Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Happy Birthday Oli!

:clap3: Many happy returns to the improbably aged expat. Have a fine day, sir.

Happy Birthday B)

Happy Birthday, Oli.

Hope you're having a great day :)

Well bollock me, your even older than I am, and that's saying something. Something else which should be said is Happy birthday Oli!

Happy Belated Birthday! (You share it with my mum.. hmmm.. well, she's a nice mum :P )

Hey, happy birthday, Oli. Now, play us 'happy birthday' on one of those mad guitars!!

Thanks folks! I'm delighted to be the recipient of such generous wishes.

However I feel duty bound to point out that it wasn't actually my birthday yesterday :blush: - I just didn't bother to set any of the birthday fields when I signed up back in '05, and for some reason it defaulted to Jan 1 1908. This of course means I didn't get any birthday wishes on my actual birthday (Aug 4th) so I am going to take all these wishes as belated ones for that!

If I remember rightly I went to a very fancy restaurant in S.F. and had a $190 bottle of delicious dessert wine (in August, that is, not yesterday; yesterday I stayed in and stared at the wall wondering why my head hurt so much).

Thanks folks! I'm delighted to be the recipient of such generous wishes.

However I feel duty bound to point out that it wasn't actually my birthday yesterday :blush: - I just didn't bother to set any of the birthday fields when I signed up back in '05, and for some reason it defaulted to Jan 1 1908. This of course means I didn't get any birthday wishes on my actual birthday (Aug 4th) so I am going to take all these wishes as belated ones for that!

If I remember rightly I went to a very fancy restaurant in S.F. and had a $190 bottle of delicious dessert wine (in August, that is, not yesterday; yesterday I stayed in and stared at the wall wondering why my head hurt so much).

Let me be the first person to take back my birthday wishes, I feel so tricked :furious:

No, I am doing a joke, you can keep the wishes.

Let me be the first person to take back my birthday wishes, I feel so tricked :furious:

No, I am doing a joke, you can keep the wishes.

Well, I'm not joking. How dare Oli have two birthdays. Does he think he's the Queen? Oh, no, that's Ben.