Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

F1 Broadcast In Australia

Yea, Channel 10, and the 1st race we should be about 16 hours of it, and live but from then on your get 1 hour of qualy delayed a few hours and the race also delayed and baerly much more than the race. But we get less adds than the brits during the race.

Much better to live in NZ....we get LIVE qually...LIVE races...nah nah nah nah naaaaaaa

Yea, Channel 10, and the 1st race we should be about 16 hours of it, and live but from then on your get 1 hour of qualy delayed a few hours and the race also delayed and baerly much more than the race. But we get less adds than the brits during the race.

Us Brits get zero ads now - it's back on the BBC, with Brundle, Coultard and quips from Murray Walker too. Sorry! :D

I think Ten HD broadcasts the races live here in Sydney. Or close to live anyways. Maybe only capital cities around Australia get Tens HD channel. There's often about an hour of pre race stuff on as well so it's worthy enough.

Yea , it sound right, I get ten HD just dont have a HD tv, Getting one before the 1st race. Ant ten getting a HD channel just for sport?

Yea , it sound right, I get ten HD just dont have a HD tv, Getting one before the 1st race. Ant ten getting a HD channel just for sport?

I'm not sure if it's dedicated just to sport. Sometimes their HD channel broadcasts the same stuff that is on the normal channel, but then they vary it up with extra sports stuff. Like NASCAR etc..

Us Brits get zero ads now - it's back on the BBC, with Brundle, Coultard and quips from Murray Walker too. Sorry! :D

Don't forget Eddie Jordan!

No problems with ads in Britain anyway.

In roughy 425 ad breaks, ITV missed about 12 things.

Not bad.

ITV missed Damon Hill overtaking Schuey at the Hungarian GP 1997 to take the lead! Not that I was watching back then.

I'm personally over the moon that ad breaks will no longer interrupt the coverage.

They missed the moment when Schumi's tyre imploded in Japan '98, which gave Mika Hakkinen his first WDC.

In the UK, they cut to an advert with three laps to go, as they have to show a minimum of five breaks and had only shown four.

Fortunately, nothing happened but had the lead changed then the uproar would have been massive. It was pretty bad as it was, even though they didn't miss anything.