Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

Obama's Inauguration

One of my good friends is, but that's because I told her that he talked charismatically. Which is true. So our conclusion is that if those people followed Bush then it's a given that they will follow this guy XD

But his speech was so idealistic! Do all presidents do that or...? Uh-oh, the idealistic bit also reminds me of Hitler now! :lol:

One of my good friends is, but that's because I told her that he talked charismatically. Which is true. So our conclusion is that if those people followed Bush then it's a given that they will follow this guy XD

But his speech was so idealistic! Do all presidents do that or...? Uh-oh, the idealistic bit also reminds me of Hitler now! :lol:

Jokes aside, I think you're onto something

Obama reminds me of Hitler, too.

[sarcasm]

Not as much as Lewis Hamilton, though. Crashing against Kimi? I mean, come on! If that is no Blitzkrieg I don't know what is it! And of course, the Holocaust is a joke when compared to an interview with his father.

[/sarcasm]

Maybe people should learn some History before making those kind of comments...

[sarcasm]

Not as much as Lewis Hamilton, though. Crashing against Kimi? I mean, come on! If that is no Blitzkrieg I don't know what is it! And of course, the Holocaust is a joke when compared to an interview with his father.

[/sarcasm]

Don't be mad at me, I was only joking... XD

Don't be mad at me, I was only joking... XD

Nah, I didn't take your comment seriously. You think Kimi is good, after all... :P

...........But his speech was so idealistic! Do all presidents do that or...? Uh-oh, the idealistic bit also reminds me of Hitler now! :lol:

He does come across as very idealistic, certainly a 'driven' man - and for that reason he reminds me very much of JFK.

You can be mad at me if you want, cause I was only half joking. His ability to incite hysteria in vast swathes of people through a mixture of telling them what they want to hear and excellent oratory skills is directly comparable to that of Herr Hitler.

Whether he will go on to the same sort of activities as you refer to remains to be seen. But there were also certain pointers in that direction in his speech if I a) recall correctly and B) translated the wankspiel correctly.

No offence to Monza (as I think he is a really great bloke) but thats a typical british trait, not in the job for a day and we're already writing him off.

None taken Steph.

Not writing him off. Just not getting carried away.

BTW, thanks for noticing what a great bloke I am.

His ability to incite hysteria in vast swathes of people through a mixture of telling them what they want to hear and excellent oratory skills is directly comparable to that of Herr Hitler.

...just like this is another Hitler?

[sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]

Godwin's Law