Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

BRUNI JUST BEHIND A FERRARI

now buy just i mean 3 sec but still in a minardi that is a heap and eaven if it was raing (i dont know if it was) it is still good to see the minardi only 3.1 sec behind a top racing driver in the best car. i bet you that Zolt chould not of don that

ummmmmmm 3.1 seconds a lap behind the first place driver ?? like multiply that by how ever many laps, say 55, and well if I was that driver I would be saying " WHY DO I BOTHER " ????

ok Bruni was last amd RB was 2nd last. now we dont care if there going to ge laped on lap 10 we care how close Minardi is to the rest. i hate thoes people that are just here to wach the Ferraris and Williams and Mclarens race. the hart and sole of the sport is back with the Jordans the Minardis and the Saubers

ok at the test Minardi tested some new Ario that thay had in Imola but thay were unable to run it to its full on Imola because thay had no data on it so thay chould not find a good ste up . thay al so tested a new ebgine spec from Ford, some new brakes and callaper aswell as some new susption. and also the time that Bruni set was 1.5 sec faster of the time thay set there last year