Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumisucks

Greedy Ferrari - F1 Misfortune - No Fair Play

Win on Sundays, whine on mondays. :P

Anyways, who cares as long as I get to hear the F360 roaring every morning as my wake up call. I don't care.

Btw, Luca always seem to give the stick to Bernie to get beaten later on. :D

Last time Luca said Singapore GP was a circus, I remember Bernie thanking Luca for providing the clowns! :lol:

Luca will be more careful next time he speaks about Bernie!

Anyways, who cares as long as I get to hear the F360 roaring every morning as my wake up call. I don't care.

Your so cool. Why just a 360? No 430 for you?

Tool

An angry Ecclestone told The Times that Di Montezemolo should be the last person to be complaining about how much income the teams receive.

Well who can blame them for trying? Especially when we have pedigree teams - dare I say it - copying their designs. :P

Pussy!

I thought the article was pretty simple and by no means can I understand how the guy who made this thread got it so wrong :lol: !!

I 'll explain this to you, nice and simple, so you won't get a stroke trying to figure this out...

---Once upon a time, Ferrari and a few other teams were planning on leaving F1 and forming a break-away series. This however was more of a threat than reality, but the teams were able to carry it out. It was, because of that, a powerful weapon for negotiations with Bernie. They wanted more money to be handed out to the teams or they would leave the sport and make another one just like it!!

--What Bernie says, is that they made an agreement with Ferrari, which is the biggest attraction in F1, to remain in the sport, by giving them 80 mil. more than the others. The breakaway series was probably never meant to materialize and Ferrari snapped a further 80 mil right out of BERNIE's pocket, thus signing a super-deal to do whatever it was supposed to do anyway!!

I hope that helps!

Your so cool. Why just a 360? No 430 for you?

Tool

On a regualr basis, I see both cars, but due to noise restrictions and stuffs these days, F360 sounds better than F430, there is an F430 near my school and when it is passing, it sounds like a regular hot hatch or something, unless the driver really rips it, but still its no where near the f360. I could hear the F360 better from the fourth floor than the F430 while waiting in my bus stop. I know, I know, someone is going to ask me to check my ears, but its a fact and a respectable engineer did point out why the older cars sound better than the newer ones. Noise restriction and emission laws and rules my friends.

Go to school.

:lol:

Dribs, have you noticed the old Yamaha bikes sound better than the newer ones? esp the new R1, which does sound like the kitten crying for milk, but the old one does sound like a proper sports bike! :D

Grumble grumble.

This should all be taken care of when they discuss the distribution of revenues.

They have already discussed. :D

Go to school.

Indeed 5 posts between them :lol:

:lol:

Dribs, have you noticed the old Yamaha bikes sound better than the newer ones? esp the new R1, which does sound like the kitten crying for milk, but the old one does sound like a proper sports bike! :D

I wish I could agree with you, old bean, because my bike has the old R1 engine. Whilst my exhaust sounds feckin' awesome and makes children cry, the new R1 with its trick alternate plane crank and uneven firing order sounds incredible. Take it from me, I heard one first hand at a show. Grown men were drooling at it more than they would if they saw Steph' in a skimpy nighty.

I wish I could agree with you, old bean, because my bike has the old R1 engine. Whilst my exhaust sounds feckin' awesome and makes children cry, the new R1 with its trick alternate plane crank and uneven firing order sounds incredible. Take it from me, I heard one first hand at a show. Grown men were drooling at it more than they would if they saw Steph' in a skimpy nighty.

How do you Brits say "bollacks" B)

May be, I still havn't heard the new one being trashed.

I really don't like the sound of Ducati V Twins though. Infact any V Twins.

May be, I still havn't heard the new one being trashed.

I really don't like the sound of Ducati V Twins though. Infact any V Twins.

I saw the Airwaves Ducati's at the British Superbikes this year at Silverstone, or rather I heard them . When they are absolutely on it and hammering down Hanger at 160, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. When I saw them in the paddock, everything stood on end. I prefer the power delivery of a four but I love the sound of a twin. A VTR SP2 with a pair of Beowulf's sounds like bike sex.

Anyway, F1..........

How do you Brits say "bollacks" B)

I kid you not Brucey baby, even the not incondsiderable charms of our resident hottie would prise them away. Sad, but true. Unless Steph' can provide photographic evidence to the contrary, of course. :P

I saw the Airwaves Ducati's at the British Superbikes this year at Silverstone, or rather I heard them . When they are absolutely on it and hammering down Hanger at 160, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. When I saw them in the paddock, everything stood on end. I prefer the power delivery of a four but I love the sound of a twin. A VTR SP2 with a pair of Beowulf's sounds like bike sex.

Anyway, F1..........

Its because I am used to hearing the sound of Royal Enfields in India, to me the V Twins and the old three cylinder bike engines (93 Ninja) all sound like 2 Royal Enfield engines.

The best sound to me is Aston Martin DBS and the Reventon! I was lucky enough to hear the Reventon getting riped! :D

Ohhhhhh its getting juuuuuuuuuuuicey.......Bernie vs Luca...

I'm betting on Berine to win this battle, but Luca to win the war.

As for Yamahahas and F123456789's.... zoom zoom.... Mazda does it better :P