, what with waiting for Coulthard (people thought his car had stopped.....), doughnuts having win or lost, stopping his car for the marshals to think it was broken after the doughnuts once... Schumi-like :lol:

Nice to see DC bin it for old times sake. And that Tanner Foust geezer was pretty handy.

It's all a bit gay though isn't it? I mean, theres no passing or nothing!

Yep, there's slightly more passing in F1, fer sure.

Yeah, kinda...

Schumi was the highlight of the day, what with waiting for Coulthard (people thought his car had stopped.....), doughnuts having win or lost, stopping his car for the marshals to think it was broken after the doughnuts once... Schumi-like :lol:

:lol: Indeedy, Schumi up to his old tricks :D

Nice to see DC bin it for old times sake. And that Tanner Foust geezer was pretty handy.

Yeah, Foust was the most entertaining of the lot.

Button was s##t. :(

But I really enjoyed the Freestyle show that the biker lads put on. I really love freestyle, just wish I had the bottle to do it again.

One of these days, Andy Priaulx will win it. He's such a good driver, and a really lovely guy. I enjoyed the whole six/seven hours! Very entertaining!

Button was s##t. :(

But I really enjoyed the Freestyle show that the biker lads put on. I really love freestyle, just wish I had the bottle to do it again.

One of these days, Andy Priaulx will win it. He's such a good driver, and a really lovely guy. I enjoyed the whole six/seven hours! Very entertaining!

I froze my a## (my fault, yes, but I wanted to travel with the less amount of stuff and I guess I misjudged the weather... once again) but I really enjoyed it aswell. And the freestyle was very very cool.

I had already seen Terry Grant (is that his name? XD) in Cardiff but I saw more at Wembley :)