Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Aussief1!

Not to be a whinging pom and all, but how come it's your birthday and not mine? This is so unfair!

Happy Birthday Nathan, cheers fella :cheers:

But with the time difference, you'll probably be in The Land of Nod, so I hope you wake up to some pleasant birthday surprises. Apart from the usual morning glory I mean :P

NATHAN! NAAAAAAAATHAAAAAAAN! Are you up? Happy Birthday to you in upside down world.

Happy Birthday Nathan! May your day be full of laughter and merriment! :clap3:

Thanks Andreas, Pabloh, Graham, Argento, Schumikonen, medilloni, Monza, Freaky, George, Ankit, elgo, Shampion, Mika, Steve, tifosi, abbas and Jez :D

Happy belated Birthday mate. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Sorry am late, happy birthday Aussie!

Hey Nathan, was'nt around mate, but I hope you had a great birthday...Best Wishes for the year ahead...

Thanks Brad :D

Just incase you didn't know but you guys beat us in the one dayer at the MCG tonight. Well played indeed. I think you won with about an over to spare.

Thanks Brad :D

Just incase you didn't know but you guys beat us in the one dayer at the MCG tonight. Well played indeed. I think you won with about an over to spare.

telepathy i tell you, I wanted to mention the match, but did'nt want to "spoil" the nature of a thread in your honour.... :lol:

It's a game Australia threw away Nathan, to be honest.....