Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

"in My Time They Changed It To Stop Me Winning"

Darn cowards! Am I the one supposed to be the only one to say "I disagree"?

Yes, I am an "anti-anti-PC". Why? I've discussed this many times, mostly with Graham. I feel like anti-PC speeches always are a prologue to:

a) Unashamed expression of racism or some kind of discrimination (not your case, Handy). People tends to confuse "Geez, you are saying the same crap as always only in a different language" (which is why PC would be wrong, and I would agree with that) with "Geez, being anti-PC is cool, so I will say that I hate those mother****ing faggot tree hugger homeless niggas out there. See? I will not be nice to appease the PC crowd, am I cool or what?". That's something I've seen many times. And I think it sucks. Being tolerant, being pacifist, being diplomatic, being empathetic, being sensitive, being solidary...those are good things. **** them egotistic racist b#####ds who hide behind the anti-PC excuse to voice their hate.

And then there's some that are/were non-pc because it is/was not necessary. Their opinions are/were voiced with a foundation of basic good manners and partly this, "If you haven't got something good to say, keep your mouth shut" and this, "Don't ever bend to those that impose their will against you".

I'm just trying to say, non-pc thoughts and opinions are often held by those that very rarely let their potentially non-pc thoughts be known to others because they know it's pointless and possibly offensive, that they predominantly turn the other cheek, though not to the point of surrendering to being shepherded by those that insist we must behave a certain way to appease a minority with a big mouth and ill consideration for others. I believe most non-pc people are silent.

I meant to make that short and good sense. Damn, c#cked-up again.

I love you Andres :P

As usual the thread has gone OFF TOPIC - It is generally the case when it comes to Michael Schumacher, Nando or Hamilton, peeps just add their own subjective spin to try and complicate matters or, more likely, to prove their own irrelevant point.

This is waht the great man said;

"In my time they changed it to stop me winning," he quipped, "and now they want to change it to allow others to win...

He is right no matter how one tries to juggle the words. Going from a points system where 2nd place was awarded 4 points less than 1st to one where the points differential was 2 points impacted on the value of a win. At the time Michael was winning most of the races so it is fair to assume that bernie was trying to dumb down the value of his wins for the WDC.

Best to take his comments at face value ;)

Yeah? Well I love all of you, man.

I suppose it should be "I love all of you, men". But of course, I'm just referring to you because that's who I'm addressing, so it should really stay as the singular. Plus there are the gay connotations. I just wanted to sound chilled out, a little bit sort of 'stoned-retro'.

I still love all of you though.

Especially the men.

But not Andres, he'd just get carried away with all my love. It's too much too handle for a little bald man.

I wanted this to stay short too.

And then there's some that are/were non-pc because it is/was not necessary. Their opinions are/were voiced with a foundation of basic good manners and partly this, "If you haven't got something good to say, keep your mouth shut" and this, "Don't ever bend to those that impose their will against you".

I'm just trying to say, non-pc thoughts and opinions are often held by those that very rarely let their potentially non-pc thoughts be known to others because they know it's pointless and possibly offensive, that they predominantly turn the other cheek, though not to the point of surrendering to being shepherded by those that insist we must behave a certain way to appease a minority with a big mouth and ill consideration for others. I believe most non-pc people are silent.

I meant to make that short and good sense. Damn, c#cked-up again.

Er...I didn't understand what you meant even if I read it again and again. But it's ok, I love you too! :lol:

Meds, I think that was fluent PC for: you're talking out of your fat English a##, mate. Don't worry, we'll get him back when Alonso next opens his mouth to speak.

Meds, I think that was fluent PC for: you're talking out of your fat English a##, mate. Don't worry, we'll get him back when Alonso next opens his mouth to speak.

Strange thing is, I wrote it with a steaming hangover - I can't understand it either :lol:

Anyway, being anti-anti-antiPC I don't give a flying fcuk :P

EDIT: Whadya mean, "...when Alonso next opens his mouth to speak", since when did Alonso use his mouth to speak?

Strange thing is, I wrote it with a steaming hangover - I can't understand it either :lol:

Anyway, being anti-anti-antiPC I don't give a flying fcuk :P

EDIT: Whadya mean, "...when Alonso next opens his mouth to speak", since when did Alonso use his mouth to speak?

I don't know if it falls under political correctness, or plain bollocking stupidity, but apparently children can't sit on Santa's knee in the grotto anymore in case....................

Go figure.

However much it may smack of arrogance, Schumi has a point and is it the arrogance that makes the top driver champions.

Yes and anyone who disagrees is a fool. That's why I'm the best forum member.

Yes and anyone who disagrees is a fool. That's why I'm the best forum member.

I pity you and your arrogance.

Me? I like being humble. That is why I am the most humble person in the world. Perhaps in the whole Universe. All I want to do is make this little, humble posts...in the hopes that they will help mankind find its true path.

And I am the baldest member! Hahaha! I won!!!

D'oh!

OK, OK, will someone just get it over with, and claim to be the widest/longest member? That's you lot told.

Ooh. That must make me the firmest member :P

No matter which way you look at it, he is right. Look at all the changes after 2002 and 2004, and try to explain how they weren't related to Ferrari.

Go ahead, I'll wait.